Karen J. Florals Reviews

Karen J. Florals 7
  • Diane

Diane Whitehead · Married on 06/28/2018

Exceptional Experience, Exceptional Floral Arrangements

My daughter and I were beyond satisfied with our entire interaction with Karen. Her professionalism, her creative talent, and her ability to listen and give us even better than we asked for made the whole experience such that we would highly recommend her for any event. We received MANY compliments from our guests. One young niece said it was so beautiful it made her want to get married again. I have more children to be married in the future and will definitely use Karen (Karen J Florals). I'm serious when I add that Karen is worth planning your wedding date around to ensure her availability.

Jennifer · Married on 06/21/2018

Karen was amazing! She was prompt in returning phone calls and the flowers were beautiful . They were better than I had imagined and we received many compliments on them. I would use her again in a heartbeat!

Karen J. Florals 8

Mackenzie Dunn · Married on 06/21/2018

Flawless Flowers

Karen is the best florist anyone could ask for! I was very stressed about flowers because I had a different florist cancel on me just a few weeks before the wedding and Karen was my saving grace! She was so easy to work with even though she took over last minute and she really brought my vision of how I wanted the flowers to life! I would recommend her to anyone!!

Natausha Moen · Married on 06/09/2018

Made our special day

Karen was our florist for our wedding and she did an exceptional job! The flowers were gorgeous. The guests couldn’t believe how stunning our bouquets were! She was very professional and I knew from the moment we met her, she had a special talent for this and that she would take care of us.

Karen J. Florals 9
    Karen J. Florals 14
  • Lexie

Lexie Lefebvre Yates · Married on 06/06/2018

Highly recommended!

Karen was ABSOLUTELY the perfect choice for our wedding needs! She was so kind and stress-free to work with that it helped alleviate ours! Her visions and follow-through were beautiful and modern. Wedding day flowers EXCEEDED our expectations and were the perfect touch to a perfect day! Thank you!

Karen J. Florals 15
    Karen J. Florals 16
    Karen J. Florals 17
    Karen J. Florals 18
    Karen J. Florals 19
    Karen J. Florals 20

Alexa · Married on 05/25/2018

Karen was great! Not only were my flowers exactly what I wanted but they were a great value as well! She went above and beyond, even taking the time to paint berries the right color by hand because the ones I wanted were out of season. Pick up was easy and coodinating with her was a breeze. She was the perfect wedding florist and I’d highly recommend her

Karen J. Florals 21
    Karen J. Florals 22

Julie · Married on 05/04/2018

She did a wonderful job. The flowers were beautiful!

• Julie

Julie Clark · Married on 05/04/2018

Great customer service and beautiful results.

She payed attention to details. She is experienced and knows her stuff. Everything turned out amazing. I was so happy with the flowers.

Annie · Married on 04/27/2018

She was wonderful! I was so so happy with how the flowers turned out. She was kind and professional, and I would absolutely recommend her to others.

Carrie · Married on 01/02/2018

Karen was wonderful! She worked with me to figure out the perfect style, colors, and types of flowers! I was in Texas, communicating through email and texts but true to other reviews I had read and pictures of her work, she created bridal flowers that were beautiful and elegant! Everything was done in a timely manner and I never had to worry about any of the pieces falling apart like you hear about sometimes. She was professional, personable and her creations just added to the beauty of the occasion!

Karen J. Florals 23
    Karen J. Florals 24
    Karen J. Florals 25
    Karen J. Florals 26
    Karen J. Florals 27
    Karen J. Florals 28

Carli · Married on 11/04/2017

Karen was incredible! She took my idea and turned it into something even more beautiful than what I had imagined. I could not be happier!

Kayleen · Married on 08/18/2017

Karen has attention to detail. She listened carefully to understand what our daughter-in-law was envisioning. Karen shared her professional advice and ideas that enhanced the outcome. The wedding flowers exceeded our expectations – with beauty, quality, and endurance. We loved working with Karen and her happy, customer pleasing way. It was a joyous experience from start to finish!

Karen J. Florals 29
    Karen J. Florals 30
    Karen J. Florals 31
    Karen J. Florals 32

Hannah · Married on 08/12/2017

Holy cow is Karen amazing!! She was able to give me the bouquet of my dreams for my wedding after just one sit down for me to tell her my vision. I hope I never have to get married again ;) but if I do I'm definitely coming back to Karen!

Traci · Married on 07/29/2017

Karen was wonderful to work with! The bridal bouquet and boutonnière for my daughter's wedding were stunning and exactly what she wanted!

Liz · Married on 07/14/2017

We love Karen! She puts all of her skills in saving money into dreams come true! I never thought it would be possible to afford so many beautiful flower arrangements. The best surprise for us was the toss bouquet! I don't want to ruin the surprise, but it is worth adding that little bit in.

