Kansas Harpist Reviews

7 | Wichita, KS

7 Reviews for Kansas Harpist

Kelsey · Married on 09/29/2017

Jane was absolutely awesome to work with! She was the perfect touch to our ceremony. She is so sweet, and I couldn't have imagined our wedding day without her.

Sent on 05/24/2017

Aungelica · Married on 09/23/2017

I had so many compliments! Getting Jane to play the Harp for our ceremony was easily the best decision i made in the process of planning my wedding! Worth every penny!! Thank you so much, truly a beautiful harpist and very professional! My guests all loved seeing a Harp play in person for the first time in their lives! It set the whole tone for a teary eyed ceremony!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Jenna · Married on 08/19/2017

Jane was an absolute delight to work with! She had very helpful input and got the idea of exactly what I wanted for my ceremony.

Sent on 08/25/2017

Debra · Married on 07/29/2017

Jane Hyde with Hare du Jour has been a harpist with the Wichita Symphony Orchestra for over 30 years. We first met her at the Wichita Bridal Show and knew instantly that we wanted her to perform the ceremony music for our daughter's wedding. She met with us for over an hour a few months prior to the wedding to help with our music selections. We had our own private consultation session. She had a lot of suggestions and recommendations and played them for us to review. We were very pleased with the beauty and elegance her harp brought to the wedding.

Sent on 08/19/2017

Kaydee · Married on 04/22/2017

Wonderful experience with Jane! Showed up on time, performed marvelously, played the songs I wanted, & reasonably priced! I couldn't be happier with hiring her! Will be a returning customer!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Sherry · Married on 04/22/2017

Jane is an exquisite harpist that knows what and when music should occur. She gives an awesome pre-wedding consultation and lets you choose the songs. Couldn't have asked for a better experience! Found her at the Bridal Expo. My daughter broke down in tears listening to her play...I hired her on the spot. Thanks for making her wedding beautiful Jane!!!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/25/2017
  • F

Farah · Married on 11/14/2014

Jane played at my wedding reception in 2014 at Yaya's EuroBistro. I am so lucky to have found this musician not just for her amazing commitment to her craft, but also just to stumble upon such a quality person. She is the harpist for the Wichita Symphony Orchestra, which clearly speaks volumes of her prestige and talent.

This woman is just the coolest, most open-minded, and caring creative I could ever hope to meet. Jane listened to my unique needs for the wedding, including wanting to keep my younger autistic brother entertained. She agreed to play a medley of Disney songs, which I knew would keep his attention. The Disney nostalgia was enjoyed by all! She also took up the challenge of learning a classic Egyptian song by iconic singer Asmahan. This song held cultural meaning to me and the groom, and to our parents. Jane had never heard the song before, but before long, she performed it like she'd heard it every day of her life. I so appreciated the steps she took to accommodate the unique needs of my special day. The harp and cello duet added a magical atmosphere to the reception that was truly unforgettable. Jane also went out of her way to arrange practice times with cellist Karen to be well-prepared for the occasion. They were an unstoppable team!

Jane's performance had such a lasting impact on me, that I decided to start learning to play the harp myself. She literally moved me to pursue learning music! If that isn't the mark of an outstanding musician, I don't know what is. Adding a harp to your special day already adds such an aura of elegance. Adding Jane adds unspeakable quality and charm. Your search for a harpist should end right here if you're lucky enough to book Jane Hyde!

Sent on 06/13/2017