Karen Geaghan Photography Reviews

Karen Geaghan Photography 5
Karen Geaghan Photography 6
Karen Geaghan Photography 7

Vanessa · Married on 07/15/2017

Karen was very professional and fun to work with! She does amazing work and we are so happy we chose her to photograph our wedding! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Karen Geaghan Photography's reply:

Vanessa, it was our pleasure. Wishing you every happiness:)

Jocelyn · Married on 07/01/2017

Karen and her assistant were amazing ! Not only did they capture the most beautiful photos (and I don't consider myself photogenic at all and I STILL loved the photos) but they kept everything running smoothly for us. We had an extremely large wedding party which could have posed a problem for some photographers, but instead she used it to her advantage and produced the most amazing photos. She even took it a step further by going to the location where we took the photos, before the wedding day at the exact time we would be there to make sure the lighting would be appropriate. Karen went above and beyond and I would recommend her to any future bride and groom!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Karen Geaghan Photography's reply:

Jocelyn, thank you for the wonderful review. We had a ball photographing your wedding. You have such wonderful friends and family we had a blast Xo

Lindsay · Married on 06/24/2017

Every session with Karen was a blast! Great sense of humor and so accommodating. Already planning to have her back next time we need a shoot.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Karen Geaghan Photography's reply:

Lindsay, from engagement to wedding we all enjoyed every moment spent with you and Talia. I will be waiting for the little ones to start coming:)

Jodi · Married on 06/17/2017

Let me start by saying my (now) husband and I hate having our pictures taken. We do not like to be the center of attention. But, we wanted pictures of our wedding. Karen was absolutely the best person for the job. After an exchange of emails Karen invited me to her home to show me her work and discuss options. She is very personable and professional. I explained that we wanted "real shots" of our wedding verses posed and photoshopped, she delivered. She even made taking pictures enjoyable (something I never thought I'd say). She was quick and you could hardly tell she was capturing the beautiful shots during the ceremony and reception. Karen made my wedding day a breeze as she was organized and punctual. Also she works really fast and gets your pictures to you ASAP! I would recommend Karen to any bride to be, she is worth every cent!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Karen Geaghan Photography's reply:

Jodi, thank you so much for such a sweet review. We enjoyed every second with both of you :)

Philip · Married on 06/10/2017

My wife and I could not have been happier with Karen. Karen and her assistant Danielle took wonderful photos. They were organized, professional, and very pleasant. Karen knows how to work with the surroundings and was maticulous with the lighting and our positioning to make sure all the photos came out perfectly. We even received our pictures on a thumb drive less than a week after our wedding! You could not ask for a better photographer, and she is a bargain for what she costs.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Karen Geaghan Photography's reply:

Phillip and Lauren, it was our pleasure to photograph the two of you. Many blessings and thank you for the wonderful review

Crystal · Married on 05/27/2017

What to say about Karen and her assistant Danielle, truthfully only one word comes to mind....amazing! This did a wonderful job and we could not have found a better wedding photographer. They exceeded our expectations! I can say without a doubt in my mind that Karen will be the photographer we use going forward for family pictures, for baby pictures...whatever she is willing to do!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Karen Geaghan Photography's reply:

One of those days Crystal. My heart is so thankful for such amazing people to work with. You brought tears to my eyes. It was our honor and privilege to work with you and Jason. Can't wait for the little ones to start arriving.

Joseph · Married on 05/20/2017

Karen was a true professional! From the moment we met her and she invited us in for a cup of tea to the time we said goodbye following the wedding, she was amazing. She really has an eye for the perfect shot and we plan to use her again in the future!

