Kalmar Kakes Reviews

43 | Canton, MI

43 Reviews for Kalmar Kakes

43 Kalmar Kakes Reviews

Chrissy · Married on 09/22/2018

We used Kalmar Kakes for all our wedding dessert needs- we did mini cupcakes, a two tiered cutting cake, cake pops, as well as bride and groom sugar cookies for our favors at the table for our guests. Everything turned out amazingly and my guests raved about the desserts and loved the flavor options- as well as the mini cupcake size! We also rented tiered stands from them for the cupcakes and had them design a custom cake topper for us. Everything was set up beautifully and turned out exactly as we wanted. Very pleased with their service!!

Kendra · Married on 08/18/2018

Kalmar Kakes went above and beyond to make sure our day was special. From the first time meeting them at our cake tasting I knew they would be a joy to work with. Our cake display, and cupcakes were amazing, not to mention the GREAT taste. You are missing out if you don't book with them.

Katrice · Married on 07/21/2018

They ladies were completely professional. They responded immediately to any text/email I sent. The guest at the wedding LOVED the cake. It was beautiful delicious and I can'twait until our 1 year anniversary to unfreeze the cake. DO YOURSELVES AND YOUR GUEST A FAVOR AND GO WITH KALMAR KAKES!!!!!!!!!!!

Melissa · Married on 05/19/2018

Kalmar Kakes was the first cake vendor we visited when looking for a wedding cake, and we were sold from the first bite. Their chocolate stout cake and buttercream blew away the competition! And Jackie and Anita are a joy to work with. If we lived in the area, we would go to Kalmar for all our cake wants and needs. Thanks!

Justine · Married on 04/20/2018

The cake was fabulous and frosting was out of this world. I have a new baket

Sent on 04/24/2018

Kalmar Kakes's reply:

Thank you we are happy you liked the cake.

Rachel · Married on 09/23/2017

Kalmar's Kakes was great from start to finish with providing our wedding cake! We got so many compliments on how beautiful the cake turned out to be and with how good it tasted! I would recommend them to anyone.

Danielle · Married on 07/15/2017

Great taste, excellent to work with, gave us exactly what we wanted.

Amanda · Married on 06/10/2017

Delicious Cake! So much so there was none left!

Sharnnell · Married on 04/22/2017

I loved my cake!! Kalmar Kakes did an amazing jib fire the theme I wanted, it was perfect! All of the guest year glued about how great it looked and tasted.

nicole · Married on 04/22/2017

You wont be disappointed with your wedding cake. I was pleased how it turned out.

Heather · Married on 11/25/2016

I absolutely loved my cake & these ladies were an absolute pleasure to work with. I gave them the budget I had to work with & they helped me find the best solution to fit that budget. You really get so much more than what you pay for. I highly recommend them for all your cake needs! I'll definitely be getting ahold of them in the future for any of mine!

• User7501303 · 1+ year ago

My cakes we're gorgeous and we had so many complements. Pricing was great. Would definitely recommend.

Darcie · Married on 10/15/2016

Kalmar Kakes designed our cake from scratch and it came out exactly as we imagined. It turned out beautiful and tasted even better. We would highly recommend them to any future couple.

Kylie · Married on 10/14/2016

I saw Kamar Kakes at a bridal show in Dearborn, MI. I probably ate three of the cake pops that were displayed. As my husband and I began talking about cakes, I remembered the delicious cake I had at the bridal show I attended weeks prior. Jackie and her daughter were amazing to work with. My husband and I do not have set schedules and she was always willing to work with us on meeting times and days. We were also very unprepared as to what we wanted and Jackie was very helpful and guiding when it came to her experience with other weddings to help us make the best decision for us. If I ever have a party, Kalmar Kakes will always be my choice.

kala · Married on 09/17/2016

You guys were reasonably priced and did a great job at decorating and meeting all of my needs and hopes thank you so much, it was beautiful!

Hannah · Married on 07/30/2016

The cake was beautiful and delicious. The cookies she made looked exactly like the picture I gave but better because they were in our colors. I'd definitely order another cake/cookies again!

mike · Married on 07/23/2016

Best tasting cake ever. Does wonderful work. We are so happy we picked her to make our wedding cake. She is a great person to work with and will give you advise if you need it when picking out what you want. Thank you Jackie

Alexis · Married on 07/02/2016

The only think that I didn't like is we were supposed to get labels for our cupcakes to say the different flavor of cupcakes and we never got them, so our guest had to keep asking my cordinator what was what.

Leigh · Married on 07/02/2016

Our wedding was a month ago and we are STILL receiving tons of compliments about how awesome the cake/cupcakes looked and more importantly how delicious they were! We would definitely recommend, especially the snickers cupcakes!! :) Thank you so much!

• Future Mrs.Robinson

April · Married on 04/09/2016

I won't buy cakes from anyone else. I met them at a bridal expo and immediately fell in love with how friendly and professional they were. I'm pretty sure between myself and all my friends we have purchased more than 15 cakes from this company. Including my beautiful wedding cake.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Kalmar Kakes's reply:

Thanks so much, you and your friends always order fun cakes for us to make.
  • Future Mrs.Robinson

April · event on: 05/16/2015

I found this vendor at a bridal expo and used their services for my Godson birthday cake. It was absolutely gorgeous and everyone said it taste very good. I can't wait to see what they do for my wedding.

Rachelle · Married on 12/31/2015

Our wedding cake exceeded our expectations. It was absolutely stunning and we received so many compliments on the flavors- especially the carrot and cherry nut. Jackie even found a way to incorporate our dogs in the cake without taking away from it's elegance. Simply stunning and help make our special day perfect.

The wedding cake was so fabulous, we did not want to cut it. In the end we did and ate it all up, the best cake ever and will not go anywhere else. My husband never cared for cake till he tasted the samples Kalmar Kakes gave us, he stated that he will only eat there cakes period, this coming from a person that hated cake before. Again best cake ever, and the prices are super reasonable as well.

Sent on 12/13/2015

Kalmar Kakes's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review, we loved working with you and your husband. Some of our best customers are the ones that don't like cake.

Donna · Married on 06/19/2015

Jackie, the owner of the company was friendly, police and courteous. She worked with me to get exactly what I wanted. I asked her to make a peacock cake, something she had never done and she and her daughter did an excellent job. (A peacock actually sat on the top of the cake with the peacock feathers cascading down the side). Guests at the wedding raved about her cake - the buttercream frosting is out of this world, which is one reason I originally asked her to make the cake. I met her at a bridal show. The cake was gorgeous - the crowning glory to my wedding!