267 Reviews for Kaos Productions - Innovative DJ Entertainment

Liability Insurance (6)
Bilingual MC (4)
Projector (2)
263 Kaos Productions - Innovative DJ Entertainment Reviews

Most amazing company I've been blessed to work with ! Can't wait for my wedding ❤️

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, MC

We first found these guys through my brother who used them for a wedding in CT. It was the most fun wedding we had yet to go to so once it was our turn we reached out to see if they would travel all the way from NYC to Cape Cod on the friday of memorial day weekend. They didn't hesitate to say yes and were EXTREMELY accommodating, attentive, and responsive. We had the best night of our lives and they kept EVERYONE on the dance floor, including my 88 year old grandmother! These guys are seriously the ABSOLUTE best from the second you first talk to them you are put at ease about the music. They knew exactly what I was envisioning and made the night every bit I had ever hoped and imagined. I fully recommend them to anyone looking to have a stress free planning and to keep everyone dancing all night long! My family also cannot stop raving about how amazing they were yet again and if you are looking for a party with everyone on the dance floor I would look no further. They truly are the best DJs around and I give them my FULL recommendation and cannot thank them enough!

Profile Picture Abigail, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We and our guests cannot stop talking about how fantastic the music/entertainment was. The whole room was constantly on the dance floor and having a ball. My now husband is not a dancer and never is the first on the dance floor and even he spent majority of the evening on the dance floor. So much fun and an awesome team! Thank you for making our special day so memorable.

Profile Picture Kate, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Michael was such a pleasure to work with. We never had any trouble getting in touch with him or getting the answer to any questions we had. My husband and I were looking for a DJ without any extras (lights, tv screens etc). Kaos was a preferred vendor at our venue and knew how everything was run. We also booked a string trio through Kaos for the ceremony and cocktail hour. Day of Michael was there to answer questions and to talk us through the events. He was flexible and kept everyone up dancing the whole night. We could not have asked for a better experience.

Profile Picture Jess, 4/15/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I am so happy with Koas!!! They are absolutely amazing from the very beginning from the consultation all the way to the night of our wedding! I would highly recommend them to all my friends getting married!!

Profile Picture Courtnie , 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

You want to have the night of your life??? Kaos Productions is the way to go! I knew from the very start that I wanted Mike Kaos and Joe NYCE at my wedding. He was the first vendor my husband and I went to after we got engaged. We needed the best in the biz and thats exactly what you get when you have Kaos Productions!! From the moment we sat down with Mike, we knew it was going to be the best night of our lives. Mike has a passion for what he does he pumps you up and makes you feel so confident on your decision in choosing Kaos. I wasn't even worried about a thing that night. I knew he was going to play everything my husband and I wanted to hear. Every time we would speak with him he would hype us up about our upcoming wedding and how amazing it was going to be. Mike also was always available to answer any questions we may of had about our slideshows and anything we may of thought of . He really put his heart and soul into his clients. Joe NYCE I have known for a long time and he is just amazing. His energy is vibrant and he really loves what he does. He is the most dedicated person when it comes to making sure his bride/groom and the entire wedding has the best night ever. Joe dances the night away with you and your guests and makes your guests have the best time ever. The drummer was amazing! He drummed all night and blasting CO2 into the crowd. My guests have been calling me all week telling me that was the best wedding they have ever been to. Our family and friends have not stopped talking about our wedding since Friday night and how awesome the wedding was. They have said, " Your DJ was amazing he played every good song and no one left the dance floor all night, the MC was off the chain with the way he danced and was on the mic all night, and the drummer kept the party going ". These guys made our wedding the best night of our life. The music & party were exactly what we hoped for!! Thank you Mike & Joe you guys killed it.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: MC, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Kaos Productions went over and above everything we could have expected for our wedding! They were the highlight of everyone’s night! They had people on the dance floor the whole time and everyone absolutely loved the music!! They were an amazing company to work with!

Profile Picture Andrea , 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Just WOW! From the moment we met Mike we knew he had to dj our wedding. He has the best energy and really made us feel comfortable with the whole process which was especially important to us because we live out of state. His responses were always immediate and we could tell he truly cared about making our wedding into our real life fairytale! The energy was high all night! There was never a dull moment with Mike and Joe! Our guests loved how interactive they were -especially the drummer! We couldn’t have asked for a better crew!

