Karen's Hair and Makeup Artistry Reviews

100 | Clearwater, FL

100 Reviews for Karen's Hair and Makeup Artistry

Amber · Married on 06/10/2017

Karen was absolutely amazing and made my day easier than I could have ever imagined. Having her come to you takes away so much added stress and allowed me to get ready in a comfortable setting. I have never felt so beautiful in my life. She definitely has a gift! And my bridesmaid was simply stunning. Hands down the best experience of my life and I'm so glad that I had Karen involved. She was also very attentive in my many many emails that I sent in the couple months of planning my out of state wedding. Thanks for everything Karen!

Sent on 11/14/2012

Karen's Hair and Makeup Artistry's reply:

Wow, thank you Amber!!! I'm so glad you were happy and felt so beautiful!!! That's my goal, not just to make brides beautiful, but to make them feel beautiful as well. That's what it's all about. Every bride should look and feel beautiful on the most important day of her life. I really enjoyed every minute of it!!! Thanks again for the great review. Karen

Nicole · Married on 02/06/2017

Janice work works for Karen was awesome she did both mine and my maid of honors make up and it came out amazing and lasted all day and night

Brenda · Married on 04/16/2016

Love, love love how Karen made me and my mother look. She is a miracle worker!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Karen's Hair and Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thanks Brenda!!! It was a real pleasure working with and getting to know you a little bit during your trial and wedding. You gave me such a great review. I truly appreciate it!!!

Elizabeth · Married on 11/04/2015

I hired Karen to do my hair and makeup for my wedding. She did an absolutely beautiful job. I was able to show her a few pictures that were what I wanted to do and she went to work. She went above and beyond what I had expected. I received complements the entire day. I had an outdoor wedding, and it was warm, so I was worried how everything would hold up. My makeup did not smear or change with the heat. My hair also stayed perfect in the humidity. I am so glad I chose Karen on my special day. I would definitely use her in the future if I ever have another event and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Hi Elizabeth,
    What a nice review! Thank you so much! I'm so glad everything held up and you were happy! I hope your wedding was perfect! Thanks so much!

Kayla · Married on 10/17/2015

Janis was able to squeeze me in at the last moment when my original make up artist fell through. I am so happy it did! Janis truly made me feel like a princess. The trial run and the day of were more than perfect and I cannot be more thankful for her making me look as good as she did. She took her time and really made me and my girls look like rock stars. For one of the best days of my life, she really made me feel stunning.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Karen's Hair and Makeup Artistry's reply:

Hi Kayla, thank you for your review. Janis will appreciate it as much as I do. I'm so happy she made you and your girls look like you wanted! I knew she would!

Celena · Married on 09/15/2015

Karen and Janis did my hair makeup and the four other girls' in the wedding party. It was hot and I was worried our makeup would melt. They did the airbrush makeup. They totally took the stress out coming to our condo. I felt like a princess, and so did the girls. I had never had my makeup done professionally before, and Janis did an amazing job for me. They were also very friendly and down-to-earth to work with, which I really enjoyed. We showed them some Pinterest pictures of our ideas and they matched them and made us shine!! I would highly recommend this company.

Very happy with the service all the stress was took away as I let her work her magic just had to sit back and relax

Sent on 07/05/2015

Karen's Hair and Makeup Artistry's reply:

Hi, thanks so much for the review. You were awesome to work with! I'm glad you were able to relax. I hope your wedding was fabulous! Thanks again!

Susan · Married on 06/13/2015

Absolutely AMAZING!!! Karen has been the only person to do my makeup and I actually LOVE IT!!! NOT only was she amazing at doing my makeup she was so friendly and I truly enjoyed talking with her. I highly highly recommend Karen for your big day. Not only is she great at what she does, she doesn't charge an arms and a leg to do it. Thank you so much Karen for coming to me and doing my hair and makeup on my big day.

Sent on 06/13/2015

Karen's Hair and Makeup Artistry's reply:

Susan, I thoroughly enjoyed our time together. You are such a great person. You were an absolutely beautiful bride! The fact that you told me you're really picky with your makeup because you do a really good job yourself, and you definitely do, and you were happy with the makeup I did, means so much to me! Thank you so much for this wonderful review. I hope to see you again during your next trip to FL. Not necessarily for working with you, but to visit. I wish you and your husband the best!!! Thanks again, Karen

Shelby · Married on 10/26/2014

Karen was amazing ....we knew right from the hair and make up trial she was a true artist. The day of the wedding she and Janis made over 5 bridesmaids and the bride.... All were stunning. Very competent,creative, professional and friendly..... We'd definitely hire Karen again for any social event .

