KARLA CASILLAS & CO. Reviews

44 | Cancun, MX

44 Reviews for KARLA CASILLAS & CO.

44 KARLA CASILLAS & CO. Reviews

Amanda · Married on 06/01/2018

If you’re planning a wedding in Cabo, you need Karla Casillas & Co! Without Lisa at Karla Casillas & Co., my dream wedding wouldn’t have been possible. The resort I chose wasn’t being responsive at all, so I hired Lisa & the amazing Karla Casillas & Co team and everything fell into place. I am so grateful to Lisa & team for making our dream wedding a reality and making us feel so at ease through the entire planning process, down to the seamless and perfect wedding day.

KARLA CASILLAS & CO. 1

Michelle · Married on 03/24/2018

My husband and I worked with Cristina for our wedding at Acre Baja on March 24th, 2018. We were planning from Denver, CO so we didn't really know any vendors or much about the space before we visited. Cristina was such a HUGE help with everything and made the process SO easy. We cannot say enough positive things about Cristina and her team. On the wedding day, everything ran so smooth! The flowers and decor were gorgeous.

You will be in GREAT hands with this team!

Sent on 03/29/2018

KARLA CASILLAS & CO.'s reply:

Thank you Michelle, it was an honor to be a part of your big day. Can't wait to see your wedding photos. ox Cristina KARLA CASILLAS AND CO.

Elise · Married on 11/17/2017

Coming from professional backgrounds we usually hate giving perfect scores, however, in this case there’s no other option. Karla and particularly Cris were unbelievable. We were unable to visit the site or taste the food ahead of time so placed 100% of our trust in Cris. The result was amazing. Our venue, food and the running of the day was beyond our wildest expectations. We were repeatedly told by guests that the venue was spectacular; the food (specifically beef tenderloin) was the best eaten in years and no one had to do a thing with Cris running the show. We decided we wanted a huge bottle of champagne for our wedding last minute and Cris went above and beyond to source it, get it and bring it ready for our wedding - beyond all odds. We love her. Beyond that over the course of a year not one email went unanswered, not one recommendation bad and not one grumpy moment. For a couple that doesn’t want to be involved in every detail these guys are amazing. You’re in the best hands guaranteed. If the experience is this good every time We’re renewing our vows every year (with Cris as our planner).

KARLA CASILLAS & CO. 2
    KARLA CASILLAS & CO. 8
    KARLA CASILLAS & CO. 9
    KARLA CASILLAS & CO. 10

Jori · Married on 11/11/2017

I would highly recommend using Karla Casillas and Co for your perfect wedding in Cabo! They were so great to work with and extremely responsive. Everything was seamless! We had Pam as our coordinator and she was absolutely top notch!

Eduardo · Married on 11/01/2017

Very professional working team and reliable company!

Erika · Married on 10/07/2017

KARLA CASILLAS & CO. (Cristina Cabrera and Pamela Roura) were very professional and meticulous with every detail. They did a fantastic job on bringing to life the vision I had for my dream wedding. Additionally, my wedding would not have been possible without the vendors who supported our wedding weekend. I also want to give a huge thank you to:
    Alma Vallejo for hair and makeup
    Daniel Jireh for photo and video
    Estefania Piña from Pueblo Bonito Sunset
    The Main Event Cabo for floral and decor
    Cabo Strings, DJ services and mariachi for music

KARLA CASILLAS & CO. 11
    KARLA CASILLAS & CO. 12

Sara · Married on 02/07/2015

As a photographer here in Cabo, working with a great coordinator is so helpful and it is always such a pleasure to work with Karla Casillas & Co! They are always on top of everything and every detail is always handled from start to finish. Every person on the team is fantastic to work with!

The team at Karla Casillas (led by Asher Francis) are amazing! Asher took the little direction that I provided and turned our day into the most beautiful wedding. She worked closely with the vendors and myself to ensure that the day would go smoothly. She also had a great way of keeping everything on track without being overbearing. We were on the fence about working with a professional planner but could not be more happy that we did. THANK YOU for the amazing job, team!

Nicole · Married on 04/26/2014

Exceptional Service up til the moment we left. I reply the day over and over. Asher and Karla did a perfect job on my wedding. From the flowers, decor, DJ, location. . .the helped me design the perfect event. Day after Day I have people from our wedding tell me it was the best wedding they had ever been to and I owe it all to Karla and Asher. They were professional and easy to work with. . I talked to them almost everyday for a year planning and really enjoyed the whole process. They were a dream to work with. . HIghly Recommend!!!

Jose · Married on 11/04/2011

Best Wedding Planners in Los Cabos!!

