Kammie Jones Photography Reviews

38 | Mesa, AZ

38 Reviews for Kammie Jones Photography

Courtney T. · Getting married on 09/24/2021

Amazing 20/10

Kammie exceeded every expectation I had! My fiancé and I have never taken pictures together so we were pretty nervous we might be awkward in front of Kammie. Any ounce of nerve we had instantly went away the second we met her! She was funny, warm, friendly and all around awesome to be around. She made us both SO comfortable and we ended up having the best time with her while shooting. We both really hope to be able to shoot with her in the future!

Drew B. · Married on 06/05/2021

All around awesome experience

Kammie was such a fun and awesome person to work with! She was so funny and laid back and made us feel super comfortable the entire time.

Oh and our pictures were AMAZING! We can’t stop looking at them! We can’t recommend this photographer enough!

Maayan S. · Married on 05/23/2021

10/10 Experience!

Kammie was so kind, professional, and talented! When I came across her page on Instagram I was immediately impressed with her style of photography. We held a small backyard wedding and Kammie was able to capture beautiful moments between my husband and I. We are so pleased with our experience and our photos. Thank you, Kammie!

Sent on 06/13/2021

Sarah C. · Married on 09/05/2020

When you score the most ideal photographer ... 😍

The chillest, quickest, kindest, most amazing wedding photographer I could have used. 💗 I lucked out on booking with her so last minute for my elopement and she was great about asking for expectations and getting us easy to use contracts. The day of Kammie rolled with the pushes of the day, suffered through the heat and miss directions, and fighting against the setting sun. She did our bridals and got us back images for the next day to be able to post for hyping up the wedding day. And she even got preview images of our wedding day only two days later! And the coloring she used to edit 🤤🤤🤤 Kammie herself is a gem, just so kind and fun to have at the wedding! I can’t recommend her enough. 🙌❤️😊❤️🙌

Sent on 09/08/2020
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn C. · Married on 06/06/2020

Stop looking for another photographer!!

Kammie was the BEST. As our wedding was rescheduled from June to September (thx COVID), she was eager to do what she could to be there on our special day. She was so much fun to work with and the bridal party/family loved working with her as well. Might I add that she was 8 months pregnant the day of our wedding!!! She sacrificed for us to make our day special and we are so thankful we got to work with her.

Khiley B. · Married on 12/19/2019

Absolutely amazing + so comfortable!

We absolutely adored having Kammie shoot our maternity pictures! She documented our sweet journey better than I could have ever imagined and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. It was like I had known her for years!
    Our pictures were beautiful and timeless and I will always remember the awesome experience we had shooting with Kammie!

Sent on 04/21/2020

Britny B. · Married on 10/26/2019

Such an amazing experience!

Kammie is so fun and professional all at the same time! Our shoot didn’t go as planned due to wind and we switched locations last minute and still took THE most amazing photos for us to cherish forever! She’s so natural and talented.

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Ariel

Ariel D. · Married on 09/14/2019

An over all great experience!

Kammie was an awesome photographer! She did our bridals and wedding, she captured all the precious moments even in chaos. She was fun, easy going, helpful, professional and quick with response! She made us feel comfortable and helped us loosen up. Her editing style is to die for! She’s will be doing our future photos!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • F

Frankie B. · Married on 08/25/2019

extraordinary

i found Kammie via her beautiful Instagram pictures and was immediately captivated. I had 72 hours before my big day — and i was looking for a last minute photographer. Kammie swooped in like a superhero to the rescue. Not only did she accommodate me and my fiancé, but was empathetic and kind for my family situation right away.

it honestly felt like Kammie had known me and my family for years. in a short amount of time she made us feel comfortable and like we were lifelong friends.

words to describe the experience are:
    • professional
    • talented
    • compassionate
    • classy
    • friendly
    • experienced

sign Kammie for your next photography adventure. you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Jennifer · Married on 03/01/2019

Amazing photos

We loved working with Kammie. She not only shot our engagement photos but also our wedding photos. She was great to work with and very quick to get our photos back to us. WE LOVE ALL OF THEM!!! We will definitely be reaching out to her for Family photos in the future. :)

Sent on 12/10/2019

Abbigail · Married on 01/31/2019

Amazing quality at such a great price! Also, so easy and fun to work with! I would recommend her to every single friend of mine!

