Karla McNeill Events Reviews

Karla McNeill Events 3
Karla McNeill Events 4
Karla McNeill Events 5
  • Marva · Married on 10/19/2019

She stepped in and made it right

Karla took my moms vision and created it ten times bigger. She is so patient and loving.

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Artainia

Artainia · Married on 06/22/2019

Best of the Best

I can't describe how great Karla McNeill was planning my wedding. From our budget, to the help of choosing vendors, she was there every step of the way. She was very professional and kept things smooth as possible on our wedding day. She added lots of bells and whistles to make it extra special. She is a blessing from heaven. I will never forget how beautiful our day was and it was all because of her. Best choice ever.

Karla McNeill Events 6
    Karla McNeill Events 7
    Karla McNeill Events 8
    Karla McNeill Events 9
    Karla McNeill Events 10
    Karla McNeill Events 11
    Sent on 07/31/2019

Rachel Klein · Married on 04/13/2019

Absolutely amazing!!!! She made my dream come true!

Karla is seriously the absolute best!!! She made my dream wedding come to life. Every question I had she answered so quickly. She made everything seem so simple when I was kind of freaking out. She made me feel like we had been friends for years and she knew exactly what I wanted. I can’t thank her enough for the amazing work she did.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Meredith · Married on 03/08/2014

Karla was an absolute joy to work with. She gave my mom and I so much assurance that the day would run smoothly-and it did! She has amazing taste and helped us not only design a beautiful reception, but she made sure that all the vendors did their parts on a certain timeline that she created. She made our wedding run so smoothly and I will be forever thankful and grateful for her! She is so easy and fun to work with. I love this lady and would recommend her services to any bride I know. She is a must have for day-of wedding coordination!

Sent on 05/09/2014

Karla McNeill Events's reply:

Meredith, You and Doug were an absolute joy to work with. Thank you so much for the sweet words. It was my pleasure being part of such a wonderful day in both of your lives!

George · Married on 09/21/2013

I'm a local DJ in the city of Killeen. Working with Karla was amazing. She is extremely organized and very polite, with her very active humor and attentiveness. She just knew exactly what to do. Karla McNeil is the best in Texas, she's the one to hire.

Sent on 09/22/2013

Karla McNeill Events's reply:

You are a doll! It is always a pleasure!

Mary · Married on 11/17/2012

Karla was an awesome wedding coordinator for my daughter's wedding.
    I received so many compliments about her from the bride & groom,
    vendors, and the entire wedding party (including both father's)! Karla was organized, flexible and able to work with a variety of people. As mother of the bride, she made my day so easy, I was able to relax and truly enjoy my daughter's wedding! I would not hesitate to recommend her for any event.

Sent on 01/01/2013

Kelly · Married on 12/31/2015

Karla was a HUGE help in making my dream wedding come true. She was extremely responsive and help make all of the details go very smoothly. She is a MUST if you want to have a wonderful wedding!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Analise · Married on 04/27/2013

4.2
      3.5

Karla was great to work with and was super-fast at returning my emails and calls. I really enjoyed working with her. She was awesome on the day of. She worked with my vendors and handled the few snags that happened so well that I didn’t find out about any of them until days or weeks later. She was fun and really helped me to relax and be able to enjoy my day rather than worry about the tiny details day of. I know that my day wouldn’t have been so smooth or enjoyable for me and my mom without her. I really like that I got to plan it all in my control freak way, and then she took over to handle it all when I just wanted to relax and enjoy all of it. It was absolutely the best of both worlds!

Sent on 06/24/2013