Profile Picture Briana, 12/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Wow, Brian and I had such a wonderful time at our wedding!!! A lot of the credit goes to Kaos Production for doing a great job keeping our friends and family on the dance floor!
Mike, Patrick and David deserve 5 stars across the board. Their attention to detail and flexibility to meet our needs was so wonderful and we were both so grateful.
My now husband and I had the privilege to spend as much time as we needed during our planning sessions to ensure that all details would be perfect. Also, Mike had the great respect to reschedule meetings with us when a family member passed away and we had to meet him close to our wedding date! This brought such a sense of comfort and solidified our confidence with Mike and Kaos production. They paid extra attention to get my family involved which made our day extra special and fun!!!!!!!!
When communicating with Patrick and David at our wedding, we were very impressed in their professionalism, prompt responses, and again attention to detail. David and Patrick allowed us to see things from their professional prospective while still maintaining what my husband and I envisioned. They truly are experts in their field.
Thank you so much Kaos! You made our night everything we dreamed it would be! :-)

Profile Picture Erin, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Kaos for our wedding on Friday November 17th, 2017 and we could not be happier!! They were amazing! We had not one worry in the world and we could not thank them enough! I had no particular DJ in mind and my husband suggested them and I am so grateful! Professional, accommodating, talented and personable are just some of the traits these guys have. Everyone said how much they loved the music they played and how it was the best time. When Mike asked me what I wanted, I said go crazy and do your thing. Probably one of the best decisions I made for our wedding. =0) Worth every Penny! Thank you Joe and Mike!

Profile Picture Catherine, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Flat Screen, Photobooth

Where do we begin?!? After experiencing a wondeful time at our bestfriends in 2012 ,we knew from that night they were for us! This group of guys are exceptional. They are professional, accommodating and talented. From the start meeting with Mike was great to work with, he is attentive and explains the process, he is extremely efficient and friendly, to say the least. We love you MIKE : ) Joe, incredible MC, best we have ever experienced! he keeps the guests pumped all night, amazing energy and enthusiasm, We love you Joe : ) Lou, nailed that playlist, amazing job on the 1's & 2's, blending/mixing was impeccable, We love you Lou : ) We can thank you guys enough for all of your hard work and energy to make our wedding so memorable. It was an amazing time we will never forget. We would do it a milion times over. BEST IN THE BUSINESS!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 11/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Photobooth, Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

The Kaos team are really the best of the best! It’s been a month since our wedding & people are STILL talking about how much fun they had! My sister told me about Kaos & kept pushing for us to book them. With that being said we met with Mike and I booked Kaos without my husband being there. lol He was a little worried that his choice of music wouldn’t be played. (He was wrong) The night of our wedding he looked at me and said “good choice in getting these guys babe! These guys are f’in awesome!!” lol Mike, Dave,Tommy, & PJ THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! The Kaos team had everyone on the dance floor all night long! All of our guest at our wedding have said how much fun they had & how they danced all night long! We really loved how they let our 5yr old son join in on the entertainment & let him play the drums! Seeing his face light up that night was the best! We can’t thank you guys enough for everything!! We recommended everyone who’s looking for the best to book with Kaos! The definitely won’t disappoint!! Thank you guys for making our special day one we won’t ever forget!!

