Kamra Fuller Photography Reviews

Kamra Fuller Photography 4
Kamra Fuller Photography 5
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 06/17/2019

Her work speaks for itself

Kamra’s work speaks for itself. The moment you see your engagement or elopement album, you travel back to that moment, the emotions and the love you felt that day, and you feel this every time you look at the images.

I just want to give a huge THANK YOU to Kamra who worked with us from day one, helped us create a timeline that would give us the best images on our special day. She was flexible, thoughtful, and prepared. We had engagements taken just a couple weeks before our elopement, and the moment we met her, we knew we made the right decision in choosing her as our photographer. She made us feel so comfortable and it was so easy to just be ourselves with her. Our elopement came around and we felt like we had a new friend, that’s how easy things flowed with her. And when we finished that day, we could not wait to see how everything turned out! And we got sneak peaks back so fast. The moment we saw those, we couldn’t believe that Kamra had completely outdone every expectation we had for them. She truly is the best! And if you are looking for a photographer that is the WHOLE package, she is it! I promise you will not be disappointed!

We love you Kamra! Thank you for everything!

Jordan and Emily Bell-Grimes

Kamra Fuller Photography 10
    Sent on 08/10/2019

Amanda Mark · Married on 12/08/2018

Perfect PNW

Kamra is a GODDESS. Knowing that we wanted our wedding to be captured perfectly, we actually hired the photographer first before anything else. We were drawn to Kamra’s beautiful style and the eye to perfectly capture a PNW wedding. During our portrait session, she was able to guide my husband and I when we weren’t sure of our poses (seeing as we normally take awkward photos) and helped us create absolutely stunning pictures at one of our favorite places. With much anticipation, she was able to get the photos back to us, edited, in a short amount of time. When it came to the wedding day, we were at ease knowing that Kamra and her second shooter would capture every candid moment, including several of the bride mid-cry. She was diligent in making sure that we took all the combinations of family photos and would check in to see if we wanted any additional photos with whomever. If you ever get the chance to work with Kamra or if you’re on the fence, don’t hesitate or think too long about it. Kamra is guaranteed to capture your day perfectly.

Sent on 02/04/2019
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 10/08/2018

More than a photographer.

When my husband and I started our search for a photographer, we were instantly drawn to Kamra’s warm, organic, journalistic style. From day one, she was full of useful information and the upmost professionalism! What we realized after meeting her though, was that there was so much more that she left unadvertised! What struck me initially, was her sense of adventure. When I pitched my day-of-vision involving hiking to 8 different locations along the Big Sur Coast, each with a special hiking guest, she was not only accommodating, she was STOKED. She was 100% in support of us making our day completely authentic and true to ourselves, regardless of the challenges! Feeling empowered by her zest for adventure, I next asked if she dare shoot an outdoor boudoir session with me when I came to the PNW for my bachelorette party. Again, no hesitation, she was thrilled! She picked the most gorgeous waterfall with all the moody PNW feels! What resulted was an unforgettable day of laughs, hikes, really cold water, and some freakin beautiful photos my groom will enjoy forever. I didn't want the day to end! Kamra is humble and won’t mention in her bio her INSANE ability to capture not only stunning pictures of your day, but genuine moments. Looking back at our photographs it feels she had a window right to our souls. Her work highlighted all of the things that encapsulated “us” perfectly: nature, each other, laughter and real hugs and tears with our loved ones. I fall right back into the magic of that day every time I glance at the photos. Throughout the entire process Kamra was reassuring, trustworthy, attentive, thoughtful, flexible, and organized. She is freakishly talented behind a camera, has the feeling of an old soul, and is filled with wanderlust... the best combo! We not only had the privilege of working with the most awesome intimate wedding photographer out there, but we gained a friend along the way as well. We love you Kamra and can’t thank you enough!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Corinna · Married on 08/25/2018

Look no further!

Kamra was everything we hoped for in a photographer and more, and we can't recommend her enough! I want to get married all over again just so we can have her shoot our wedding one more time. She is incredibly professional, kind, prompt, flexible and easy to work with. Leading up to our wedding, she set aside time to take our calls and answered any and all questions we could think of. She was even willing to substitute her complimentary engagement session, which we didn't need, with a boudoir session (and I couldn't be happier with the photos!).

