KAPE PHOTOGRAPHY Reviews

Cancun, MX
View more information

• Wintie
    Wintie T. Married on 03/13/2020

YOU NEED THE KAPETEAM!!! The work speaks for itself!

Karla is one of the most talented photographers on the face of the planet!! She is creative, professional, and an overall pleasure to to work with (seriously, she is so fun!!). Karla and the Kape team made everything work so smoothly on the wedding day, and she made herself available to talk as many times as I needed/wanted during the planning process. The first time we talked it was late on a Friday and we talked for almost 90 minutes via FaceTime. We probably could have kept talking too. On the wedding day, she was early and made me feel so comfortable in front of the camera. I can't recommend her enough. I mean, just check out her portfolio, it's stunning!
  • Daniel
    Daniel B. Married on 03/11/2020

Stunning, magical, and a pleasure to work with.

My wife found Karla on Instagram and we couldn't have loved her more! The entire process from initial inquiry, communication, payment process, organization/planning, the actual shoot, and receiving the photos was extremely easy and stress-free. Karla went above and beyond in every aspect. She was so kind and thoughtful. The entire shoot felt like the three of us were just laughing and having casual conversation. Karla's expertise allowed her to spot the perfect backdrops and beauty around us, that led to absolutely stunning photos. Every picture looks magical, eloquent, and aesthetically pleasing. Looking at our slideshow and wedding photos instantly transports us back to our special day together and reminds us of how beautiful that day was. If you're searching for the perfect wedding photographer, Kape Photography is hands down the best choice you can make! THANK YOU, KARLA!!!
    Erin J. Married on 02/09/2020

Best decision ever!

We are so glad we decided to go with Karla to help us capture the memories of our destination wedding! She is an absolute dream! Communication was incredibly seamless (all done through email since we are in the US, and she is in Mexico). Payment was very easy! You can tell she has a true passion for her work- as it shows in every image she captures. We are blown away by our photos and will treasure them always. She is the absolute best in the business!
  • Mackenzie
    Mackenzie Married on 02/02/2020

perfection!

Having a destination wedding is no small endeavor. I found Karla ( Kape photography) on instagram and immediately fell in love with her style and her work. And wow did she even exceed my dreams for our wedding photos. We are SO happy with our wedding photos, over joyed that we will have these beautiful photos to remember our most favorite day. Thank you , Karla. You are truly so gifted!
  • Quinn
    Quinn O. Married on 10/12/2019

Best Wedding Photographer!!

We hired Karla for our engagement photos and our October wedding in San Jose del Cabo. Karla immediately made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and despite our awkwardness she produced really beautiful photos. She travels all over Mexico and the US for weddings and her pricing is really competitive.

It rained on our wedding day and Karla was the first person to step in to help save my outdoor wedding vision. She was right there with support and advice the entire morning. She became so much more than a photographer to us on the day! We never felt like Karla was taking our photos, but she was there every step of the way. Our photos are so much better than we could have imagined! They are the perfect combination of classic, emotional and artistic. We could not love them or Karla more. She was absolutely the best wedding vendor we booked!! Thank you Karla!
    Emily R. Married on 05/09/2019

she is so special

My fresh new husband + I got married in Cabo this past May and I couldn’t be more grateful to have our photos! Karla was effortless to work with & is such and incredible talent. The photos are so special & artful - would recommend her endlessly 💛
    Krys Married on 02/23/2019

Best Wedding Photographers

My husband and I recently got married in Tulum this April. We were introduced to Karla from Cape by our wedding planner Lucy Gallagher. They were extremely responsive and although we haven't seen all the pics, the ones we have seen have been amazing. They were able to capture who we are as individuals and really spent the extra time in making sure we got the perfect shots. I would recommend them to anyone. Their quality or work and overall professionalism made our wedding week a breeze! Thank you Kape for capturing the best night of our lives :)
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa Married on 04/21/2018

Best Decision

I worked with Karla for our wedding and I couldn’t have made a better choice. The photos turned out amazing and I couldn’t be happier. This was my special day and I know I can always look back on it through the photos Karla and her team took. I have received so many compliments. Karla is pure magic!
  • Elise
    Elise M. Married on 12/06/2020

Capturing our love

My husband and I got married in Isla Mujeres, Mexico, in June 2019. Neither of us had been there, and with the help of our wedding planner, we were introduced to Karla. Karla was amazing! Our wedding photos turned out so beautiful and more amazing than I ever could have imagined. She captured the essence of who were are as people. She was able to capture moments that I didn't know were happening that I am so thankful for. If you are looking to have a photographer who is willing to capture all of your moments and create pictures that will last a lifetime, I HIGHLY recommend Karla! Her work is beautiful, and she takes the time to make sure her clients have photos to love for a lifetime.
    Kat Married on 01/12/2019

Pure talent!

We hired Karla for our engagement shoot and wedding and she did an amazing job. We first fell in love with her storytelling style and the beautiful tones of her images were so aesthetically pleasing. I don't typically like to be in front of the camera, but Karla made us feel so natural and relaxed. Her personality is sweet, laid back and fun! Karla also has such an eye for art and captures the most beautiful images and moments. We will treasure these photos for a lifetime!