Profile Picture Odalys, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Before we signed a contract with any vendor, we wanted to make sure of a few things--basically, that they would be responsive and good to work with leading up to the event, that we were totally on the same page about how we saw the event going, and that they could deliver on everything discussed and promised. Of course, that was especially important in picking a DJ because of all the planning that goes on in advance and how integral they are to how everything goes the day of the wedding--and how much can go wrong with all of that. After speaking with Mike (the owner) and meeting with him, we were sure we found what we were looking for--and we were proven right. Mike was friendly, professional, accommodating, forthright, honest, patient, detailed, good-humored--just really a pleasure to work with. He was always responsive and helped us work out all of the details along the way, including coordinating some surprises for our parents and guests. So, going into the day of the wedding, we had complete confidence that everything we got through Kaos--the live music, the photo booth, and of course the main DJ/MC work--would go exactly we’d discussed with Mike--and it did. Everyone who worked at the wedding was terrific--friendly, helpful, and on top of everything that needed to be handled. Notably, even though Mike had partners and staffers assigned to our event because he was already booked that evening (which we knew before we signed the contract), he still surprised us and took the time to swing by the venue and help ensure that everything was going perfectly before he went on to his own obligation. We really appreciated that. And we think that kind of treatment from a business is uncommon, and a testament to Mike’s personality, and shows that it’s probably best to deal with someone who actually owns the company and takes it personally in terms of maintaining the company's great reputation. So, again, we were thrilled with Kaos, and would definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture Brian, 10/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Kaos was the highlight of our wedding !! Never received more compliments. The entire wedding was on the dance floor the whole night ! I honestly have no words for how amazing they are !

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike and the rest of the Kaos team did an outstanding job at our wedding. Everything from the photo booth, to the music and the MC was really just amazing. Really felt like they were just as excited about the wedding as we were. We highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography

I cannot express how AMAZING Kaos is!!! They truly made our wedding into an unforgettable experience. From the moment we met Michael, we knew we were in good hands- he was so organized and quick to respond to any questions we had and seemed to intuitively know exactly what kind of music and vibe we were looking for. We had Joe as our MC as well as a DJ, percussionist, and sax player. Joe had such an incredible energy and our dance floor was PACKED the entire night- even my 90 year old grandmother wouldn't stop dancing! Our DJ was able to seamlessly all the genres of music we were looking for to make everyone happy, from our friends to our family to our older guests. And the live element was incredible!! Our percussionist was incredible, and the sax player not only rocked it, she went into the crowd to play right alongside our guests which everyone loved! A month after our wedding, our guests are still raving about how fantastic our music was. I cannot recommend Kaos enough!! Thank you for making our day so perfect!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/30/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Mike & Joe are a POWER team, they provided outstanding service & amazing entertainment. Mike was so easy to communicate with from day one and accommodated all of my crazy requests with ease. Joe got the entire crowd going and even shouted people out on the dance floor by name as the night went on! They played great songs and provided a fun, memorable experience for every person there. They are SUPER organized, we had a ceremony entrance song that had to be timed to the second, my husband and I were worried it wouldn't be possible to get the entire bridal party & myself to the altar at the right time as the music played but they NAILED it. It was ABSOLUTELY perfect. Our guests danced the night away and the dance floor was never empty. We also used their Open air Photo Booth which was a huge hit. Everyone loved it and we loved looking at all of the pictures on the USB the next day, it was such a cool bonus + the great scrap book of all the pictures they gave us at the end of the night! I would recommend Kaos Productions to EVERYONE, don't even waste time looking at other DJ's if you're planning a wedding, party, reunion, or anything that requires music and an MC... these are your guys! Thank you SO much for making our night unforgettable! We love you guys :))

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, MC

Mike and Joe were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! They were the most important vendor for us to book and WOAH did they show up!! Our goal was for our wedding to be an epic party all night through. We booked Mike about a year and a half before our date to ensure we had our perfect pick. From day one until the day of, he was super supportive and attentive. He answered all of my crazy questions and met all my requests. The two of them together were perfect Mike played the best music to get crazy to and Joe made sure everyone was rocking out, they felt like family! Every guest commented on how great the music was and how fun both of them were! Worth every single penny!! And to top it off we had a photo booth that was perfect for guests who needed a break between getting crazy on the dance floor. QUALITY PEOPLE. BEST PREFORMANCE. HUGE DIFFERENCE (NOT YOUR TYPICAL WEDDING DJ). These guys are PROS!!!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

The Kaos team was amazing throughout the whole wedding planning process. From Mike's initial enthusiasm to their final deliverance everything was incredible. Our guests could not stop dancing and neither could my husband and I. We received so many compliments on their talented team and we HIGHLY suggest them to anyone looking. We have also been to several other wedding dj'ed by them and each one was just as good! They listened to our suggestions and followed the style music we wanted, they never disappoint. (And their percussionist is amazing!!)

