kaliJO works inc. Reviews

65 | Wappingers Falls, NY

65 Reviews for kaliJO works inc.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Elaine · Married on 09/01/2017

She had super quick turnaround time and was easy to work with. Just printed my seating chart and it is beautiful!!!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Erin · Married on 05/20/2017

Jo is professional, communicative, and her cards are beautiful and as-ordered/requested. She even included a personalized card and two nice pens for my wife and I with her order. Her business is LGBTQ-friendly.

Sent on 05/26/2017
  • User4195317 · 2+ years ago

Jo is amazing. She is so easy to work with and flexible. She really brought our vision to life. Our family and friends are still talking about our save the dates and our invitations. Amazing, amazing, amazing.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Harmini · Married on 10/15/2016

This vendor saved my wedding day. I was stressed with everything else, even though I contacted her last minute she was really nice and made it easy and simple.

Sent on 05/24/2017

Angelina · Married on 10/09/2016

I had a VERY specific vision and design that I wanted for my wedding stationary, and Jo was so great about working with me to seeing my vision realized. She was honest and professional about what was actually possible and what was not, without me having to compromise too much of what I wanted. She was very fast to respond to emails and with design edits during office hours, up front about cost (and would let me know if anything were to incur an additional fee before moving forward), and she made sure we were on the same page about everything (i.e. rounds of design and proofs, asking questions for clarification before moving onto a new round of proofs). I painted the watercolor backgrounds for my invitation suite and wedding program, and Jo seamlessly incorporated her designs to make all the elements look completely unified. The quality of her work is top notch and beautifully designed. Jo is a perfect combination of straightforward business with gorgeous design aesthetic. She was very accommodating and such a pleasure to work with during the entire process, even though I know I must not have always been such a pleasure myself, haha. Thank you Jo for contributing to my dream wedding!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Erica · Married on 10/07/2016

Kalijo works was a pleasure to work with! always prompt in responding to questions. I used them for my seating chart. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Kristen · Married on 04/16/2016

Super fast and flexible!! She had out seating chart back to us with 48 hours!!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Karianne · Married on 01/01/2016

Jo was excellent to work with. She is very quick to answer any questions and her work is beautiful! The seating arrangement sign and matching table numbers will look great at my wedding. Thank you, Jo!

• User6119720 · 2+ years ago

Jo-Anne provided a wedding seating chart for me. My experience was great. They provided exceptionally fast results and were responsive and helpful throughout the whole process. I definitely recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 12/31/2015

Jo did my guest seating chart for me and it was perfect! She was extremely flexible and had it done in time for me to be able to print it myself. Very affordable and very easy! Was able to make specific requests and she was able to provide me with exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 01/01/2016

Gwendolyn · Married on 11/20/2015

Jo is such a pleasure to work with. Jo deisgned two frames for me and they were amazing! My clients loved the custom colors and artwork. She gets the proof out in a timely manner and if corrections are needed they are fixed immediately. I will continue to use Jo's services.

Angela · Married on 10/11/2015

What can I say but I absolutely loved what Jo did for us. The seating chart for our wedding was perfect. What we wanted, she brought to life. I'm so grateful that she made working with her super easy especially when I was cutting it close to the wedding day. Her attention to detail was amazing. You would be crazy to use anyone else!!

Sent on 07/19/2017
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 05/29/2015

kaliJO is amazing. She was patient and helped me create my vision for my shower and wedding invites. She is flexible with what I needed and very talented. It was amazing to work with her. She also has very reasonable pricing. I recommend her to anyone!!!

Sent on 02/27/2015

Gloria · event on 04/18/2015

Jo-Anne made my wedding invitations, escort cards, and table #'s for my wedding back in 2013. She did a phenomenal job, I loved her creativity & the work she did for me, and I loved working with her. So it only made sense that she would be the one to make some things for my baby shower just last month. I asked her to make a floral themed custom made seating chart along with custom table # cards & a custom made "baby wishes" card for my guests to fill out. Everything came out beautiful -- just how I imagined it would be & just how we discussed. Easy to communicate with and reasonably priced. Guests definitely took notice of her work & inquired where I had these made. Since we were pressed for time, she had to just e-mail me the files & I had to get them printed elsewhere. But she was so accommodating to me (I had contacted her last minute) & a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Kali-Jo works for all your stationery & decor needs!!!!!!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Kayla · Married on 12/20/2014

Jo-Anne was a pleasure to work with! I sent her a spreadsheet with the names and table numbers I wanted on our seating plan and within one day she had the first proof. I requested a couple of changes and was sent another proof right away. I would highly recommend her services to any brides or anyone throwing a large party. I am very pleased with my purchase!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Ruth · Married on 11/01/2014

