Kalifornia Entertainment Reviews

131 Reviews for Kalifornia Entertainment

Kalifornia Entertainment 1
Kalifornia Entertainment 2

diane · Married on 07/12/2015

we are so happy that we chose kalifornia entertainment to dj our wedding. so many of our guests told us that our dj, josh (dj kalifornia), was the best dj they had ever had at a wedding. we were a little nervous that our guests would be shy to dance and participate, but josh made such a fun atmosphere that everyone couldn't help but participate. everyone had so much fun with the photo booth too at the reception and loved the music choices. hiring this company was definitely one of the best vendor decisions that we made for our wedding.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Lucy · Married on 06/28/2015

Choosing Kalifornia Entertainment to DJ our wedding reception was one of the best decision we made throughout our entire wedding planning process. Never under estimate the importance of a good DJ at your reception. Josh was a huge help in listening to our needs and guiding us. Whatever our question or request, he was very responsive and extremely professional. Our tastes are quite eclectic and we had altered the flow of a normal wedding reception quite substantially. None of that even phased Josh, he was incredibly patient with us and handled our entire music list with ease. During the reception, Josh had it handled beautifully. He was receptive to a few last minute schedule changes we had. We received many compliments from our guests during our reception on our music selections and how fun and professional he was. And the best part, he kept the dance floor filled with a great flow of music. Not an easy task, as we had many self-proclaimed non-dancers as guests. Your DJ choice will make or break your reception. Josh made ours a party to remember for a lifetime. We simply couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you Kalifornia Entertainment!

Sent on 01/06/2017

Sherri · Married on 06/14/2015

More than just a positive review, my husband and I would like to personally thank Josh AKA DJ Kalifornia at Kalifornia Entertainment for making our wedding celebration absolutely perfect. I cannot express how comforting it was to know that amidst all of the chaos and stress leading up to the wedding and during the ceremony/reception, Josh had our back. I witnessed Josh in action while I was the maid of honor at my best friend's wedding, and even though I was pretty sure I wanted him at my wedding, I still interviewed other DJ/MC services. The overall feeling I got from the other DJs was this completely generic and cheesy vibe. Josh has the knowledge, experience, and professionalism to make your celebration a fun and interactive experience for all guests, from infants to great grandparents. His personal touches made our day feel so special and we consider him part of the family now. Choosing Josh as our DJ/MC was the best decision we made for our wedding. It was a truly phenomenal experience and my husband and I cannot express in words how grateful we are to Josh for delivering the wedding of our dreams.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Holly · Married on 06/07/2015

Kalifornia Entertainment was AMAZING to work with! I work in the wedding industry and know that your DJ/MC is such an important part of a reception - and for my Husband and I the music was very important to us too. Josh found the perfect balance in playing our mix of rock, alternative, hip hop, oldies, indie, pop and of course bringing out the party in everyone when it was time to dance!

Throughout the night everything had the perfect flow. He always gave us a heads up before making announcements about special dances, cake cutting, bouquet/garter toss, etc so we could always re-group before being in the spotlight again. It was just perfect!

We couldn't have chosen a better DJ! Thank you Josh!!!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Mackenzie · Married on 06/05/2015

I don’t even know where to begin with how pleased my husband and I are with Josh (DJ Kalifornia) at Kalifornia Entertainment. He is definitely a performer. Since our first interaction, he remained professional, helpful, charismatic, and friendly. He was recommended by our venue since he is their preferred vendor and I absolutely understand why he’s preferred. From the start till the very end of the wedding, he kept everyone enthralled. Every single person was on the dance floor, and I mean EVERYONE (including my 75 year old grandma). He knows how to read the crowd and bring the party to life. He was playing exactly what the crowd wanted to hear. My guests said they must have burned off 20 pounds dancing the whole night because no one was stopping and kept dancing the whole night.

I have had so many friends and family members tell me that our wedding was so much fun and it was the best they had ever been to and I know it’s because of Josh. He seriously helped my wedding be perfect and FUN! I don’t know if I’ll ever have enough words to describe how grateful and appreciative I am to him and his work. He is definitely extremely talented with what he does and is perfect! Thank you SO SO MUCH!!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Nikki · Married on 03/02/2015

Josh is awesome! He really listens to what you want and will play the music to your liking. I would book him for anything that needs a dj :)

Sent on 12/06/2016