Profile Picture Jovan, 9/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike and Pat made our wedding nights one of the best nights of our life!!!! From the moment I spoke to him on the phone I knew we needed him to be our apart of our day. I told him how important the music was to me and he promised he would make sure it was great, but he exceeded my expectations. His energy and passion as a DJ is reflected so much in his work. His team is very accommodating and does everything they can to make you happy. Any questions I had he was very quick to respond to. I come from a huge Albanian family and Mike & Pat did an amazing job playing both Albanian and American music for our guests. All of our guests were blown away by the talent of Mike & Pat! I can't thank this team enough for truly making this night so amazing!! DJ Kaos is the best out there and you would seriously be missing out if you don't have them there on your special day!!! If I could give them 10 stars I would because they deserve it!!!!

Profile Picture Violetta, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

“My wedding was half Albanian half American, and let me tell you, Kaos productions nailed the collaboration. I also had an Albanian band, and Pat from Kaos Productions killed the transition from each genre of music. I am still getting so many compliments from my guests on how well everything went. The music selection that was chosen was excellent and my dance floor NEVER cleared! Kaos productions listened to our every need and concern throughout the whole process of planning. Thank you everyone for making our dream wedding absolutely fabulous!”

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth

We hired Kaos Productions for our wedding after having the time of our lives at a friend's wedding. DJ Dave Fuego and Lou exceeded our expectations and had everyone of all ages on the dance floor. As a "type A" bride, Kaos and his team made me feel relaxed and comfortable from the start with their high energy and passion to make our day perfect. We had a very rustic/elegant wedding and they were completely flexible to meet our style and vision for the day without hesitation. I would highly recommend Kaos Productions and look forward to the already booked friends' weddings where we can party with them again!

Profile Picture kelsey, 8/19/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Kaos Productions, Mike, and Joe played such an amazing role in making our wedding the BEST. DAY. EVER. To really understand how great it was to work with Mike leading up to the wedding I’ll start from the beginning… Kaos Productions was recommended to me by my now sister-in-law after she went to a wedding and thought they did an amazing job. We had over a year until our wedding but I had already started my search for the perfect vendors. I had a call with Mike and immediately felt like his goal was to make us comfortable with the process and to make sure we have the best night of our lives. (punch line.. He did not let us down!) He made everything simple and was so accommodating throughout the whole process. He worked with us on every aspect of planning from - ensuring we had Greek and Italian music ready, to the timeline, to every random question I asked throughout the process. The day of the wedding was no exception, saying Mike and Joe were phenomenal is an understatement! I am a perfectionist, planner and I worry about everything, yet I felt extremely comfortable that they had everything under control and I was excited the whole time. I didn’t think I would have the time to enjoy our wedding as much as I did, I DANCED and sang the night away! Mike and Joe gave us the party of a lifetime on the dance floor and our family is still raving about how they couldn’t stop dancing. Joe got EVERYONE onto the dance floor, which was incredible. So, just some advice from a recent Bride... After it is all said and done, and everyone goes home you just have the memories. If you want to have the most memorable evening of your life, give Kaos Productions a call and trust me, you will have a crazy fun night. I can go on and on about these guys but if you have any questions about their ability to rock out and get the job done, I am happy to provide a recommendation for Mike and Joe ANYTIME. You're the best Kaos Productions!
Reviewed by the newlyweds, Stephanie and Andrei Romei

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

These guys are hands down AWESOME! My new husband and I booked Kaos Productions for our recent wedding reception and they delivered everything as promised and more! Joe was our MC for the night and we also had a DJ, percussionist, and an open photobooth... and we are SO glad!!!! From the tremendous energy that Joe delivered the WHOLE night long, to the amazing lighting, to the perfect music, to the finished photobook we were handed at the end of the night (holding the pictures of our guests in the photobooth) --- it all exceeded our expectations!! If you book with Kaos Productions, you will not be disappointed, Mike and his team get so pumped and will not let you down - our guests continue to comment on how amazing they were, and my husband and I couldn't agree more!! Thank you guys for delivering a real party!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 8/18/17, 2 Reviews