On the day of our wedding, Kamra and her second shooter arrived at our separate locations far before their call times and got started right away. They were both so sweet, attentive, and great at directing our awkward and nervous selves. Kamra was wonderful at balancing getting amazing shots while still letting us have our private moments. We forgot she was there half of the time because of how comfortable she made us feel! Kamra also stayed later than agreed, which we really appreciated.

When we got our photos we were completely blown away. Her aesthetic is beyond beautiful and unique, and she captured such cherished moments! She got so many wonderful candid shots of our family and friends as well, and we will be grateful for our photos for a lifetime.

If you are contemplating hiring Kamra, look no further! She's your girl!

Thank you, thank you, thank you Kamra for the priceless memories you helped us capture!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Alex · Married on 08/18/2018

Kamra was great and professional!!!

Mckenna Ownby · Married on 08/18/2018

Kamra will capture your wedding day perfectly!

Photography was my top priority for our wedding, so I was pretty picky when it came to choosing a photographer. Kamra was recommended to me through one of my best friends who is also a wedding photographer, and I am SO glad we went with her! We were blown away by her portfolio when we first started looking, and the photos she delivered from our big day were just as stunning. My husband hates taking photos, but she and her second shooter made him (and I!) feel so comfortable throughout the day and really paid attention to my preferences (more candids and less posed shots of not only us, but our guests too). She also made sure to incorporate our fur baby into our portraits, which are some of my absolute favorites from the day!

And I should also mention, we had an unfortunate mixup during our outdoor evening reception where one of our vendors didn't bring the lighting kit we were supposed to have, so it was VERY dark. Kamra did an amazing job working with the little light we did have and you would never be able to tell it was as dark as it was from our photos.

Thank you for everything, Kamra!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Amanda Prather · Married on 07/30/2018

Best Wedding Photographer Ever

Kamra shot both our engagement and wedding photos and we could not be happier! After initially scheduling with her, we changed our wedding date and location from a small town wedding in Washington in September, to a destination wedding in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic in July and she was more than willing to work with us to fit our now International destination into her busy schedule. This was the first time my husband and I had professional photos taken so we were a little nervous, but she made us both feel comfortable and made the experience a ton of fun!!

Not only was Kamra great to travel with (she's so nice!), but our beach wedding photos turned out absolutely stunning! She even woke up at 4am on the day of our wedding to take sunrise photos on the beach! I completely recommend Kamra as a photographer for your wedding! She's going to make you feel comfortable, she's extremely responsive to anything you may need, provides great insight, and she's going to deliver stunning photos.

Thank you, Kamra!

Kamra Fuller Photography 19
    Kamra Fuller Photography 20
    Sent on 12/26/2018

Chelsie · Married on 07/26/2018

My husband and I chose to elope just the two of us, so having professional photos was very important. We wanted to have something documenting the day for years to come and to share with family and friends who would not be there to witness our special moment. Some of the biggest factors for us were style and the personality of the photographer. We wanted to work with someone who was laid back and down to earth but not afraid to give us direction, we found all of this in Kamra. She has such a sweet personality yet has no problems asking you to do something. My husband and I are naturally very awkward and shy when taking photos and we didn't feel this way at all with Kamra, everything progressed so naturally and we felt like we were just walking and chatting with a friend.
    Everything was so seamless working with Kamra. She has everything setup via email, questionnaires and electronic docu-sign and payment, yet you don't lose the one-one-one interactions. Kamra met with me in person multiple times before the big day helping me draw up the entire schedule for the wedding day. She went above and beyond and I couldn't be more grateful and happy that I chose Kamra as my wedding photographer.

Sent on 09/15/2018

alaina · Married on 06/18/2018

What a great experience it was to have Kamra as our photographer! From the start she arrived early at our first location and started working as soon as she could. We wanted to shoot at two different locations and she had no problem being flexible for both. She was super sweet, creative, adventurous, and just overall easy to work with. Our elopement photos came out so beautiful and timeless. She gave us some great samples within a few days of the session to hold us off as we anticipated the rest of the photos. Overall, Kamra is a great photographer and we would highly recommend her to any couple looking for a pro to capture their unforgettable memories on their special day. Thanks Kamra!