• Stacey

Stacey · Married on 01/26/2019

1/26/2019 Wedding Photographer

Kammie photographed our engagement photos and wedding on 1/26/2019. They turned out amazing! I was drawn to her style of photography and was not disappointed. The photos are more than beautiful! She is very laid back and easy to work with. I was so grateful that she was there to capture all the details of our wedding day, as it went by in a flash. Now I have the photos to relive the day forever!

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Mary

Mary S. · Married on 11/24/2018

Best Decision!

In an industry of endless options, I'm so happy I chose Kammie! I chose her because I love her editing style, but there's a lot to be said for someone who goes out of their way to just make things work. I have a challenging schedule and it was almost impossible to work around given our quick time frame. Kammie was so willing to accommodate my needs. In the end, everything was perfect, the pictures were BEAUTIFUL, and I'm so so happy!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Lisa · Married on 10/20/2018

Simply the best!

Kammie was such a great photographer! At the end of our wedding, I felt more like her friend than her client. She is professional, open and friendly; creating a relaxing and fun atmosphere for those who may not feel comfortable with photos. Payment was easy, and she was quick to respond if we had any issues. I cannot wait to book her again; I just need an excuse for more photos!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Gailynn · Married on 10/10/2018

Kammie Machue's talent is unmatched! She has done several photo sessions with me and she has captured every emotion, every time! She is wonderful, and I can't wait until my next life event comes for her to document! Thanks Kammie!!

Alexandra · Married on 09/29/2018

We Love the photos To make sure it looks so awesome.Not only does she take amazing photos she edits really well and natural. Great photographer and sweet girl. This is probably the best photos I’ve ever had taken.

Mclaren · Married on 04/08/2018

Kammie is so wonderful and made our wedding day special by capturing all the raw emotions and subtle details that can sometimes be overlooked by a lot of photographers. Weddings are such a special time and you don't want to go wrong by having a photographer who doesn't pour their heart into their work like Kammie does. She was also very professional and on time, good at directing a crowd, attention to detail, innovative and creative ideas for photography, and gave us our photos back less than a week later. Every one of them was so beautiful and captured something special. I'll treasure these photos forever.

Katie · Married on 03/17/2018

Kammie Maschue Photography is very talented! I don’t consider myself very photogenic and being behind a camera makes me feel awkward but Kammie was good at making me feel comfortable and i adore all the photos she took. There was not one photo i did not love!

• Anais

Anais M. · Married on 11/24/2017

Absolutely thrilled

Kammie was such a pleasure to work with! She made my husband and I feel comfortable infront of the camera. I was in absolute awe when she sent us our photos. I love them so much that I almost cried when I was going through them! She is 100% worth every penny!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Danie · Married on 11/11/2017

Kammie was an amazing photographer! She listened to how we wanted our pictures, she communicated well with us throughout the ebtire process! We got 65 photos back from our engagement shoot and they all had amazing quality!

Dapzury · Married on 10/28/2017

I'll start by saying Kammie is so great at what she does! She made our engagement session so sweet and our pictures are to die for! I have our bridals and wedding booked with her and can not wait. She was also so kind&flexible when it came to booking our bridal session. I recommended her to anyone and will keep booking her for other future sessions. :)

Marly · Married on 09/02/2017

Kammie is the best! I've done so many shoots with her and each time is even better than the last. She is great at making people comfortable in front of the camera! She even got my fiancé to relax and enjoy it and he HATES pictures. Love her and her work so much!!!

Madison · Married on 07/14/2017

I LOVED having Kammie as my wedding photographer! She is so much fun and had our pictures back so quick! She gave us the most beautiful pictures!

Alex · Married on 07/01/2017

Kammie took beautiful photos of me and my son that I will love forever! She was flexible and patient in dealing with a toddler ;) I love her style and how everything turned out!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Kylee · Married on 06/24/2017

Kammie did such an awesome job!! We loved all our engagement pictures and bridal pictures!! She did such a great job! She was very flexible and she worked with our budget! If you are looking for a great photographer for your special day, Kammie is the photographer for you! :)

Sent on 07/01/2017