6 Reviews for Kara's Koncepts Graphic Design

Assembly (1)
Design (1)
Printing (1)
6 Kara's Koncepts Graphic Design Reviews

She makes beautiful invitations and in a timely manner. Sometimes it is hard to get in touch with her, but when she does know what you want, you get it fast. Lots of promotions.

Profile Picture Miriah, 12/12/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Design, Assembly, Printing

We needed wedding invitations with a very quick turn around. Kara's Koncepts delivered a beautiful invitation printed and delivered at a very affordable price. She was great to work with and very responsive to our input. I will definitely use this vendor in the future.

Profile Picture David, 5/24/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Kara did my oldest daughters wedding invitations and thank you cards. She did my other dailighters high school graduation cards. I received so many complements from them. They looked very professional. Kara was very willing to make changes and send multiple proofs. I will defiantly be issuing her again in the future.

Profile Picture Marsha, 12/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

She did my wedding invitations. She was very polite, professional, and knowledgeable on how it should be worded, and the best layout for my pictures. There were many options to choose from that could be critiqued to fit what I wanted (great customization), nice paper choices. My invites looked fantastic; I received many compliments on my invites from my guests. I have already recommended Kara's Koncepts to people. I absolutely love her work and quality.

Profile Picture User2093094, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Kara was very helpful with wedding invitations. She was willing to meet with us in person and asked about the important details we wanted to include. We picked out the pictures, the layout, the colors and even the font of the writing. She showed us the proofs and quickly corrected the items we wanted to change. The whole process only took about a week, and we were able to send out our invitations shortly after. Kara really made wedding invitations the easiest process out of the whole wedding!

Profile Picture Callie, 5/9/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I loved how great our invitations, inserts, and thank you post cards turned out. She was able to take what I liked of other samples to make something great that we got tons of compliments about! They were well priced and high quality.

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/23/11, 4 Reviews