44 Reviews for KARLA CASILLAS & CO.

User Photos
To-Do Lists (1)
Destination (1)
Religious (1)
44 KARLA CASILLAS & CO. Reviews

If you’re planning a wedding in Cabo, you need Karla Casillas & Co! Without Lisa at Karla Casillas & Co., my dream wedding wouldn’t have been possible. The resort I chose wasn’t being responsive at all, so I hired Lisa & the amazing Karla Casillas & Co team and everything fell into place. I am so grateful to Lisa & team for making our dream wedding a reality and making us feel so at ease through the entire planning process, down to the seamless and perfect wedding day.

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I worked with Cristina for our wedding at Acre Baja on March 24th, 2018. We were planning from Denver, CO so we didn't really know any vendors or much about the space before we visited. Cristina was such a HUGE help with everything and made the process SO easy. We cannot say enough positive things about Cristina and her team. On the wedding day, everything ran so smooth! The flowers and decor were gorgeous.

You will be in GREAT hands with this team!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Michelle, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Coming from professional backgrounds we usually hate giving perfect scores, however, in this case there’s no other option. Karla and particularly Cris were unbelievable. We were unable to visit the site or taste the food ahead of time so placed 100% of our trust in Cris. The result was amazing. Our venue, food and the running of the day was beyond our wildest expectations. We were repeatedly told by guests that the venue was spectacular; the food (specifically beef tenderloin) was the best eaten in years and no one had to do a thing with Cris running the show. We decided we wanted a huge bottle of champagne for our wedding last minute and Cris went above and beyond to source it, get it and bring it ready for our wedding - beyond all odds. We love her. Beyond that over the course of a year not one email went unanswered, not one recommendation bad and not one grumpy moment. For a couple that doesn’t want to be involved in every detail these guys are amazing. You’re in the best hands guaranteed. If the experience is this good every time We’re renewing our vows every year (with Cris as our planner).

Photo for KARLA CASILLAS & CO. Review - 6L champagne. By Cris 😍
Photo for KARLA CASILLAS & CO. Review - Villa Santa Cruz
Photo for KARLA CASILLAS & CO. Review - Day after celebrations
Photo for KARLA CASILLAS & CO. Review - Us - polaroid
Photos
Photo for KARLA CASILLAS & CO. Review - Greg before our wedding
Profile Picture Elise, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I would highly recommend using Karla Casillas and Co for your perfect wedding in Cabo! They were so great to work with and extremely responsive. Everything was seamless! We had Pam as our coordinator and she was absolutely top notch!

Profile Picture Jori, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Very professional working team and reliable company!

Profile Picture Eduardo, 11/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

KARLA CASILLAS & CO. (Cristina Cabrera and Pamela Roura) were very professional and meticulous with every detail. They did a fantastic job on bringing to life the vision I had for my dream wedding. Additionally, my wedding would not have been possible without the vendors who supported our wedding weekend. I also want to give a huge thank you to:
Alma Vallejo for hair and makeup
Daniel Jireh for photo and video
Estefania Piña from Pueblo Bonito Sunset
The Main Event Cabo for floral and decor
Cabo Strings, DJ services and mariachi for music

Profile Picture Erika, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

As a photographer here in Cabo, working with a great coordinator is so helpful and it is always such a pleasure to work with Karla Casillas & Co! They are always on top of everything and every detail is always handled from start to finish. Every person on the team is fantastic to work with!

Profile Picture Sara, 2/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The team at Karla Casillas (led by Asher Francis) are amazing! Asher took the little direction that I provided and turned our day into the most beautiful wedding. She worked closely with the vendors and myself to ensure that the day would go smoothly. She also had a great way of keeping everything on track without being overbearing. We were on the fence about working with a professional planner but could not be more happy that we did. THANK YOU for the amazing job, team!

Profile Picture User3868187, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Best Wedding Planners in Los Cabos!!

Profile Picture Jose, 11/4/11, 1 Review
Category: Catering, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I highly recommend "A Baja Romance Wedding in Los Cabos by Karla Casillas" to ANY bride getting married in Cabo.

Words can not describe how happy I am with Karla's team, the attention to detail is unbelievable, the wedding went without a hitch. Every guest at the wedding commented that our wedding was by far the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to, I couldn't have done it, or received such amazing feedback, had it not been for the wonderful planner/coordinator that I had.

