92 Reviews for Kaleidoscope Weddings

Rehearsal Dinner (3)
Guest List (3)
Cultural (3)
Civil (1)

Words cannot describe how much Lisa Marie and her team at Kaleidoscope did for my Day of Wedding Coordination. We were in constant communication in the weeks leading up to my wedding and Lisa Marie truly went above and beyond. If I had questions even unrelated to the day of wedding she went out of her way to help. Not only was Lisa Marie amazing to work with leading up to the wedding, on the actual wedding day I don't know what we would have done without her. She made sure the day ran smoothly and was so professional and funny at the same time. Not only was the experience with Lisa Marie and the Kaleidoscope team amazing for us but also for our family and bridal party.

Just a few of the many things Lisa Marie did:
- Scheduled and ran through the rehearsal the day before
- Picked up welcome bags at my mother-in-laws house and brought them to the hotel
- Picked up all the materials for the wedding at my house and brought them to the venue and florist
- Ran around the day before to get last minute materials that we needed for the tables
- Printed and framed items for the reception
- Made a detailed itinerary for the day and coordinated with all vendors (photo, video, band, venue, transportation, etc.)
- Helped with last minute changes and table arrangements for people who could couldn't make it
- Was with me the entire day from start to finish and assisted during pictures to make sure everything looked good
- Carried a goodie bag for us if we needed any water or food while we were on the bus running around from place to place
- Worked with the photographer to make sure all the bridal party pictures and family pictures were organized
- Made sure everything was cleaned up from the bridal suite at the venue and dropped it off at my house at the end of the night

We are so grateful for Lisa Marie, she had such a big part in the day I feel like we will never be able to repay her. Lisa Marie, thank you endlessly, our day could not have been more perfect!

Profile Picture Haley, 10/21/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jen Supper and her team were absolutely fantastic. I have extremely high expectations for organization and she somehow exceeded them. She and her team were incredible on the wedding day - anticipating our needs, correcting any blips that came up - they enabled a perfect execution of our Philadelphia June '17 wedding. I'd also add that our wedding entailed a ton of logistics (ceremony location different than reception) and was tented so required bringing vendors in - she worked with all of the vendors to ensure they were on time and up to our expectations in terms of quality. I could not have asked for better and would recommend her team to anyone!!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer Supper of Kaleidoscope is beyond amazing!!! From start to finish her guidance, referrals, vendor recommendations and attention to detail made my daughter and son-in-law’s dream wedding a reality. Her friendly personality also helped to keep everyone on task (group pictures etc), achieve the little things that were important to the bride, groom and MOB !! and navigate the tough vendor negotiations. Jen was readily available and responsive to our questions and requests. I wish there was the ability to rate higher than 5 stars because she was above and beyond wonderful. Cindy M

Profile Picture Cindy, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Planning

Where do I even start? There are NO words for my gratitude. LM and the Kaleidoscope team were AMAZING. I was a controlling bride. I meticulously planned every detail of our wedding down to the lighting cues during our ceremony. I didn't believe anyone was capable of taking over. Oh boy was I wrong! Last minute I hired LM and she came in and took EVERYTHING over like a pro. There was no request too big or no project too complicated for her. She handled everything and made sure every detail of our wedding was executed to my liking. I didn't believe it would be possible for me to be a guest at my wedding. LM not only met but exceeded my expectations. Not an easy task! She took care of me and my groom like family and treated our wedding as if it was her own. (She has become family!) I honestly don't think we would have gotten through the day without her. Actually, I for sure know we wouldn't have. I would recommend this company 100 times over again.

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Outstanding, impeccable "service with a smile" made our daughter's wedding spectacular last Saturday!!! We HIGHLY recommend KS to anyone planning a special event! We are eternally grateful to KS!!!

Profile Picture Carol, 5/27/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer Supper and her team made our wedding day so amazing. I thought the few weeks before the wedding would be super stressful, but Jennifer helped ease all of my worries. She stayed on top of everything and made sure that everything was ready for the day of. We seriously wouldn't have been able to do it without her. She coordinated everything down to the smallest detail and helped me stay stress free - which was so important to me. We can't thank Jennifer and her team enough for all of the work they did for us and we HIGHLY recommend their services.

Profile Picture Jackie, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot recommend Jen Supper and the team at Kaleidoscope enough. We were on the fence about having a day-of coordinator, but looking back, it made all the difference to our big day. From the moment I spoke with Jen, I felt at ease. My husband and I were trying to keep all of our different vendors organized and we were dealing with some added logistical challenges - transportation, handicap accessibility, big family, the NFL Draft being in town, etc. - that were started to overwhelm us. Talking through the timeline and handing over the responsibilities to Jen made the planning process much more manageable. Having Jen helped us truly enjoy every moment and be fully present. From making sure we got to the church on time, took every photo we wanted, ordering breakfast while the ladies and I were getting ready, repairing my dress strap when it ripped, to ensuring we ate dinner and drank enough water... every detail was on point. Even after the wedding was over, Jen helped us deal with an issue with our hotel the morning after - thanks, Jen ;) She absolutely went above and beyond for us. I loved working with Jen and recommend her to everyone I talk to.