Sent on 11/03/2014

Karen's Hair and Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Shelby! Such a nice review! We appreciate everything you said and it was totally our pleasure!!! We look forward to seeing and working with you again!!!

Christine · Married on 09/13/2014

Janis did an AMAZING job on my hair and make up for my destination wedding on Clearwater Beach! I first found Karen's Hair and Makeup Artistry on google and read all the great reviews and knew I couldn't go wrong! Karen was so prompt in answering all of my questions via email or by phone and was so professional. It is somewhat scary at times when planning your destination wedding from miles away and I didn't have time for a trial run so there was no redos on this one! Janis really took her time to understand exactly the look I wanted for my hair and makeup and with her expertise... I looked FANTASTIC! I could not have been happier! Everyone commented on my hair and makup and would definitely recommend Janis for the future Brides out there looking for the PERFECT hair an makeup for their special day!

Hi Christine,
    Thank you for the review. I'm so happy Janis made you happy. I had no doubts she would though. She's great! Again, we appreciate your wonderful review,

Karen · Married on 09/07/2014

Karen is a lovely person who went out of her way to make my wedding day just perfect! She did my hair and make up and my daughters also,she was very professional,friendly and exceptionally good at what she does. I'm from England and from the very beginning when i contacted Karen,having found her purely by chance on the internet nothing was too much trouble and she was always on hand for me to ask her questions. Without doubt I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 11/30/2014

Karen's Hair and Makeup Artistry's reply:

Awe, thank you so very much! It was truly my pleasure! I really appreciate the review! I hope the wedding was amazing! Karen

Richard · Married on 07/12/2014

I worked with Janis at Karen's Hair and Makeup Artistry. Janis came out to do a hair and makeup trial a few weeks before my wedding - I LOVED it!!!! On my wedding day at the Don Cesar Janis came out with Roccio and Karen too! My hair and makeup were AMAZING!!!!! Janis did such an amazing job and I was so happy with how it came out. Janis was so fun to work with and made my wedding day that much more special. We had a huge bridal party 8 bridesmaids, two moms and a grandmother getting hair and airbrush make up done. We were all done in time and everyone loved how they looked. Karen's pricing is very affordable and they do a great job. I highly recommend!!!

-Robin

Sent on 08/08/2014

Karen's Hair and Makeup Artistry's reply:

Hi Robin! Thank you for the great review!!! We really enjoyed working with you and your party!!! I'll make sure Janis and Rocio read your review. Thanks again, Karen

Megan · Married on 06/28/2014

I would highly recommend using Karen's hair and makeup artistry. They were professional, punctual, and extemely talented. Couldn't thank them enough :)

Hi Megan,
    Thank you so much for that great review. It means a lot to us to know you were happy!
  • User4571942 · 2+ years ago

Karen did an amazing job. My hair and makeup for me and my bridal party was perfect. I would recommend her to anyone!!

Karen's Hair and Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for your nice review! It's very kind of you to say. We appreciate it very much.
  • Mrs. Hensley

Crystal · Married on 06/14/2014

Roccio did my moms and my, hair and makeup, and it was perfect! She was friendly and took care of me hours into my wedding! I started the ceremony with my hair down, it rained, and then started the reception with an up-do. Both styles were great and she touched up my airbrushed makeup so I looked flawless. I would definitely recommend the airbrush makeup! Roccio is beyond qualified and I loved every bit of my wedding look!

Karen's Hair and Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I am so happy you were please with Rocio and her work. She is very talented and nice! I hope your wedding was wonderful! Thanks again, Karen

It was a pleasure doing business with Karen. We communicated back and forth through email and she was professional, prompt, sweet and friendly. She sent Janus to perform both the trial and wedding day hair/makeup. Janus was so fun and personable and really knows her stuff. All the girls looked beautiful and my husband was moved to tears when I approached the altar. It was a wonderful experience with wonderful people.

Karen's Hair and Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was my pleasure to work with you! I'm so glad Janis made you happy. How awesome that your husband was moved to tears. Janis will be very happy to hear how happy you were. Thanks again, Karen

Michelle · Married on 05/10/2014

Everyone looked gorgeous. It was a hot and muggy day, and all of our make-up stayed looking good through an hour limo ride with no A/C to dancing the night away our make-up stayed fresh and beautiful. The up-do's on my bridesmaids were amazing. Everyone certainly looked their best for my special day.

