36 Reviews for Kalmar Kakes

Cake Toppers (1)
Fresh Fruit (1)
Local (1)
31 Kalmar Kakes Reviews

Kalmar Kakes was the first cake vendor we visited when looking for a wedding cake, and we were sold from the first bite. Their chocolate stout cake and buttercream blew away the competition! And Jackie and Anita are a joy to work with. If we lived in the area, we would go to Kalmar for all our cake wants and needs. Thanks!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Fresh Fruit, Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

The cake was fabulous and frosting was out of this world. I have a new baket

Profile Picture Justine, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Kalmar's Kakes was great from start to finish with providing our wedding cake! We got so many compliments on how beautiful the cake turned out to be and with how good it tasted! I would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Great taste, excellent to work with, gave us exactly what we wanted.

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Delicious Cake! So much so there was none left!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I loved my cake!! Kalmar Kakes did an amazing jib fire the theme I wanted, it was perfect! All of the guest year glued about how great it looked and tasted.

Profile Picture Sharnnell, 4/22/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

You wont be disappointed with your wedding cake. I was pleased how it turned out.

Profile Picture nicole , 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I absolutely loved my cake & these ladies were an absolute pleasure to work with. I gave them the budget I had to work with & they helped me find the best solution to fit that budget. You really get so much more than what you pay for. I highly recommend them for all your cake needs! I'll definitely be getting ahold of them in the future for any of mine!

Profile Picture Heather, 11/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My cakes we're gorgeous and we had so many complements. Pricing was great. Would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Kristine, 11/5/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Kalmar Kakes designed our cake from scratch and it came out exactly as we imagined. It turned out beautiful and tasted even better. We would highly recommend them to any future couple.

Profile Picture Darcie, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I saw Kamar Kakes at a bridal show in Dearborn, MI. I probably ate three of the cake pops that were displayed. As my husband and I began talking about cakes, I remembered the delicious cake I had at the bridal show I attended weeks prior. Jackie and her daughter were amazing to work with. My husband and I do not have set schedules and she was always willing to work with us on meeting times and days. We were also very unprepared as to what we wanted and Jackie was very helpful and guiding when it came to her experience with other weddings to help us make the best decision for us. If I ever have a party, Kalmar Kakes will always be my choice.

Profile Picture Kylie, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

You guys were reasonably priced and did a great job at decorating and meeting all of my needs and hopes thank you so much, it was beautiful!

Profile Picture kala, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The cake was beautiful and delicious. The cookies she made looked exactly like the picture I gave but better because they were in our colors. I'd definitely order another cake/cookies again!

Profile Picture Hannah, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Best tasting cake ever. Does wonderful work. We are so happy we picked her to make our wedding cake. She is a great person to work with and will give you advise if you need it when picking out what you want. Thank you Jackie

Profile Picture mike, 7/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The only think that I didn't like is we were supposed to get labels for our cupcakes to say the different flavor of cupcakes and we never got them, so our guest had to keep asking my cordinator what was what.

Profile Picture Alexis, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding was a month ago and we are STILL receiving tons of compliments about how awesome the cake/cupcakes looked and more importantly how delicious they were! We would definitely recommend, especially the snickers cupcakes!! :) Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Leigh, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I won't buy cakes from anyone else. I met them at a bridal expo and immediately fell in love with how friendly and professional they were. I'm pretty sure between myself and all my friends we have purchased more than 15 cakes from this company. Including my beautiful wedding cake.

Profile Picture April, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake exceeded our expectations. It was absolutely stunning and we received so many compliments on the flavors- especially the carrot and cherry nut. Jackie even found a way to incorporate our dogs in the cake without taking away from it's elegance. Simply stunning and help make our special day perfect.

Profile Picture Rachelle, 12/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands, Cakes, Cupcakes

The wedding cake was so fabulous, we did not want to cut it. In the end we did and ate it all up, the best cake ever and will not go anywhere else. My husband never cared for cake till he tasted the samples Kalmar Kakes gave us, he stated that he will only eat there cakes period, this coming from a person that hated cake before. Again best cake ever, and the prices are super reasonable as well.

Profile Picture User6050768, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Local, Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Jackie, the owner of the company was friendly, police and courteous. She worked with me to get exactly what I wanted. I asked her to make a peacock cake, something she had never done and she and her daughter did an excellent job. (A peacock actually sat on the top of the cake with the peacock feathers cascading down the side). Guests at the wedding raved about her cake - the buttercream frosting is out of this world, which is one reason I originally asked her to make the cake. I met her at a bridal show. The cake was gorgeous - the crowning glory to my wedding!

Profile Picture Donna, 6/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Me an my Husband had the Cookies and Cream cake ,Also the Red Velvet Cake plus different verities of Cupcakes everything was delicious the designs were beautiful...I will be using Jackie soon for my birthday and my daughter s birthday... Thanks Jackie.... Xoxox..P.S.Very affordable...

Profile Picture Arlene, 5/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Kalmar Kakes gave my son and his bride a most beautiful and delicious wedding cake. The bride wanted a pink to ivory ombre ruffle design and they brought her vision to life with buttercream frosting, not fondant, which made it all the more yummier! They also custom made a cake topper to look like the bride and groom.
We were also very pleased with the choice of fillings and flavors to choose from.
The delivery and set-up was also right on time!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 5/15/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful! and Delicious!
My cake far exceded my expectations. It was completely personalized to my specifications, which made it even more special. We served it as our dessert and everyone raved about it. The best part was I never worried about a thing they were so professional . Not to mention there isn;t a bakery around that could compete with their prices,. Thanks Kalmar Kakes!!

Profile Picture Christine, 8/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I met Kalmar Kakes at a Bridal show in 2016. There were plenty of cake vendors with samples and full displays, however, Kalmar Kakes had THEE BEST of everything. What attracted me to their table was the beautiful arrangement and variety of cakes displayed. Not only were the cakes live displays, but the variety of options were unbelievable! As I bit into a sample, it was LOVE at first bite! I cannot describe how happy my taste buds were! I knew right then... Kalmar Kakes was the vendor for us. Fast forward about 8 months of bridal shows and vendor information... I lost their business card. Needless to say, I was bummed. I searched high & low and behold... I located them. Their time was flexible and we were so appreciative for the warm welcome during cake tasting. My fiance and 4 year old LOVED the samples and we booked right away. I am SO looking forward to the actual wedding cake. I'm so pleased with everything about Kalmar Kakes. This is a one stop shop. Once you taste the cake... there is no need to shop around. Great job Ladies!

Profile Picture Shanita, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Groom's Cake