Karley Dawson Makeup Design Reviews

8 | Mount Pleasant, IA

8 Reviews for Karley Dawson Makeup Design

Jessica · Married on 02/09/2019

Amazing work!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/14/2018

Anum · Married on 05/12/2018

Karley is the best make up artist I have worked with by far- very professional and accommodative. She makes sure the client is happy with the results. She also finds a way to make the whole experience fun and relaxing. Thank you for such an awesome job!

Sent on 05/19/2018

Karley Dawson Makeup Design's reply:

Thank you Anum! I truly enjoyed working with you and appreciate your kind words!

Amber · Married on 04/08/2018

I recommend Karley for all your cosmetic needs. I’ve had a facial (with chest and hand massage), she’s done my brows (wax and microblade), and body wax. I’ve been happy with each appointment.

Sent on 04/07/2018

Karley Dawson Makeup Design's reply:

Thank you for your kind review Amber!

Cristina · Married on 08/26/2017

I would highly recommend working with Karley for your wedding makeup (or whenever you want to feel pretty!). I was wanting a natural but not undone look reminiscent of Amal Clooney on her wedding day. Karley was able to execute on my vision and was open to feedback when I asked for slight tweaks. She also did my hair - big, soft curls pinned up on one side. It was amazing. And both my hair and makeup lasted through a night of joyful tears and lots of dancing. Thank you Karley!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Karley Dawson Makeup Design's reply:

Thank you for your review Cristina! I am so glad I was able to get you ready for your big day :)

Masie · Married on 03/22/2017

Karley did a gorgeous job with my makeup for our wedding! She arrived on time, did a beautiful job ensuring my makeup was bright and fresh (and survived through a 2 hour drive up to Page, AZ!). She was very personable, and was great to talk to! She was very familiar with working with a photographer and even helped my sister with her fake eyelashes!

Sent on 04/09/2017

Karley Dawson Makeup Design's reply:

Thank you for your positive review Masie! You were great to work with and were an absolutely beautiful bride! Congratulations again to you and your family!

Jamie · Married on 09/24/2016

I used Karley for airbrushed make-up. She did a fantastic job on all of the girls and was very flexible. I had told her that we were going to have 4 girls who wanted makeup and another 3 girls who wanted just eye lashes, the day of the wedding there was a lot of people who randomly decided that they wanted their makeup done and it was not a problem, Karley did it everything without a doubt. Karley was able to do multiple different looks from natural to darker eyes. My makeup stayed on all day and night and looked fantastic!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Karley Dawson Makeup Design's reply:

Hi Jamie! Thank you for your review! You're group was fantastic to work with and you were a beautiful bride!

Ella · Married on 06/21/2014

I am so happy that I found Karley to do makeup services for my bridal party! She is such a sweet girl and does amazing work. Her pricing was so much better than anything else I came across, so it was a win-win in every way. She did makeup for my engagement session and a trial for the mothers prior to the wedding and EVERYTHING was spot on. She had quite a workload on my wedding day (10 airbrush applications with lashes) and she handled it like a pro. Everyone was ready on time and looked stunning! Booking Karley was one of the best decisions I made in planning my wedding. I will definitely be working with her again in the future.

Sent on 07/07/2014

Makenzie · Married on 05/31/2014

Karley does and amazing job with her makeup! She airbrushed mine as well as three others on the day of her OWN wedding. She is very good at what she does and knows exactly how to do your makeup for your own skin tone and face. She is a nice sweet girl that is fun and outgoing so she is fun to be around! Very flexible and can just about meet your every need for what you want! I would definitely recommend her to anyone that is considering airbrushed makeup for any event!

Sent on 07/14/2014