If you are getting married in Cabo don't think about it twice, hire Karla, you will not regret it!!

Profile Picture Maritza, 6/18/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Karla Casillas' team made all of our wedding dreams a reality. Planning a destination wedding can be nerve wrecking, however Karla's team made everything so easy! She was professional, responsive, caring and ensured that I was happy and comfortable with everything. The day of the wedding I did not have to lift a finger, everything was just as I had envisioned and went over so smoothly.

Without hesitation I would recommend Karla's team to anyone thinking of getting married in Cabo.

Happy planning ! :)

Profile Picture Maritza, 6/18/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Everything was perfect! I had an amazing wedding and Cristina is incredible!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/8/10, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My wedding was a true fairy tale. I worked with Karla by email from Guatemala and when I got to Cabo... things really exceeded my expectations!!! So don't stress too much and live everything in their hands... they are really great!

Profile Picture Cristina, 1/16/10, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Karla did an amzing job on our wedding. It was a pleasure working with her, very friendly person. Thanks for making a our wedding such a memorable day. I would highly recomend Karla.

Profile Picture derick, 12/21/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Karla was AMAZING. I truly cant thank her enough for her help in making my day so perfect.

Thank you!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/7/09, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Karla made our wedding day completely enjoyable from start to finish. Thank you so much for everything!

Profile Picture Jannet, 8/6/09, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Just a small note to let you know how wonderful our recent wedding week was. Everything went so perfectly, we couldn't believe how organised and smoothly our whole week went. We just wish we could have stayed in Cabo. You really did make our dreams come true, as you promised. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Christy, 7/8/09, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Karla made my wedding day seamless: she is organized, thoughtful, and thorough. Because of her, my wedding day was stress-free, I was able to enjoy my guests and the party while she took care of all of the important details and worked with vendors. As an officiant, her delivery was fantastic and her ceremony beautiful. I would highly recommend Karla's services to any family planning a wedding - she is priceless!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/27/09, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

If you plan to get married in Cabo, do yourself a favor and call Karla, I would highly recommend her services. When we decided to have our wedding in Cabo, our biggest problem was that we had never been there before, and we would need a wedding planner to help us with everything. Karla Casillas and her assistant Shearim were AMAZING. Communication skills is their key. They found out exactly what we wanted, they listened to us, and they delivered in a big way. Our wedding was a great event and Karla and Shearim deserve a lot of credit for such a successful day. Most importantly, we are not rich and famous types, we had to stay within a budget....but that didn't matter because we were treated as VIPs. Karla and Shearim went above and beyond our expectations. Thank you so much, you two are both very special people!!

Profile Picture Ryan, 6/20/09, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We had interviewed a number of potential wedding planners and once we met Karla, we knew our search was over! From the start, we knew that she was excited about our vision and determined to make it happen. We worked with her for over 6 months meticulously planning every little detail...and i can tell you that preparation makes all the difference.
Diana

Profile Picture Diana, 6/6/09, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Shearim was great to work with! She coordinated our private wedding on the beach and it was exactly what we wanted. She made planning completely stress-free and our wedding day ran smoothly. She responded quickly to our emails, answered all our questions, and made wonderful suggestions. Thank you Shearim and Karla for making our wedding day so memorable!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/4/09, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Amazing experience. Have always heard weddings are stressful and nightmare stories about things going wrong. Nothing like that happened. Everything was perfect and stress-free!

Profile Picture Rachel , 6/2/09, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Planning

Hi Karla,
Thank you doesn't seem enough for bringing to reality the dreams for a magical wedding...It was beyond words...You obviously have talents that are immeasurable...but are done with such love.
It was exactly how we had hoped it would be and much more!
We honestly could not have done it without you! We are still talking about it and so are our guests � they say it was the best wedding they have been to!"

Thank you!
Amye

Profile Picture Amye, 4/17/09, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

OUR WEDDING WAS THE MOST EXCITING, BEAUTIFUL DAY.WITH OUR SPECIAL DAY ONLY BEING PLANNED WITHIN A MATTER OF A COUPLE OF WEEKS KARLA HAD DONE EVERYTHING THAT NEEDED TO BE DONE, MAKING IT SO ENJOYABLE AND RELAXING.

Profile Picture JILL, 4/13/09, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Cake