274 Reviews for Kaos Productions - Innovative DJ Entertainment

Bilingual MC (5)
Projector (3)
Disco Ball (1)
270 Kaos Productions - Innovative DJ Entertainment Reviews

DJ Louie from KAOS was amazing. Everyone was dancing all night! SO glad I chose KAOS Productions, best night ever!

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We used Kaos Productions for our wedding and they were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. They were fun and engaging... the music was eveything we wanted and more. I would recommend them a million times over!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 7/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had the BEST time at our wedding, and it's all thanks to Kaos Productions - Mike, Lou, and Patsy. Mike was one of the easiest vendors I worked with throughout the whole process, and really helps maintain your sanity. Lou and Patsy helped us pull off one hell of a party - everyone raved about the music, the atmosphere, and the energy, and all I could say was "I know - I hired the best DJ could find!" They clearly prove and uphold the awesome reputation they've made for themselves that you will see on all wedding websites, and I can confirm firsthand they are the best DJs you will find in this area. You will thank your lucky stars you invited this team to your wedding - everyone will remember the amazing time Kaos helped coordinate for your special day!

Profile Picture Pamela, 7/13/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Most amazing company I've been blessed to work with ! Can't wait for my wedding ❤️

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, MC

Kaos was absolutely awesome. From the moment we started talking with them, they were always high energy and got us excited for the wedding. Mike walked us through everything with the initial meeting and broke everything down. He was very accommodating to our needs.He was the best and set us up with exactly what we wanted and more. We had a mc, dj, saxophone player and drummer. They all rocked. They kept the party going all night and everyone was on the dance floor. We even had a power outage during the reception but half the guest didn't know bc the music never stopped. They thought it was planned(including the bride who planned this). We had a lot request for customization of songs for our ceremony and reception. they had no problem with this and everything was perfect!!! Our guest are still raving about the music and how awesome it was. I highly recommend Kaos productions!!!!

Profile Picture Joanna, 6/23/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Hiring Mike and the team at Kaos Productions was a winning choice from the start especially as we were getting married at Whitby Castle - where they were the house DJs. Mike was honestly the most responsive vendor we had at our whole wedding and we loved his enthusiasm and energy he brought to ever phone-call and email. As soon as we described our multi-cultural wedding to Mike and the team - he was up for the challenge and fully delivered! For instance, we wanted a second entrance onto the dance floor in our cultural outfits but were not initially sure of where it would fit in to the timeline. Mike sat with us and gave us creative solutions while being attentive to our concerns the entire time. And we are SO happy to report that DJ Lou and the team executed flawlessly on the day off. Not only did they make our second entrance a success but also entertained our guests & the kids at the wedding. We received so many compliments on the line dance, kids dance-off and various other interactions that DJ Lou had with our guests. Kaos also helped hire our ceremony musicians and coordinate the sound for the ceremony. Additionally, we also rented the full length mirror booth (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED) which our guests loved and got to take pictures home for themselves. Thank you for making our wedding a blast! You guys rock!

Profile Picture Theresia, 6/16/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, MC

Hands down the best DJ crew you will ever see... Kaos is Amazing they know just what to do to get the party started everyone was out on the dance floor all night long. you guys are the best ever... Love you guys :)

Profile Picture Marissa, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We first found these guys through my brother who used them for a wedding in CT. It was the most fun wedding we had yet to go to so once it was our turn we reached out to see if they would travel all the way from NYC to Cape Cod on the friday of memorial day weekend. They didn't hesitate to say yes and were EXTREMELY accommodating, attentive, and responsive. We had the best night of our lives and they kept EVERYONE on the dance floor, including my 88 year old grandmother! These guys are seriously the ABSOLUTE best from the second you first talk to them you are put at ease about the music. They knew exactly what I was envisioning and made the night every bit I had ever hoped and imagined. I fully recommend them to anyone looking to have a stress free planning and to keep everyone dancing all night long! My family also cannot stop raving about how amazing they were yet again and if you are looking for a party with everyone on the dance floor I would look no further. They truly are the best DJs around and I give them my FULL recommendation and cannot thank them enough!

Profile Picture Abigail, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We first met Mike at a wedding vendor's expo held at our venue. We were blown away by Mike's energy and enthusiasm, also his "Magic Mirror" Photo Booth caught our eye! Since the beginning, Mike was easy to get in touch with, and met all of our needs! The night of the wedding, Dj's Lou and Jason were amazing!!! They rocked the crowd, played all of our requests, and even took some requests the night of. We had somewhat of a tough crowd, but they were able to keep it going and get everyone on the floor. Would definitely recommend Kaos productions!!

Profile Picture NIzarys, 5/25/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Consultation, MC

We and our guests cannot stop talking about how fantastic the music/entertainment was. The whole room was constantly on the dance floor and having a ball. My now husband is not a dancer and never is the first on the dance floor and even he spent majority of the evening on the dance floor. So much fun and an awesome team! Thank you for making our special day so memorable.