Sinja · Married on 07/01/2017

I'm a media consultant from Los Angeles. I do nothing but attend BIG Beverly Hills galas, or take meetings at hotels. Karen's flowers, her creativity, and her heart for the families and the importance of the event, was just unmatched at my son's wedding.

I didn't know what to expect! But Karen's work transformed a beautiful, natural venue, and enhanced every photo, every wedding shot.

Her prices truly fair. She welcomed input, and had everything buttoned up on the morning of.

I don't even LIKE wrist corsages!!!!!!!!! But hers made me so proud to wear it! When there are so many details, dramas and complicated days in wedding planning....you might save a major headache and hire someone we discovered......made OUR wedding, HER wedding.

Christy · Married on 06/12/2017

Karen did a wonderful job of taking my ideas and turning them into absolutely gorgeous creations! She listened well to get an understanding of my taste and aided in flower selection to provide a more affordable service to me without having to sacrifice the flowers I originally wanted, but to rather supplement more affordable (and beautiful) fillers I had not thought of! I would definitely recommend Karen J. Florals for anyone's special day!

Jono · Married on 05/18/2017

Karen was so great to work with. From the first email to the wedding day, she was always quick to respond and was always there to help and give input. She was so great during our initial consultation and could visualize what we wanted in a bouquet and boutonnieres and made it all come to life. She is very professional and knows what she is doing and you can tell she has the proper knowledge and training to accomplish whatever your floral goals may be. We would definitely recommend her and would absolutely use her for any future floral needs.

Lisa · Married on 04/20/2017

Karen designed all of the flower arrangements for my daughter's wedding. They were so beautiful! We received so many compliments. Karen was delightful to work with and was so accommodating. She was able to create exactly what my daughter had envisioned for her perfect day without going over our budget. I would highly recommend Karen J Florals!!

Erica · Married on 03/30/2017

Karen was GREAT!! Probably the best vendor out of all of the ones we chose for our wedding. Her response time is impreccable and she is very organized. The flowers were exactly as I explained to her and she fulfilled my vision perfectly. She is very flexible on price and did a great job at staying within our budget. She made our flowers one less thing to worry about. GREAT value... will recommend her to everyone I know!

Susi · Married on 12/23/2016

Karen is a true artist. She doesn't just throw together a generic bouquet and center piece, she takes the time to listen to what you want and then she creates gorgeous works of floral art. She also is very good at staying up on the currant trends so you will never end up with something tacky. I highly recommend Karen J. Florals.

Karen is so great to work with. She was easy to reach and so helpful when I was planning my wedding. She suggested great ideas and went out of her way to make everything perfect. Her arrangements were gorgeous. I'll always go to her for professional or personal events.

• User5206066 · 2+ years ago

First of all, I really liked Karen because she is easy to reach by texts, emails or phone calls and her communication is very professional, kind, and enthusiastic.

Karen really took my wedding to the next level with her floral arrangements. I didn't have a super specific vision for my flowers, so I showed her a pinterest board of things that I liked and we discussed some general colors that I was going for. We had talked about using some giant king protea (I didn't quite understand how cool they were at the beginning) and they weren't really available in January. I was saying we didn't have to worry about it and could leave those out, but Karen is awesome and managed to find one supplier who she could get them from. I am so glad she did because those giant king protea were really what made the arrangements so amazing.

I loved my bridal bouquet and she built 2 large arrangements for the ceremony that were absolutely breathtaking. As soon as she brought the arrangements to the venue, my coordinator ran to get me so I could see them. My jaw dropped and, as soon as I realized they were actually for MY wedding, I just about peed my pants because they were so gorgeous. So many of the guests were asking me what those huge amazing flowers were (the giant king protea!).

Karen has the skill to take your budget and do truly amazing things with it. I only had a few arrangements. but they were so spectacular that I didn't even feel like I was having a budget wedding. And I was very, very happy with how it turned out.

Jill · Married on 12/26/2015

Our wedding flowers by Karen were absolutely fabulous!! I was an out of town mother trying to plan a wedding in a state that neither I nor the bride lived in. I called my cousin who lives in the area to ask her what the "word on the street" is with the locals about who does the best flowers in town. I figured that people who live in the area would be the best to ask. I was very stressed about not being able to personally meet the florist and communicate face to face with how I wanted the flowers to look. I wanted fabulous. I wanted beautiful. I wanted first class. My cousin and locals did not disappoint me with their referral of Karen. She delivered EVERYTHING that the bride and I wanted!! When I walked into the restaurant and saw the floral arrangement on the head wedding table, I literally had tears come to my eyes. Thank You Karen! Thank You for listening to our wedding party needs, wants and dreams. Best news for me is that I have 3 more children that will one day be planning weddings and you can bet that Karen will be the first call I make!

Linda · Married on 08/22/2015

Karen was great to work with. We met to discuss options. I knew very little about flowers, and she was able to help me decide on just the right ones. The flowers turned out great!