19 Reviews for Karen's On Country Road

19 Karen's On Country Road Reviews

3.3

Karen is a sweet lady and was great to work with, but my flowers were delivered turning brown. I was disappointed with their quality.

Profile Picture User3747075, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Absolutely gorgeous arrangements! Karen was able to take my very abstract idea and pull it together in no time...everything turned out to be our fairy tale

Profile Picture Meghann, 10/25/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I got Karen's information from my best friend, who got all of her wedding flowers from Karen three years ago. I am so glad I did!
Karen provided the BEST flowers and arrangements for our wedding! She was so easy to work with. I changed my mind so many times, and really didn't even know what she would be bringing the day of the wedding because I was so indecisive. When I first saw the bouquets, I started crying. They were more beautiful than I could ever imagine.
I appreciated Karen's willingness to work with our very limited budget, and her constant flexibility. I would highly recommend anyone who wants gorgeous flowers, but doesn't want to spend a fortune.

Profile Picture Tania, 9/27/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Karen is an absolute treasure. I had a large wedding with separate flowers for three different venue areas, ceremony, cocktail hour and reception which meant a lot of flowers. Karen produced the most beautiful arrangements that our guests couldn't stop talking about. We sent the smaller arrangements home with guests at the end of the night and some have reported that the flowers still look gorgeous almost 2 weeks later. Even our photographers wanted to know who did the flowers. Karen knows her stuff and is just great to work with. She is also extremely well priced. We got so much and didn't break the bank. If you need flowers, call Karen!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/13/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Karen was incredibly fun to work with. She is super down to earth, and her ideas for my flowers were incredibly, and executed beautifully. I came to her with no ideas about what I wanted, other than purple flowers and carnations incorporated in. She immediately started showing me pictures of other arrangements and bouquets she had made in the past, etc.

She was a lot of fun to work with, and she works out of her home, which keeps overhead cost low, meaning the flowers were an incredibly reasonable price! I got a ton of complements on my flowers throughout the day, which was awesome to hear. She also was great about using vases I provided for centerpieces on the tables, and the arrangements she made were so beautiful. I cannot say enough great things about her! If you are getting married in the York, PA area, definitely use Karen!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/31/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Her work was beautiful! She worked hard to get the out of season flowers I wanted and made me the most amazing bouquet! She worked with our budget and helped me come up with table arrangements. She was very patient as I know nothing about flowers. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture User4303822, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

If only every bride could be lucky enough to have Karen's services! From the first time we met Karen, we felt like family. She is professional, heart warming and has a flare for creating beautiful flower arrangements. Being difficult, I chose orchids as my wedding flowers - she made the unforgettable. She delivered to both the church and hotel on-time and made working with her a pure pleasure. She meets with couples 1 on 1 and keeps budget in mind. I will miss working with Karen now that the wedding is over!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/17/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I have to admit, flowers were not very high on my list of wedding priorities. I had originally planned on buying flowers in bulk and making my own bouquets and very simple centerpieces. When it dawned on me that I probably wouldn’t want to deal with all of that the week before my wedding, I went on the hunt to find a florist.

When I contacted Karen, I sent her some images of flowers I liked, she sent me quotes, and I booked with her. Then she told me that she had misunderstood what I wanted, but she stood by her original, incorrect quote, which was much less than it should have been. I was so impressed that she stood by her mistake.

The day of the wedding, she showed up early with the most gorgeous flowers I could have imagined. They looked identical to the pictures I had sent her at the beginning of my search. Many of our guests commenting on how gorgeous the centerpieces and bouquets were. She was one of the sweetest people we worked with, and I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture marti, 7/6/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Karen’s on Country Road provided the flowers for our wedding. Karen was great to work with and did great work. The bouquets and boutonnieres were beautiful. The only thing I was disappointed about was that all the bridesmaids’ bouquets were different. They were all supposed to be the same and contain 1 or 2 of the same flowers, which was also stated in the information sheet she provided to confirm my requests. However, the flowers were still beautiful. They wilted a little sooner than I would’ve liked prior to the ceremony, but I believe I have to blame that on the humid weather. Karen couldn’t have done anything about that. I would recommend Karen to others.

Profile Picture Tracey, 5/17/13, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Karen's on Country Road was probably my favorite vendor and a great find. We had Karen do all of our wedding flowers, she worked within our budget (which was under $600-she also did not look down on that or act pretentious), did all ceremony decorations- put sunflowers on the back of the last row chair, table decorations for the reception, 5 bridesmaids bouquets, my bouquet, parents/grandparents corsages, groom/groomsmen boutinerres. The flowers were beautiful and lasted throughout the day without wilting. She put together a beautiful assortment of wildflowers, berries and grasses. I was unsure what types of flowers I wanted (as I don't know all the names of the flowers) but I showed Karen some pictures of things I liked and she created all fantastic work. I highly recommend Karen. Our guests raved about them and they looked great in our pictures. Email me if you want to see some pictures as I will happily show you.