Sent on 04/23/2017

Amanda · Married on 05/20/2017

Karen was fantastic! She knows her stuff when it comes to weddings and timelines to ensure we still had enough time for pictures and were able
    To Enjoy our night. She had our blog online finished and posted within 48 hours of our wedding and even had the USB drive available well before we were back from our honeymoon: edited and good to go! Awesome experience: you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Karen Geaghan Photography's reply:

Amanda, thank you so much for such a nice review. Many many blessings and Looking forward to working with you both again in the future xo

Kristie · Married on 10/23/2016

I absolutely loved working with Karen! From our engagement photos to the end of our wedding, she was easy to work with, professional, and lots of fun. The pictures that we got were amazing! We are having a hard time picking because they are all do good! I was most impressed with her quick turn around time. Less than 2 weeks after our wedding, we had out CD of pictures. I would definitely recommend Karen Geaghan Photography!!!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Diane · Married on 09/30/2016

We BILL and Diane Carolan had Karen Geaghan Photography take our Wedding pictures on September 30th,2016. We are very pleased to have had Karen as our Photographer. We think she a very personable person, wonderful to work with. We think she did an awesome job. We would highly recommend her Photography services.

Sent on 10/13/2016

Kat · Married on 09/17/2016

Karen takes absolutely beautiful pictures. She has an eye for interesting shots, and a vision for making seemingly mundane spots look gorgeous. Her partners are awesome, as well! Beautiful, beautiful pictures. Not much, "posed," which we loved--she gave us a direction like, "hold hands and walk this way," and turned our walk into some of our favorite pictures. You won't be disappointed, unless she's booked!

Sent on 10/02/2016

Leah · Married on 09/10/2016

Our wedding would not have been the same without Karen and Deb. They both are amazingly talented and know how to truly capture the special moments of an important day. Thank you both so much for being apart of our day and for helping to make it as special as it was. I hope to have you capture more memories in the future.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Jennifer · Married on 09/02/2016

Karen isn’t just good at what she does; she is phenomenal.

Karen photographed our wedding this September and I couldn’t have asked for a better team. Karen was introduced to our family when she took photos of niece (which came out gorgeous). And it was then that I knew she had to photograph our wedding. I hired her for our engagement photos and wedding photos. She took the time to get to know us, what we like to do as a couple, and about our family.

Karen bent over backwards for us. Our wedding venue burnt down 3 months before our wedding and we had to change our date and re-plan EVERYTHING. I called Karen the morning after we lost our venue and she was amazing.. Her and her team made our new date work, which I am forever grateful for! Needless to say, her and her team are dedicated to capturing all your special moments and making your day perfect. If you are looking for someone to capture your special day, I promise Karen and her team will get it done for you.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Abbie · Married on 07/30/2016

Karen was wonderful to work with for our engagement pictures and wedding. We felt so at ease from the start - Karen is very organized and responsive. She is great at giving directions without making you feel silly, and had us laughing the entire time. We really had no idea what we wanted in terms of style, but Karen showed us different examples and had plenty of ideas for us to go on. She made sure to get every shot that we wanted (even climbed up into an old hay loft to get a picture of all of our 175 guests!). Karen knew that we didn't want to spend the whole wedding taking pictures, so she made sure to get most of the bridal party and family shots done before the ceremony. We also saw sneak peeks of our pictures the next day, and our blog was posted within a few days. We received a CD with all of our pictures after a week, and we loved every shot! I would highly recommend Karen Geaghan to anyone!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Karen Geaghan Photography's reply:

Abbie, wishing you and Dave every happiness and blessing:)

Tara · Married on 07/23/2016

Karen was our photographer for our engagement pictures and our wedding. I also did a boudoir photo shoot with her as a gift to my husband. She was absolutely wonderful to work with and the pictures came out amazing. We definitely plan to use her for anything in the future as she does maternity and baby photos, as well as family photos. Thank you Karen and Danielle for capturing our special day so wonderfully!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Karen Geaghan Photography's reply:

Tara, thank you for a marvelous review and I truly enjoyed every moment of your engagement pictures, your wedding and your boudoir.

Stephanie · Married on 06/26/2016

Karen was an excellent professional photographer. She paid attention to detail in our entire wedding process. She was very flexible and took personal requests on the spot, while orchestrating and ensuring our wedding went according to plan. Karen and her staff displayed professionalism in capturing photographs and was very efficient in getting our photographs to us in a timely manner. She also allowed the photos to be previewed with her blog photos three days after our wedding.