Profile Picture Kate, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Michael was such a pleasure to work with. We never had any trouble getting in touch with him or getting the answer to any questions we had. My husband and I were looking for a DJ without any extras (lights, tv screens etc). Kaos was a preferred vendor at our venue and knew how everything was run. We also booked a string trio through Kaos for the ceremony and cocktail hour. Day of Michael was there to answer questions and to talk us through the events. He was flexible and kept everyone up dancing the whole night. We could not have asked for a better experience.

Profile Picture Jess, 4/15/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I am so happy with Koas!!! They are absolutely amazing from the very beginning from the consultation all the way to the night of our wedding! I would highly recommend them to all my friends getting married!!

Profile Picture Courtnie , 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

You want to have the night of your life??? Kaos Productions is the way to go! I knew from the very start that I wanted Mike Kaos and Joe NYCE at my wedding. He was the first vendor my husband and I went to after we got engaged. We needed the best in the biz and thats exactly what you get when you have Kaos Productions!! From the moment we sat down with Mike, we knew it was going to be the best night of our lives. Mike has a passion for what he does he pumps you up and makes you feel so confident on your decision in choosing Kaos. I wasn't even worried about a thing that night. I knew he was going to play everything my husband and I wanted to hear. Every time we would speak with him he would hype us up about our upcoming wedding and how amazing it was going to be. Mike also was always available to answer any questions we may of had about our slideshows and anything we may of thought of . He really put his heart and soul into his clients. Joe NYCE I have known for a long time and he is just amazing. His energy is vibrant and he really loves what he does. He is the most dedicated person when it comes to making sure his bride/groom and the entire wedding has the best night ever. Joe dances the night away with you and your guests and makes your guests have the best time ever. The drummer was amazing! He drummed all night and blasting CO2 into the crowd. My guests have been calling me all week telling me that was the best wedding they have ever been to. Our family and friends have not stopped talking about our wedding since Friday night and how awesome the wedding was. They have said, " Your DJ was amazing he played every good song and no one left the dance floor all night, the MC was off the chain with the way he danced and was on the mic all night, and the drummer kept the party going ". These guys made our wedding the best night of our life. The music & party were exactly what we hoped for!! Thank you Mike & Joe you guys killed it.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: MC, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Kaos Productions went over and above everything we could have expected for our wedding! They were the highlight of everyone’s night! They had people on the dance floor the whole time and everyone absolutely loved the music!! They were an amazing company to work with!

Profile Picture Andrea , 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Just WOW! From the moment we met Mike we knew he had to dj our wedding. He has the best energy and really made us feel comfortable with the whole process which was especially important to us because we live out of state. His responses were always immediate and we could tell he truly cared about making our wedding into our real life fairytale! The energy was high all night! There was never a dull moment with Mike and Joe! Our guests loved how interactive they were -especially the drummer! We couldn’t have asked for a better crew!

Profile Picture Briana, 12/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Wow, Brian and I had such a wonderful time at our wedding!!! A lot of the credit goes to Kaos Production for doing a great job keeping our friends and family on the dance floor!
Mike, Patrick and David deserve 5 stars across the board. Their attention to detail and flexibility to meet our needs was so wonderful and we were both so grateful.
My now husband and I had the privilege to spend as much time as we needed during our planning sessions to ensure that all details would be perfect. Also, Mike had the great respect to reschedule meetings with us when a family member passed away and we had to meet him close to our wedding date! This brought such a sense of comfort and solidified our confidence with Mike and Kaos production. They paid extra attention to get my family involved which made our day extra special and fun!!!!!!!!
When communicating with Patrick and David at our wedding, we were very impressed in their professionalism, prompt responses, and again attention to detail. David and Patrick allowed us to see things from their professional prospective while still maintaining what my husband and I envisioned. They truly are experts in their field.
Thank you so much Kaos! You made our night everything we dreamed it would be! :-)

Profile Picture Erin, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Kaos for our wedding on Friday November 17th, 2017 and we could not be happier!! They were amazing! We had not one worry in the world and we could not thank them enough! I had no particular DJ in mind and my husband suggested them and I am so grateful! Professional, accommodating, talented and personable are just some of the traits these guys have. Everyone said how much they loved the music they played and how it was the best time. When Mike asked me what I wanted, I said go crazy and do your thing. Probably one of the best decisions I made for our wedding. =0) Worth every Penny! Thank you Joe and Mike!