KARLA CASILLAS & CO. 13

Maritza · Married on 06/18/2011

I highly recommend "A Baja Romance Wedding in Los Cabos by Karla Casillas" to ANY bride getting married in Cabo.

Words can not describe how happy I am with Karla's team, the attention to detail is unbelievable, the wedding went without a hitch. Every guest at the wedding commented that our wedding was by far the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to, I couldn't have done it, or received such amazing feedback, had it not been for the wonderful planner/coordinator that I had.

If you are getting married in Cabo don't think about it twice, hire Karla, you will not regret it!!

Maritza · Married on 06/18/2011

Karla Casillas' team made all of our wedding dreams a reality. Planning a destination wedding can be nerve wrecking, however Karla's team made everything so easy! She was professional, responsive, caring and ensured that I was happy and comfortable with everything. The day of the wedding I did not have to lift a finger, everything was just as I had envisioned and went over so smoothly.

Without hesitation I would recommend Karla's team to anyone thinking of getting married in Cabo.

Happy planning ! :)

Amanda · Married on 05/08/2010

Everything was perfect! I had an amazing wedding and Cristina is incredible!

Cristina · Married on 01/16/2010

My wedding was a true fairy tale. I worked with Karla by email from Guatemala and when I got to Cabo... things really exceeded my expectations!!! So don't stress too much and live everything in their hands... they are really great!

derick · Married on 12/21/2009

Karla did an amzing job on our wedding. It was a pleasure working with her, very friendly person. Thanks for making a our wedding such a memorable day. I would highly recomend Karla.

Ashley · Married on 11/07/2009

Karla was AMAZING. I truly cant thank her enough for her help in making my day so perfect.

Thank you!

Jannet · Married on 08/06/2009

Karla made our wedding day completely enjoyable from start to finish. Thank you so much for everything!

Christy · Married on 07/08/2009

Just a small note to let you know how wonderful our recent wedding week was. Everything went so perfectly, we couldn't believe how organised and smoothly our whole week went. We just wish we could have stayed in Cabo. You really did make our dreams come true, as you promised. Thank you so much!

Jennifer · Married on 06/27/2009

Karla made my wedding day seamless: she is organized, thoughtful, and thorough. Because of her, my wedding day was stress-free, I was able to enjoy my guests and the party while she took care of all of the important details and worked with vendors. As an officiant, her delivery was fantastic and her ceremony beautiful. I would highly recommend Karla's services to any family planning a wedding - she is priceless!!

Ryan · Married on 06/20/2009

If you plan to get married in Cabo, do yourself a favor and call Karla, I would highly recommend her services. When we decided to have our wedding in Cabo, our biggest problem was that we had never been there before, and we would need a wedding planner to help us with everything. Karla Casillas and her assistant Shearim were AMAZING. Communication skills is their key. They found out exactly what we wanted, they listened to us, and they delivered in a big way. Our wedding was a great event and Karla and Shearim deserve a lot of credit for such a successful day. Most importantly, we are not rich and famous types, we had to stay within a budget....but that didn't matter because we were treated as VIPs. Karla and Shearim went above and beyond our expectations. Thank you so much, you two are both very special people!!

Diana · Married on 06/06/2009

We had interviewed a number of potential wedding planners and once we met Karla, we knew our search was over! From the start, we knew that she was excited about our vision and determined to make it happen. We worked with her for over 6 months meticulously planning every little detail...and i can tell you that preparation makes all the difference.
    Diana

Samantha · Married on 06/04/2009

Shearim was great to work with! She coordinated our private wedding on the beach and it was exactly what we wanted. She made planning completely stress-free and our wedding day ran smoothly. She responded quickly to our emails, answered all our questions, and made wonderful suggestions. Thank you Shearim and Karla for making our wedding day so memorable!

Rachel · Married on 06/02/2009

Amazing experience. Have always heard weddings are stressful and nightmare stories about things going wrong. Nothing like that happened. Everything was perfect and stress-free!

Amye · Married on 04/17/2009

Hi Karla,
    Thank you doesn't seem enough for bringing to reality the dreams for a magical wedding...It was beyond words...You obviously have talents that are immeasurable...but are done with such love.
    It was exactly how we had hoped it would be and much more!
    We honestly could not have done it without you! We are still talking about it and so are our guests – they say it was the best wedding they have been to!"

Thank you!
    Amye

JILL · Married on 04/13/2009

OUR WEDDING WAS THE MOST EXCITING, BEAUTIFUL DAY.WITH OUR SPECIAL DAY ONLY BEING PLANNED WITHIN A MATTER OF A COUPLE OF WEEKS KARLA HAD DONE EVERYTHING THAT NEEDED TO BE DONE, MAKING IT SO ENJOYABLE AND RELAXING.