Kamra Fuller Photography 21
    Kamra Fuller Photography 22
    Kamra Fuller Photography 23
    Kamra Fuller Photography 24
    Sent on 08/20/2018

Monique · Married on 05/19/2018

We had an unbelievable great time with Kamra! long story- I fell in love with another photog. unfortunately they cancelled on me and I was heart broken. I had asked for their professional recommendation and they had sent Kamra to me. I searched through her portfolio finding the style and tone I was looking for and becoming optimistic! we connected and without proceeding we spoke on the phone to figure out if we were a good fit. Kamra has a calm demeanor and reassuring everything that I wanted was doable with her. We booked Kamra and had our first encounter at our engagement shoot. We had this great idea of trudging through the woods of where my husband and I love. she was 100% game. we had to walk a bit but the kicker was the fact it was a million degrees and saturated with forest fire smoke. we were MISERABLE. by the end of it we were all covered in dripping sweat! somehow through her MAGIC the pictures turned out beautiful! the sneak peaks that were posted fulfilled my heartache and reassured us that this was our girl! she kept in contact until our big day, being involved with everything I desired. Our wedding day came, bumps along the way and Kamra was so supportive! She captured so much more then just the main moments. My husband cried like a big baby and caught every second- so precious. I had a huge wedding and everyone was involved including the mass of children. We had sunshine and rain which she displayed beautifully! I am extremely thankful we were connected!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Samantha · Married on 02/18/2018

From the moment I booked Kamra until our wedding day, we had a great experience. She covered every detail with us and was always prompt and cordial in responding. We were so comfortable with her both in our engagement pics and wedding photos. Kamra is a true artist and took shots I couldn’t believe were my pictures. I was also blown away by her ability to take gorgeous pictures in questionable reception lighting. Everything was lovely from start to finish. Couldn’t recommend Kamra more!!

Kamra Fuller Photography 25
    Kamra Fuller Photography 26
    Kamra Fuller Photography 27
    Sent on 04/25/2018

Lauren · Married on 12/02/2017

Our wedding was December 2, 2017. And it was the best day ever thanks to some outstanding people like Kamra!

Kamra BRINGS out each and every beautiful moment of your wedding day or photo session, she doesn’t just edit the moments. Kamra’s work is raw, organic, clean, emotional and beautiful! She truly captures emotion in a split second, again, and again, and again! If you want true, raw emotion, rather than fake over edited photos, then Kamra is your girl!
    •Fun - I was not sure how the initial engagement session was going to turn out. From the instant we started, Kamra made the session so fun, comfortable and natural! We actually walked away feeling like we had just been on a fun date or finished a really fun activity!
    •Flexible - My husband (then fiancé) and I do not live in the same city nor do we live in the same city as Kamra. Thanks to a surprise trip from my husband (that he planned 3 days in advance) we ended up in Seattle at the same time and called up Kamra two days before we did our engagement session. She was incredibly accommodating and made sure that we found a time for the session because she knew how limiting our schedules were.
    •Professional - I was thoroughly impressed by Kamra’s booklet she shared with me after our first communication. She has so much great information to help those not used to being photographed professionally, which I am assuming, like me, is most people.
    •Over delivers- Every time I see the final photos I am utterly impressed. I believe her work is so good because she CAPTURES the moment, she doesn’t just edit/photoshop the moment.
    •Communication - Kamra was always quick to respond to calls, texts or emails and took the lead in working out a good day off photo timeline.
    •Final product - The final photos are beautiful. I have gone through all of them multiple times. I love how Kamra was able to capture everyone's emotions so well. Kamra captured the wedding so well she truly retold our wedding story.

Sent on 01/31/2018

Kamra Fuller Photography's reply:

Wow, Lauren! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this out. I had such an amazing time working with you and Scott and your families. Thanks again for the wonderful opportunity!

Martha · Married on 09/16/2017

Can’t tell you how thankful and blessed my husband and I are by Kamra’s work. She was SO wonderful during our engagement shoot, and we absolutely loved working with her! Her love for what she does is so contagious, and it made the entire experience so much fun! Ezra and I would highly recommend her to ANYONE who wants amazing photos. I am so pleased with the work she did for our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Natasha · Married on 08/15/2017

Kamra was an awesome photographer, super friendly and super helpful! She kept things entertaining and always gave us wonderful feedback! She's amazing!!!!

