Karl Gary Photography Reviews

12 | Greenbelt, MD

12 Reviews for Karl Gary Photography

Jacqui · Married on 10/10/2009

Karl was great to work with, he was really attentive but not obtrusive at all. I didn't even know he was there sometimes until I got the proofs and realized he captured EVERYTHING! He is so nice, so sensitive and understanding and really cared about me, my husband, our families and ensuring we first had a good time, and looked good having it. Love him! <3

His wife Allison is the BEST! She made sure my hair looked good, my bra wasn't showing, I had the best angle to really show off the dress - it was like I got a free wedding coordinator with the photographer. TOTALY exceeded our expectations and got totaly our moneys worth with Karl Gary Photography!

Sent on 09/05/2010

Shelly · Married on 09/05/2009

Karl Gary Photography did a fantastic job. The quality and quantity of photos exceeded my expectations. My rehearsal was on an extremely hot evening and we planned to do plain clothed family photos outside at the rehearsal instead of at the actual wedding day. Karl did a great job organizing our group (including small children) and got a number of wonderful shots. Karl was very easy to work with and I would recommend him to anyone that is looking for a professional photographer for their wedding or other event.

Sent on 09/11/2009

Nicole · Married on 08/15/2009

Our experience with Karl Gary Photography for our wedding could not have been better! They made sure to capture every moment of our special day and more! They were incredibly accommodating; they met with us ahead of time to go over the schedule for the day of the wedding and asked specific questions so that they could get pictures of the best moments. We have absolutely no negative feedback when it comes to Karl Gary Photography Thanks again for everything!!

Sent on 10/27/2009

Tyese · Married on 02/28/2009

We loved the personal attention and professionalism that was provided to us. The photos were beautiful! We appreciated the fact that he got to know everyone in our family and really personalized the experience. I would definitely recommend Karl Gary to any of our friends and family!

Sent on 08/12/2009

Allen · Married on 02/21/2009

I can't think of any complaints. Karl was so great to work with me and my wife. He was quick with emails and phone calls, agreed to meet me a week before the wedding so my wife could show him some photos for inspiration. He showed up before any other vendor, stayed later than he was scheduled to do so to be sure he got everything photographed. The CDs took a couple weeks to arrive but the proofs were online in less than two weeks and my wife said we had more shots than any of her friends who had pricier photographers. Nice guy too - very professional, very good with the family and a stressed bride. His price was so reasonable for the quality of the final result.

Sent on 08/03/2009

Kristen · Married on 10/03/2008

The best photographer ever! My sister and I both used them for our weddings and the quality of service was consistent and outstanding. I would highly recommend them to anybody! Very friendly and accomodating.

Sent on 08/05/2009

Catherine · Married on 04/19/2008

I would highly recommend Karl Gary photography. For the price we paid, we had 2 photographers and Karl's wife Alison who is amazing at setting up shots for pictures and she is so nice and helped me keep my dress clean and so much more. Karl and his father, Keith, are very nice as well. They kept in touch with me at least once or twice a week. I even kept in touch with them for a while after my wedding. Our family liked them so much that my brother hired them for his wedding that was only a few months after mine! They are absolutely wonderful. The next time I need a photographer, I am definitely calling them.

Sent on 08/01/2009

Robert · Married on 07/28/2007

Karl, and his family, turned out to be one of the best parts of the wedding. They were very impactful without even knowing they were there. Karl, his father (Rest in Peace), and his wife all played a role in our wedding. Allison, Karl's wife, helped out with the wedding and reception, making sure that everything went as planned, even though she wasn't paid for any of those services. As a side note, having it all over to do again, I'd gladly hire Allison to be our wedding planner.

Even though Chief isn't around to be the 2nd photographer, I am confident that Karl is filling those shoes as much as possible. He was able find amazing angles and take great pictures which have come from experience, no doubt, and pure skill.

I would highly recommend Karl Gary Photography. They were extremely professional, highly organized, and you can see how the "family business" aspect of his business shows in the quality.

Sent on 08/03/2009

Karen · Married on 05/26/2006

I HIGHLY recommend Karl Gary Photography. We had an outside wedding at home and they captured every moment perfectly. They were extrememly professional and courteous, very flexible when we strayed from our original list of pictures and managed to photograph everything without ever being in anyone's way. We received our Photo CD's in a timely manner and had the download on the website within days of the wedding. I also used thier services at a formal 50th wedding anniversary party. Those pictures were exceptional as well and the quality of service was as good as expected. Thanks Karl!

Sent on 08/04/2009
  • I

Cassandra · Married on 09/26/2004

The Gary's Rock! Thank you for helping us make some many wonderful memories!

Sent on 10/30/2009
  • I

Isabelle · Married on 08/06/2011

Our Photographer was wonderful. Although we were on a budget for our wedding, we did not want to compromise our pictures. We are very happy that we wnet with hum. Our photographer had so much personality and made everything really easy. He had great picture ideas and did wonderful action photos. He never made us feel rushed and was very professional. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 08/15/2011

Michele · Married on 09/13/2008

4.2
      3.5

Excellent service, very friendly and professional.

Sent on 08/01/2009