Profile Picture Catherine, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Flat Screen, Photobooth

Where do we begin?!? After experiencing a wondeful time at our bestfriends in 2012 ,we knew from that night they were for us! This group of guys are exceptional. They are professional, accommodating and talented. From the start meeting with Mike was great to work with, he is attentive and explains the process, he is extremely efficient and friendly, to say the least. We love you MIKE : ) Joe, incredible MC, best we have ever experienced! he keeps the guests pumped all night, amazing energy and enthusiasm, We love you Joe : ) Lou, nailed that playlist, amazing job on the 1's & 2's, blending/mixing was impeccable, We love you Lou : ) We can thank you guys enough for all of your hard work and energy to make our wedding so memorable. It was an amazing time we will never forget. We would do it a milion times over. BEST IN THE BUSINESS!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 11/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Photobooth, Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

The Kaos team are really the best of the best! It’s been a month since our wedding & people are STILL talking about how much fun they had! My sister told me about Kaos & kept pushing for us to book them. With that being said we met with Mike and I booked Kaos without my husband being there. lol He was a little worried that his choice of music wouldn’t be played. (He was wrong) The night of our wedding he looked at me and said “good choice in getting these guys babe! These guys are f’in awesome!!” lol Mike, Dave,Tommy, & PJ THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! The Kaos team had everyone on the dance floor all night long! All of our guest at our wedding have said how much fun they had & how they danced all night long! We really loved how they let our 5yr old son join in on the entertainment & let him play the drums! Seeing his face light up that night was the best! We can’t thank you guys enough for everything!! We recommended everyone who’s looking for the best to book with Kaos! The definitely won’t disappoint!! Thank you guys for making our special day one we won’t ever forget!!

Profile Picture Odalys, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Before we signed a contract with any vendor, we wanted to make sure of a few things--basically, that they would be responsive and good to work with leading up to the event, that we were totally on the same page about how we saw the event going, and that they could deliver on everything discussed and promised. Of course, that was especially important in picking a DJ because of all the planning that goes on in advance and how integral they are to how everything goes the day of the wedding--and how much can go wrong with all of that. After speaking with Mike (the owner) and meeting with him, we were sure we found what we were looking for--and we were proven right. Mike was friendly, professional, accommodating, forthright, honest, patient, detailed, good-humored--just really a pleasure to work with. He was always responsive and helped us work out all of the details along the way, including coordinating some surprises for our parents and guests. So, going into the day of the wedding, we had complete confidence that everything we got through Kaos--the live music, the photo booth, and of course the main DJ/MC work--would go exactly we’d discussed with Mike--and it did. Everyone who worked at the wedding was terrific--friendly, helpful, and on top of everything that needed to be handled. Notably, even though Mike had partners and staffers assigned to our event because he was already booked that evening (which we knew before we signed the contract), he still surprised us and took the time to swing by the venue and help ensure that everything was going perfectly before he went on to his own obligation. We really appreciated that. And we think that kind of treatment from a business is uncommon, and a testament to Mike’s personality, and shows that it’s probably best to deal with someone who actually owns the company and takes it personally in terms of maintaining the company's great reputation. So, again, we were thrilled with Kaos, and would definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture Brian, 10/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Kaos was the highlight of our wedding !! Never received more compliments. The entire wedding was on the dance floor the whole night ! I honestly have no words for how amazing they are !

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike and the rest of the Kaos team did an outstanding job at our wedding. Everything from the photo booth, to the music and the MC was really just amazing. Really felt like they were just as excited about the wedding as we were. We highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography

I cannot express how AMAZING Kaos is!!! They truly made our wedding into an unforgettable experience. From the moment we met Michael, we knew we were in good hands- he was so organized and quick to respond to any questions we had and seemed to intuitively know exactly what kind of music and vibe we were looking for. We had Joe as our MC as well as a DJ, percussionist, and sax player. Joe had such an incredible energy and our dance floor was PACKED the entire night- even my 90 year old grandmother wouldn't stop dancing! Our DJ was able to seamlessly all the genres of music we were looking for to make everyone happy, from our friends to our family to our older guests. And the live element was incredible!! Our percussionist was incredible, and the sax player not only rocked it, she went into the crowd to play right alongside our guests which everyone loved! A month after our wedding, our guests are still raving about how fantastic our music was. I cannot recommend Kaos enough!! Thank you for making our day so perfect!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/30/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Mike & Joe are a POWER team, they provided outstanding service & amazing entertainment. Mike was so easy to communicate with from day one and accommodated all of my crazy requests with ease. Joe got the entire crowd going and even shouted people out on the dance floor by name as the night went on! They played great songs and provided a fun, memorable experience for every person there. They are SUPER organized, we had a ceremony entrance song that had to be timed to the second, my husband and I were worried it wouldn't be possible to get the entire bridal party & myself to the altar at the right time as the music played but they NAILED it. It was ABSOLUTELY perfect. Our guests danced the night away and the dance floor was never empty. We also used their Open air Photo Booth which was a huge hit. Everyone loved it and we loved looking at all of the pictures on the USB the next day, it was such a cool bonus + the great scrap book of all the pictures they gave us at the end of the night! I would recommend Kaos Productions to EVERYONE, don't even waste time looking at other DJ's if you're planning a wedding, party, reunion, or anything that requires music and an MC... these are your guys! Thank you SO much for making our night unforgettable! We love you guys :))

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, MC