Kelsey · Married on 04/22/2017

Kamra was recommended to us through another photographer who was already booked for the date of our wedding. We went to her Facebook page to see if we liked her stuff and we were SO impressed.
    Kamra made us feel so comfortable and cared for in the months and weeks leading up to our wedding day. She covered every detail with unmatched professionalism. Kamra made me feel beautiful while she was shooting, and when I saw the finished photos, I couldn't believe the angles and lighting she was able to get. My wedding party and guests commented on how they loved all the candid, and posed, shots Kamra was able to get of them. Overall, I would recommend Kamra to anyone who is looking for a photographer who is all into the details of their work.

Madison · Married on 02/11/2017

Amazing, Incredible!

My husband and I had a small, intimate wedding/elopement (with 15 of our closest family members) in Monroe, Washington November 2018. We are originally from and live in Anchorage, Alaska but selected Washington as we have family close by, and knew it would be slightly warmer that time of year. I found Kamra through Google search and was immediately captivated by how breathtaking her photos were. Picking out a photographer in another state isn’t always easy, but Kamra was a saint from the very beginning. She helped us tremendously, in not only picking a location to have the wedding (and a separate location to take portraits of us two) but giving us her vendor recommendations for everything else we needed for that day (flowers,cake,etc.) Closer to the wedding day, we talked to her on the phone and nailed down a wedding day timeline. We were also given an awesome questionnaire for us to identify any specific photos we wanted to make sure we captured on that day. When our wedding day finally arrived, truly from the early morning all the way into the evening, Kamra was nothing short of amazing. She kept us moving along in a timely manner, (we were even ahead of schedule!) and even as only ONE person, she was always right there to capture every special moment. Kamra, my husband and I drove to a separate location to take individual photos. My husband can be pretty awkward when it comes to photos, but I am still shocked at her ability to direct us in a way that was fun, laid back and just comfortable. When we got our photos back from that day, I (as well as my entire family) were truly speechless. I knew that we would have some amazing photos, but I was not prepared for every.single.photo. to be as gorgeous as they were. I wanted to be able to look back at our wedding photos, and be able feel the emotion and mood from that day, and these photos do exactly that. Not only do we have many many beautiful posed photos but, so many wonderful candids of us, our family, and every little detail of our special day. I don’t have to worry about ever forgetting any moment of that day, as it is all truly reflected in our photos. I could not be any more grateful to Kamra, as she truly is a kind soul with an incredible talent, and because of her we will always remember how truly beautiful this day was.

Kamra Fuller Photography 28
    Kamra Fuller Photography 38
    Sent on 01/24/2019
  • JessicaBennett

Jessica · Married on 11/05/2016

Invest in quality photos! Kamra captured my wedding day beautifully and I couldn't have asked for better photos to look back on.

Jordyn · Married on 08/24/2016

Kamra's attention to detail is flawless. She takes the time to understand your style and what you're looking for. She made everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera, even me which is hard to do honestly, and wasn't afraid to be herself and also take charge of placement for what looks best. We adored her editing style and will definitely hire her for future events and family sessions!

Jilian · Married on 08/06/2016

Kamra Fuller Photography was a delight to work with! Very professional, but relaxed enough to make everyone feel comfortable. My wedding photos are absolutely beautiful

Sent on 09/02/2017

Stephanie · Married on 06/18/2016

Kamra Fuller Photography is the BEST photographer my husband and I have found! She is so professional, nice, and really made our vision come to life!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Madison · Married on 08/06/2015

Kamra was great to work with. She was able to direct us where we should go for the pictures and do it fast to get as many pictures as we wanted. I would highly recommend her to anyone for pictures!

Celina · Married on 07/11/2014

Kamra is such a great artist! She has a clear vision and unique style. When I received the photos she took of my husband and me I was so blown away! She captured our love and really tender, intimate moments. Her artful editing enhanced the emotions of the photos and made for a gorgeous final product. I am so grateful for the work she created for us! We will cherish these photos forever.

Aileen · Married on 07/08/2017

We really enjoyed working with Kamra and highly recommend her! She communicated clearly and efficiently ahead of our meeting, traveled to our island venue, and was professional in every way. When we saw the first few photos we knew immediately we'd made the right choice. She was able to perfectly capture our authentic selves (just prettier and in fancy clothes) and give us photos we'll treasure for a long time.

Selamawit · Married on 10/07/2017

Great personality and ability to accomidate!

Sent on 09/02/2017