Karen's Hair and Makeup Artistry's reply:

Hi Michelle, wow, that must have been a very uncomfortable ride. It's very good to hear the makeup held up. Thank you for such a nice review! Karen

Stephanie · Married on 04/25/2014

Karen and Adarely were both AMAZING to work with!!! I looked and felt like a million dollars on my wedding day! My hair and makeup was flawless! Leading up to our wedding day the communication and trial run went smooth and made me feel comfortable knowing I had chosen a very reputable business and took away any anxiety I may have had with trying to plan a destination wedding. Adarely also did my flower girl and maid of honor's hair and makeup and they both looked amazing!!! I highly recommend Karen's Hair and Makeup Artisty if you want to ensure that you look great for your big day (or any other special event) and be treated as a valuable customer!!! Thanks again Karen and Adarely!

Sent on 05/15/2014

Karen's Hair and Makeup Artistry's reply:

Hi Stephanie, you're so sweet to write what you did! We really appreciate your great review. It was fun for us! Thanks so much!!! Karen

Jessica · Married on 02/08/2014

Karen did an amazing job on my hair and make-up. She was very flexible in scheduling a consultation and when my wedding day came, I had changed a few things up on her, and it was no issue at all. She helped my day be so amazingly special!

Karen's Hair and Makeup Artistry's reply:

Hi Jessica, it was my pleasure working with you. You are very important and the changes were fine. I aim to please. It's so nice of you to leave such a wonderful review. I hope your wedding day and your marriage is perfect. Thanks again, Karen

I was very happy with the professionalism as well as the skill and caring I received!!!!

Karen's Hair and Makeup Artistry's reply:

I'm so happy you were pleased! I appreciate your review, it was very nice of you. I hope you had a wonderful wedding and I hope you have a blessed marriage. Thanks again, Karen

jessica · Married on 01/19/2014

Amazing ladies to work with! I never got to actually meet Karen but she is quick to respond and very informative, Janice who I worked with is AWESOME!!!! From the trial to the finished product of hair and make up on my wedding day she left me feeling beautiful! Janice was so helpful and is very likeable, she is very talented! I still need to send her some photos of the wedding day :)

Sent on 03/02/2014

Karen's Hair and Makeup Artistry's reply:

Hi Jessica, We appreciate your wonderful review! I am very happy you were so happy with Janis. she will be excited to read this. Thanks again, Karen

Katie · Married on 01/04/2014

The day of my wedding Karen had 3 girls come out to our hotel and Indian Rocks Beach to make us look beautiful for my wedding day. Rocio, Janis, and Amanda came out around 9:30 to do hair and makeup for 8 people. We had a great time and they made us look absolutely stunning! I could not have been happier with the way we all looked during my special day! I didn't want to take my makeup off at the end of the night because I loved it so much! All of my bridesmaids were very happy with the way they looked! I would recommend them to anyone looking to be beautiful on their big day!

Sent on 01/07/2014

Hi Katie,
    Thanks so much for the great review. I'm so glad you were happy. I'm blessed to have them work for me. They will be happy to read this review.
    Thanks again,

Ljupka · Married on 09/14/2013

Karen and her team did a great job with hair and makeup for my entire wedding party. They were flexible with our schedule, very knowledgeable and did my hair exactly the way I wanted it, even though they worked under some tough time constraints. I highly recommend Karen and her team for your wedding hair and makeup.

Sent on 11/26/2013

Karen's Hair and Makeup Artistry's reply:

Hey, good to hear from you! I love your review! You were awesome!!! Thank you so much for your wonderful review! Karen

Erica · Married on 09/07/2013

Better than I could have ever imagined! I was absolutely obsessed with my voluminous hair and glamorous makeup for the entire wedding day, I even wore both to the Sunday brunch!

Karen was such a joy to work with, she totally understood my vision and the look I was going for, I felt so confident on my big day thanks to Karen's hair-styling talents!! She truly is an artist, I love how I looked on my wedding day and insist on showing the photos to everyone :) Karen takes the time to listen to what you want and to make you look absolutely fabulous for your special occasion.

Sent on 09/15/2013

Hi Erica,

Thanks so much for your great review. I'm so glad you were happy. You were such a sweet and beautiful bride! I enjoyed working with you so much!!! Thanks again!

Jenna · Married on 08/25/2013

I was overly pleased with Karen's skills. She did my sister's hair, which we both thought turned out better than her hair on her own wedding day!! She also did my hair and makeup. I looked so flawless that my nickname for the rest of the day was "Barbie". I felt so pretty on my wedding day and I have Karen to thank for that. I'm so glad I called her a month or so before my wedding! I had a brunch wedding and she arrived at my hotel at 6 am to get started. All around, I am super thankful for her. I would definitely recommend Karen to any bride wanting to feel and look special on their big day!

Sent on 08/30/2013

Karen's Hair and Makeup Artistry's reply:

Hi Jenna, thank you for that great review. I had such a good time working with you and your sister! I'm so glad you were so happy and looked like "Barbie" LOL. Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of the most important day of your life. Karen