Kandyland Events & Weddings Reviews

8 | La Verne, CA

8 Reviews for Kandyland Events & Weddings

Emma · Married on 07/02/2017

Simply amazing! If your looking for a decorator or florist, look no further. Can't say enough good things about kandylandevents, such an amazing team!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Kandyland Events & Weddings's reply:

Thank you Emma! It was such a pleasure working with you!

Monica · Married on 05/13/2017

My experience working with Candice is way above expectations! When booking vendors for your special day, it's hard to find the perfect vendor that gives you a sense of satisfaction and security. With Kandyland Events, I got those senses right away! Working with Candice was such a pleasure. At no point was I ever worried about anything. She was such a pleasure to work with! Candice is highly respectful and such a sweetheart. She takes your ideas and turns them into reality! I would recommend Kandyland Events to everyone! Truly amazing! I'm already thinking of another occasion to book her services. :P

Thank you Candice! You were a big part of making the best day of my life everything I could ever want. <3

Sent on 08/12/2016

Kandyland Events & Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Monica! It was a pleasure working with you. You made my job easy, and you were always quick to respond. You were such a beautiful bride, and I wish you and your husband all the happiness in the world! Congrats on being pregnant, and I can't wait to hear about your baby girl!!! Good luck with your delivery! Best wishes -Candice Ruppert

Bri · Married on 09/24/2016

Candice and her husband did SUCH an amazing job! I gave her a vision, an idea of a rustic and vintage theme and a few Pinterest ideas.. and she did EXACTLY what I wanted and more. My husband and I wanted a backyard reception with family and friends. The backyard was quite large and we wanted to be sure each area was covered. She created the most amazing decor specifically for my wedding reception, she covered all the centerpieces and flowers, the bar... and more. She was so attentive and responsive (even when it was difficult for me to get back to her!). I will be using Kandyland Events for many more parties in the future! Thank you Candice for making my dream wedding reception a reality! ~Love Cory and Bri

Sent on 09/29/2016

Kandyland Events & Weddings's reply:

Thank you Bri! I enjoyed taking your vision, and making it come to life! It was such a pleasure working with you and your family! You all are great people, and I look forward to working with you in the future! Congratulations on your beautiful wedding! -XOXO Candice

Caroline · Married on 09/04/2016

Absolutely amazing decorations, planning, coordination!! She made the wedding shower absolutely perfect and it was such a relief having her coordinate so much. We were actually able to enjoy our event instead of fussing over the details. She took care of it all!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Kandyland Events & Weddings's reply:

Thank you Caroline! It was a pleasure working with you!

Samantha · Married on 05/21/2016

My cousin and her fiancé live out of state, so I helped plan their wedding in LA. This couldn't have been done without Candice Ruppert. She truly MADE the wedding their DREAM WEDDING.. and within budget!

Choosing the Luxury Package was worth every penny and so much more. It took away the stress of trying to put together all the details of the wedding. You simply give Candice your vision (no matter how vague) and she just makes it come to life. It literally sounds too good to be true, but that's exactly what she does! All the decor, the centerpieces, props, dessert table.. Add flowers and custom photo backdrop. You name it! She does everything for you!!

Candice is so professional and easy to work with. She always responded quickly to our calls and emails, and was more than patient and accommodating with all of our requests. We must have changed the wedding colors and centerpieces a million times and it was never a problem. Even two days before the wedding when the groom decided to last-minute incorporate blue as an accent color, she found a way to make it work! During the planning process, we could hardly get a hold of our "wedding coordinator", which was very stressful.. But we knew everything would work out on the big day because Candice was on top of everything! And she assured us this every step of the way.

On the day-of, Candice and her team were the very first ones at the venue ready to work their magic! Omg all the flowers and decor came out BEAUTIFUL!! She even added personal touches that were sentimental to the bride and groom. Soooo many compliments from all the guests!!

Finding the Kandyland Events booth at the expo was such a blessing. Thank you so much Candice!! I can't even express how grateful I am to have met you! Highly recommend to any rustic bride. We will definitely be calling you again for future family weddings. You're the best in the biz!!

Sent on 05/29/2016

Kandyland Events & Weddings's reply:

You don't know how much this touches my heart! I'm so glad I was able to make your event so perfect. I really love what I do, and seeing other people enjoy it too is just icing on the cake. I look forward to working with you in the future! Thank you for being an amazing client! It was a pleasure working with you!

Martha · Married on 01/23/2016

I couldn't be happier with how my wedding turned out thanks to Kandy land Events! It was so beautiful, and so perfect!!!

Sent on 02/03/2016

Kandyland Events & Weddings's reply:

Wow, thank you! I am happy you are happy! That is my goal! Loved working with you. What a pleasure!

Melissa · Married on 08/29/2015

Kandyland Events and Weddings was extremely helpful and professional. They were flexible in meeting with me, and arranged their schedule for my needs. Everything was Beutiful and made my day so special! Everyone loved the lifesize frame and decor. Will continue to use Kandyland Events and Weddings for all my future event needs.

Sent on 02/13/2016

Kandyland Events & Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much! You were a pleasure to work with! I appreciate you taking the time to write a review! I wish you and your fiancé all the love and happiness in the world! Please refer your friends and family to me, I will give them a referral discount of 10%!

Jonathan · Married on 07/02/2017

Kandyland Events and Wedding was a great vendor to have! Candice made everything work really well and beautifully within our specified budget. She was very flexible with the timing and made every effort to assist or advise us as she could.
    We used this vendor for our flowers and decorations at our vintage/rustic wedding in Pomona, CA. My wife loved it all and everyone was talking about how beautiful everything turned out! Kandyland really did a phenomenal job. Props to the staff!
    I would definitely recommend this vendor. The folks are easy and fun to talk to. A group with tastes that were right up our alley (greenery. wood, wine barrels, rustic props, succulents, sunflowers, the whole 9 yards). I'm not sure how they were able to do everything so detailed and fast (given the 1.5 hrs they had to decorate two huge rooms sitting 200 people) but it turned out great! We look forward to sending our pictures once available, cheers!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Kandyland Events & Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Jonathan! It was my pleasure working with you two! Good luck on your journey, and hope to hear from you in the future!