Sent on 08/24/2016

Karen Geaghan Photography's reply:

Steph your kind words warm my heart. Thank you for Sharing your most precious day with both Danielle and I. We were truly so blessed to have been a part of it.

Karen and her staff were a pleasure to work with. She was great at my wedding directing us into poses easily and working well with the kids in the wedding party. She was always professional and responded to my questions right away. I would recommend her for any special event!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Christy · Married on 05/07/2016

Karen is a great! She is professional, personable and uses the natural environment to create amazing shots. She is a pro at finding the best light and creating it when necessary. She combines classic photography with our specific requests and fun candid shots. She has a lot of experience in Western MA and was extremely reasonably priced. Karen and Danielle shot our wedding and the photos were beautiful, a blog of highlights was posted within a few days and the full disc of photos delivered in a week! Our guests commented they didn't notice them during the reception but you would never know from the pictures. We felt very taken care of and like they cared about getting the best shots while fulfilling our requests. They both took their job seriously so we knew we were in good hands.

Sent on 05/19/2016

Karen Geaghan Photography's reply:

I am so thrilled to respond to this wonderful review. We were honored to be part of your wedding day and were made to feel
    Like family and a longtime friend. We could not have asked for a more special family to work with...truly our pleasure. We wish you every happiness and our heartfelt blessing. Xo

Molly · Married on 04/23/2016

Karen did an awesome job with my engagement and wedding photos. If you are getting married in the near future I would highly reccomend Karen. She's personable, creative, and dedicated to her craft. My husband and I were so pleased with the quality of her work, we will be going to Karen for family/holiday photos in the future.

Sent on 07/02/2016

Melissa · Married on 10/10/2015

Karen is a fabulous photographer! My husband and I used her for our wedding, our engagement photos were so fun and creative. Our wedding day was flawless and Karen was a big part of that she captured our wedding so well our pictures are amazing! She is extremely organized, professional and easy to work with! I would use her again and recommend her highly!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Allison · Married on 05/02/2015

Karen (and Betty) photographed our wedding last May, and she was more than just a photographer! She helped us with numerous aspects in our wedding planning process! Our photos are absolutely amazing! We would recommend her to anyone! In fact, she is photographing my sister's wedding this upcoming May!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Karen Geaghan Photography's reply:

And I am just as thrilled to be working with such an amazing family again in 2016. Thank you for your kind words Allison and Adam.

Michelle · Married on 09/27/2014

Karen has been great thru the whole process! She posted pictures of our wedding day 2 days later, I was so excited!! She is very professional and gets the job done.

Sent on 10/02/2014

Lisa · Married on 09/09/2017

Karen and her second photographer Danielle did an awesome job covering our wedding. They really made the pictures reflect the uniqueness of our venue, and to top it off they even got my husband to smile for pictures (which he almost never does!) Also Karen and Danielle were able to stay for an additional hour when things didn't quite go as planned. Best thing is Karen had a really quick turn around for pictures...I got them back within a week!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Karen Geaghan Photography's reply:

Lisa, what an amazing fairytale day for the both of you. We LOVED the venue and the amount of care you both put into making your wedding day and location come alive. Incredible !!! XO

Tina · Married on 08/26/2017

Karen was very easy to work with and flexible with meeting us & figuring out what we wanted with our pictures. We had proofs of our photos within a month of our wedding & she presented them in a personalized box with one pic of just us. We only wish the photos were on an USB drive rather than a disc & I would have liked a bit more direction during my photos. Both issues were very small & we already recommended her to two other brides.

Sent on 04/20/2017

Karen Geaghan Photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. My custom USB drives arrived a month ago. If you would like a drive I would be happy to supply one as I now offer both:)

Karen was very professional and provided great service. Her pictures came out great. She got all of the action but was not intrusive at all.

Sent on 09/02/2015