Kailjoworks provided us with a seating chart. It was very professionally done and when I had it printed on foamboard, it was gorgeous. People at the wedding commented on it and I'll bet that doesn't happen very often. She was wonderful to work with and I highly recommend her work.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Carol · Married on 10/07/2014

I just received the wedding seating chart that KaliJO Works Inc. prepared for us and it is exquisite! I research everything, and looked at every on-line seating chart site I could find. When I came to KaliJO's site I knew her work was something special. She not only offered the best designs but flexibility with respect to ink and background. We ordered the bronze ink with ecru background and the end product is stunning. Not only is the chart gorgeous but the process leading up to it was a joy. (How many wedding tasks can be described that way?) Jo-Anne offered helpful suggestions and happily made changes when I realized I had made errors. I highly recommend this vendor! KaliJO is simply amazing.

Sent on 10/02/2014

I had different signs and menus made for my wedding then had them printed. The signs are perfect! I have gotten so many compliments already- even the printing company loved them. It was so easy to work with Jo-Anne! We did a lot of edits but she was really willing to work with me to make the signs and menus just right! I would definitely work with her again and recommend kaiJo works inc.

Sent on 05/14/2014

Crystal · Married on 06/07/2014

LOVE my seating chart! I contacted Jo-Anna on a Wednesday night with a couple of questions regarding a seating chart. She responded to all my questions the following morning, I finally ordered the seating chart Thursday night and she worked on it Friday morning and gave me the final product by Friday afternoon! She means business! She makes the chart just like you want it, willing to make any changes to make you happy, and she's soo fast at creating it! Couldn't beat that! I would order from her again and recommend it to friends! Beyond happy with the final product!

Sent on 05/31/2014

Gloria · Married on 08/09/2013

Jo-Anne at KaliJo works is the best!!!!!! I found out about KaliJo works through a random conversation I had with a fellow bride to be. At our initial meeting, I told her what I wanted, she took down some notes...and she delivered. Jo-Anne is such a nice and sweet person, very easy to work with, efficient, responsive, and communicates very well. She's so creative, too! She gives her 2cents if you ask for it. She also gives tons of options whether it be design, color, font, etc. so you know your options and you don't feel like you're stuck to one thing. I felt like I was an annoying bride because I felt I was asking for too much, but she never made me feel as if it bothered her. She made me these gorgeous hardcover folio letterpress invitations and I was so HAPPY and in LOVE with them!!! So many of our guests said it's the nicest and fanciest invitation they'd ever seen, and I'd have to agree with them! Jo-Ann did such an amazing job.

She also designed and printed my ceremony covers, menu cards, escort cards which came out just as nice -- very high quality and nicely designed.

Thank you again Jo!

-G+J

Sent on 09/25/2013

Maricar · Married on 04/13/2013

Jo was a pleasure to work with. She assisted with the printing of the wedding invitations at a very short turn-around time. She's professional and very easy to get along. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/15/2013

Carmencita-Mia · Married on 04/13/2013

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Jo-Anne Asuncion, Owner of kaliJO Works, Inc. My wedding is in April 2013 and my sister (maid of honor) and I just contacted Jo in mid-January to discuss printing the formal wedding invitations. Jo was immediately responsive with an estimate and turn-around time. Jo was also very accommodating and patient with our questions and concerns. We received a mock-up and Jo's attention to detail and complying with our revisions was excellent. So much so that we look forward to using KalJO Works for printing the wedding ceremony programs! Wedding planning has its stigma that it can get unduly stressful, but working with Jo is a delight and stress free!

Sent on 02/18/2013
  • janaye_allen_anderson

Janaye · Married on 03/23/2013

Kalijo Works is an awesome stationary company! Jo-Anne provided a beautiful invitation suite for my fiancé and I, understood our vision and executed it beautifully with the utmost professionalism. She was very patient with my many changes and tweaks and provided proofs reflecting those changes. I lucked out finding her online and plan to use her for other projects included in our wedding as well. I would definitely recommend her if you want one of a kind exquisite wedding stationary!

Sent on 12/01/2012

Theresa · Married on 03/03/2013

If you have a budget in mind for invitations - KaliJO Works is the right vendor to contact. Jo made our Save the Date postcards and our Wedding invitations. They came out so good and all our guests raved about it as well! Jo has patience, great ideas, and very open minded if you had an idea in mind. She is reliable and makes sure every detail is played out in the planning process and brings that into life once you see the finished product!

Sent on 03/24/2013

Beth · Married on 01/05/2013

I love KaliJo Works Inc. The owner and creative designer is very professional and efficient. Her style, quality of work, and creativity, is something that works very well with the high standards of today's modern bride. She also works with her clients to try and suit their taste and budget. I would use KaliJo Works Inc. again for another special event.

Sent on 01/10/2013