Profile Picture Angela, 9/15/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Karen did a wonderful job on our flowers. She met with us at her home and offered tons of suggestions based on the wedding colors. She was able to order the deep blue hydrangeas I had been picturing and they were gorgeous in person. I loved how each of the bridesmaid bouquets was just a little bit different. Karen was half the price of any of the other florists I met with, and her work was very beautiful. So glad we chose to work with Karen.

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/18/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Karen did an amazing job with our flowers! She was reasonably priced, and everyone could not get over how beautiful all of the arrangements were!! Karen was easy to get a hold of, and even when my vendor changed the time that they wanted her to be there, she was completely flexible, and was there earlier. Our wedding was on a budget, so I was so surprised at how much we got! Getting these flowers done by Karen just made our big day that much more special!

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/11/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Karen is so incredibly talented, and anyone who is able to have her as a florist should consider themselves very blessed! She was not only my florist for our wedding, but we have been neighbors since I was three years old. So I not only know from a professional standpoint how breathtaking her work is, but I know from a personal level how much time and dedication she gives to her clients. Before I was anywhere near marriage-age, I actually worked as a Banquet server and Karen was the florist for the events. I was so impressed by her work then, that I vowed to her at that time that I would ask her to be my florist one day. Well that day came this summer, and I was so thankful was Karen agreed to do my flowers!! I couldn't have imagined more beautiful of arrangements! Each and every one was handcrafted with such precision and attention to detail. As I sit here writing my review (2 weeks after our wedding) I can't help but keep sneaking glances at the bouquets that I saved! All in all, if you choose Karen's On Country Road as your florist, I can assure you that you will be in great hands. She will add those touches to your event that make it memorable forever.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 8/4/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Karen from Karen's on Country Road is fabulous! Rest assured that if you tell her what you want for your wedding flowers she will deliver. My June 16th wedding was an outdoor wedding at Lauxmont Farms in which I wanted to fully embrace the rustic setting of the horse farm. After showing Karen some flowers I had pinned on pinterest and other bouquets she was able to completely capture the feel of the wedding. Even when she was unable to get some of the flowers I wanted, she replaced them with flowers that more than made up for my vision. If you leave it up to Karen, your day couldn't go wrong! Beyond her expertise and vision, she is incredibly flexible with pricing. I am a graduate student who didn't have a lot of money to spend and she worked with me to get the right flowers, to repurpose flowers from the ceremony to reception, and even allowed a family friend to pick up the flowers to offset delivery costs. Before you look anywhere else give Karen a call, you won't be disappointed :)

Sincerely,
Maria Aldinger

Profile Picture Maria, 6/16/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My flowers looked amazing and I wasnt able to meet with her at all before the wedding because I lived out of town.
I told her what I wanted through email and she nailed it :) my flowers were beautiful the decorations were beautiful she is so talented :)

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/19/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Karen did an amazing job with our flowers for our wedding. She was great to work with. She understood that we were on a budget and helped us achieve the look we wanted for the price we needed to stay under. The flowers were amazing and much more beautiful than I had ever imagined. Every time I saw the next arrangement she did for us I'd cry, the were so beautiful. She is very professional and response to your questions and inquiries super fast.

Profile Picture Lori, 9/17/11, 5 Reviews
3.8

Karen did a great job on or flowers. Her prices are reasonable and she worked within our budget to provide us with fantastic bouquets and arrangements. We met with her once to discuss flowers then stayed in contact via email. We had given her pictures of ideas we liked for some items. For our large arrangements we fully trusted Karen and I am so glad we did. They were beautiful. It is nerve racking not knowing exactly what something is going to look like for your wedding day, but the outcome of all the floral arrangements and bouquets were better than I ever imagined.

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/17/11, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The first comment that everyone says when they see my wedding pictures is... YOUR FLOWERS ARE GORGEOUS!!! That is the absolute truth! I like flowers, but I do not know types or names. I told Karen what colors I wanted, and what my budget was, and she put together an AMAZING grouping of flowers for my wedding. She can work with your budget, and she is absolutely brilliant with her arrangements. I would highly, highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Malerie, 6/25/11, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Karen was wonderful to work with. She was incredibly organized, helpful, and flexible. With her, you get exactly what you want...and it's very affordable! Also, it's her personal business, so you always have her full attention.

Karen did such a beautiful job with our flowers, it almost makes me tear up thinking about it! What a great decision for a vendor!

Profile Picture Stacy, 5/21/11, 6 Reviews