Kalli Cakes & Confections, LLC Reviews

3 | Delaware, OH

3 Reviews for Kalli Cakes & Confections, LLC

Colleen · Married on 09/29/2012

Andrea is absolutely PHENOMENAL!!!! The craftsmanship of the cakes was amazing and it tasted great! In the past, I've found it either looks good or tastes good and Kalli Cakes delivers both. She always responded to me within a couple hours and did absolutely everything I imagined for the cakes. She matched the fondant color to my bridesmaids' dresses perfectly, worked (very patiently!!) with me when my now-husband and I were having trouble deciding on a cake design, and went over-the-top with the groom's cake I wanted. (Go to her website and find the cake with beer bottles - it's fabulous!) Not to mention, working with her was an absolute delight; she is extremely positive, very receptive and always friendly - a breath of fresh air! After the wedding, there was a problem with the reception hall when they disposed of some of the custom-made cake accessories. Andrea dealt with them in an extremely professional manner and worked with them to replace the missing pieces so we can keep them as memories. I truly could not give a high enough recommendation!

Sent on 10/10/2012

Erin · Married on 09/03/2011

Andrea did a great job with our wedding cake and it was exactly what we wanted! She was so easy to work with and got back to me usually the same day or the next with my questions or emails. The cake was delicious most of all and looked so good! The flowers she made for it were edible but you wouldn't think so at first glance because they looked so real. She put a lot of work into our cake and it really showed and she thought of everything even including a separate small cake for our first anniversary.

Sent on 09/20/2011
  • O

Laura · Married on 10/15/2005

I was totally satisfied with the cake that Kalli Cakes made for my wedding. The service was great, the cake itself was beautifully decorated and it tasted wonderful! It was just what we wanted. It really did add that special touch that helped make the day perfect. I tell all my friends :)

Sent on 02/02/2012