Karen Marie Events Reviews

Karen Marie Events 2
  • Melena

Melena · Married on 11/16/2019

Loved it so far!

Alexis is so sweet and fun to work with. She's realistic and not afraid to tell you what she thinks, which is something I really appreciate. I'm looking forward to getting to work with her!

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Taylor and George

Taylor and George · Married on 03/02/2019

Such a blessing!

I was an out-of-state bride getting married near L.A., so I knew there was no way I could pull it off without a wedding planner/coordinator! I researched tons of options and talked with a few on the phone, but once I spoke with Alexis with Karen Marie Events, I knew she was the perfect fit for us. Not only is Alexis extremely knowledgeable, but she is SO kind, patient, and thoughtful. As I'm sure most weddings do, ours had a few challenges along the way, such as the one opportunity that I had to go and visit the venue/vendors/etc, the fires were raging, so I ultimately showed up on my wedding day without meeting anyone or seeing anything other than my cake. This would normally sound like the scariest thought ever for any bride, but Alexis went above and beyond to meet/interview vendors I had selected online and helped me feel assured that everything was going to work out. Alexis was ALWAYS available by call/text/email and NEVER made me feel like I was bothering her; in fact, she was texting me now and again just checking on me and letting me know that she was always there for anything I needed. As my wedding day approached, my outside garden wedding was threatened with cold weather and flood warnings, but Alexis was quick to help me come up with a plan B and worked with all of my vendors to make sure everyone was aware of any changes. She even dealt with my pre-wedding meltdown tears and reassured me that even in a flood, she'd make sure I had a beautiful wedding day. During the entire wedding planning process, Alexis treated me like a close friend, not just a client. She made me feel like my wedding was her top priority- when I'm sure she had several others going on. I don't know how she does it, but she pulls it off so effortlessly. Every single vendor I worked with raved about how Alexis was such a dream to work with, that she was so detail-oriented, thorough, and always kept them informed. On my actual wedding day, it poured down rain the whole morning and last minute changes had to be made, but Alexis went through my mom, MOH, etc as to make sure I didn't feel any extra stress. My wedding day, despite all the odds, was the most wonderful, stress-free day that ran SO smoothly - all thanks to Alexis. She even made the effort to think of small details like bringing us trays of the appetizers while we took pictures so that we could try them, asking if there was anything special we wanted to drink and had that at our seats waiting for us, and made sure we got the cake flavors that we wanted. What could have been a total nightmare with the unusually cold, rainy weather ended up being my absolute dream wedding and I am forever grateful to Alexis for that. She was such a blessing and I know she has such a bright career ahead of her! If you're looking for someone who goes the extra mile every step of the way, she is 100% the planner/coordinator for you.

Karen Marie Events 3
    Karen Marie Events 4
    Sent on 03/05/2019
  • Haley

Haley Merrick · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing experience! Couldn't have done it without Karen Marie Events!

Alexis from Karen Marie Events was incredible! I hired her for the month before my wedding and I wish I had done it sooner! I was so stressed out and after our first meeting, I felt all the stress melt away! She was very prompt in returning my calls and emails and was in contact with all of my vendors the day we hired her. She was so sweet and honestly felt like a friend on my wedding day and was by my side at every point of the day to help everything run smoothly! I had a complicated family dynamic and she completely understood and was sooo helpful in diffusing problems before they even arose. I honestly couldn't have done it without her! Definitely use Karen Marie Events if you can!!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Karla · Married on 04/30/2017

Karen and her team are wonderful. I was planning my wedding from out of state and extremely nervous about how it would all come together, but with Karen's help it truly was the best day ever. She really put me at ease and I was able to just ENJOY the day. Her and her team were so on point with all of the decor, handling of the vendors and making sure the timeline of the day ran smoothly. I never had to worry about a thing! She is great at communicating and very quick to respond. I can not imagine having put on the wedding without her! Thank you!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 04/22/2017

Karen Marie is an Awesome Wedding Coordinator! She is very organized and creative! She created a master timeline with all the vendors so that the day ran smooth and we didn't have to worry about a thing.
    She set up all the decor and tables beautifully and made sure everything and everyone was in the right place. Her recommendations, communication, professionalism, and expertise were spot-on.
    Thank you Karen for helping us have a Perfect Wedding Day!!
    ~The Stepeltons

Sent on 05/24/2017

Cynthia · Married on 01/22/2017

So glad i hired her! She made my wedding day so easy that I was able to enjoy every part of it. and Even the whole wedding process she took care of all of it. Even though I just hired her for the 1 Day wedding coordinator. She even did the rehearsal with us too. I didnt have to worry about little details. Also she responds to your emails and questions quickly. she has others assisting her and they are just as equally as great! Hire her! your wedding day will be perfect with her by your side!

Sent on 03/17/2017

Amanda · Married on 11/19/2016

Karen and her team are so amazing. I gave them directions on how I wanted the decorations set up at the venue and they knocked it out of the park. She was constantly in contact with my vendors making sure they stuck to the time. She was a huge sign of relief on the day of, worth every dollar I spent for her.

Sent on 03/02/2017

Karen Marie Events's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda - we loved working with you and wish you two tons of happiness :)

Jill · Married on 10/22/2016

Karen and Stephanie were fantastic. Their team was able to take my very basic (and uninspired) vision and turn it into something beyond my greatest expectations. Not only did they create a beautiful setting on the day, but they walked me through the whole process from beginning to end, ensuring no detail was overlooked. Their attention to detail and calm manner was the perfect counterbalance to what can easily become a very overwhelming time. I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 02/04/2017

Christoffer · Married on 09/30/2016

We couldn't not have done this without Karen!

My wife and I live in New York City but we got married in Southern California near my wife's hometown - which made it particularly tricky to navigate everything from coordination between vendors/venue, scouting the location, and to make all the other necessary preparations for our big day.
    To begin with, neither my wife nor I are very good at planning in general. But Karen really took the rains and helped us with everything we needed to do before the wedding in the planning phase as well as being a huge help and source of comfort on the day of the wedding as we both felt that we didn't need to focus on the details of the wedding itself and instead just focus on tripping when we walked down the aisle.

Sent on 03/17/2017

Michelle · Married on 09/10/2016

Karen and her team made our wedding day perfect! To hire Karen as my wedding coordinator was by far one of the best decisions I made. She gave me timelines and also coordinated the timelines with all the vendors so that the day ran smooth and I didn't have to worry about a thing. She set up all the tables beautifully and made sure everything and everyone was in the right places. All her recommendations throughout the planning process helped make our day perfect. The communication, professionalism, and overall expertise that Karen and her team have, makes them by far the best wedding coordinator/event planning company there is. I would give her over 5 stars if I could. A wedding day is a once in a lifetime event that every bride wants to be perfect. Because of Karen I can say my wedding day was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Peggy · Married on 05/07/2016

I absolutely recommend that you use this vendor! She was easy to work with, organized, and made the wedding flow !

Sent on 08/27/2016

Karen of Karen Marie Events is not only the coordinator you want, but the coordinator you need! Karen's creativity is out of this world. She perfects every little detail and always goes the extra mile to make sure everything is just right. Not only is Karen extremely innovative and always on top of her game, she is also the sweetest woman in the world. You always feel right at home working with Karen, knowing that everything is going to be taken care of on your big day, without a hitch. Trust me, do yourself a favor and contact Karen Marie Events!

Sent on 11/30/2015