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious, Ceremony, Reception

We planned our wedding in just 4 months and thanks to Jennifer Supper it was more than I ever could have dreamed of! The day was absolutely perfect from getting ready in the morning to the church and reception and even getting back to our hotel at night thanks to every little detail that Jen coordinated. The entire planning process was such a joy and absolutely stress free. Jen helped us find the most amazing vendors who made the day magical. I cannot recommend Jen and Kaleidoscope enough!! It was truly the best day of our lives!

Profile Picture Jillian, 1/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring Lisa Marie to plan and execute our two-day Indian wedding was the best decision we made. She was involved from day 1 and made sure everyone's voices were heard at every step of the way. She went above and beyond what was asked of her and always did it with a smile on her face. Our wedding had so many moving parts (multiple locations, multiple events, family needs), but she always knew what those moving parts were and made sure they were taken care of. I highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding. The only suggestion I have is to make sure she's included in the cultural/religious aspects of the wedding ceremony, so she knows all the details and can best support whoever is officiating the wedding , as well as the family who is participating in the wedding.

Profile Picture Meera, 12/31/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cultural, Religious

Lisa Marie was the most important person at my wedding (aside from myself and the groom). As a bride with a demanding profession in Chicago planning a wedding in Philadelphia, Lisa Marie managed all of the details and timing needs without allowing me to feel any pressure. I always felt like I was the only bride she had on her plate and that I was getting her undivided attention. She was so calm and collective on the big day (even as things went "off schedule") and she never hesitated to step in and "get her hands dirty" to tie any loose ends. Finally, Lisa Marie put a lot of personal touches on her own ambition such as creating her own menus at the venue b/c she did not like the venues. Lisa Marie is so personable and easy to spend time with that you not only will be happy with your wedding in the end but you will feel like you have met a new life long friend.

Profile Picture User7502212, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Without a doubt, Jen was the best thing that could have happened for our wedding and wedding plans.I am a very particular person and Jen got me right away. She knew how to be professional, yet snap me back to reality and talk to me like we were girlfriends. From meetings, to phone calls, to texts Jen was always available. One major concern for my wedding day was for my dad who is diabetic. My mom and I did not want to have to worry about a low blood sugar occurring or making sure my dad would test his sugars. From day one, Jen said she would have someone "on" my dad all night. And that she did. Having the comfort of someone to take care of every little wedding detail and still have someone to take care of my dad meant the world and meant my mom and I could truly relax and enjoy the day. I'll never be able to thank Jen and her team enough for all that they have done. 5 stars doesn't even begin to describe them!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Our daughter got married on October 23 in Philadelphia and I can say without any hesitation that hiring Lisa-Marie was the best decision we made. She and the staff of Kaleidoscope added to the beauty of the day and we had nothing to worry about or manage on the wedding day except enjoy the events and have fun. Lisa-Marie is very organized and has the best “can- do” attitude. When we found out that we needed few items for the church wedding late on the day before, she took charge of the situation and ensured that she had the items in hand the next morning. She managed all the details, contacted all the vendors, and provided us with detailed timelines for the wedding day. Everything proceeded so smoothly on the wedding day and many guests commented on how organized and well planned the wedding was and how awesome the wedding planner was!!! Lisa-Marie stayed by our daughter’s side every minute of the wedding day while one staff member helped the groom and his group, another one supervised activities at the church, and another one was at the reception venue. Lisa-Marie worked tirelessly on the wedding day to make sure that every detail was taken care of and at the end of the day personally brought all the wedding items from the venue to our daughter’s apartment!!! Other than being the best wedding planner, Lisa-Marie is very friendly and has a very cheerful personality and puts you at ease immediately. We all loved her and cannot thank her enough for helping make our daughter’s wedding day so beautiful and special. We strongly recommend Kaleidoscope and Lisa-Marie. If you are not sure if you need a wedding planner or are debating whom to hire, please contact Lisa-Marie. It will be the best decision you make for your wedding!!! Parents of the Bride Munir and Rima Nassar.

Profile Picture Rima, 10/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I don't even know where to begin; I had gone back and forth with the idea of hiring a wedding planner and had spoken to at least ten different people and either we just didn't click, or their prices were astronomical. I came across Kaleidoscope on some wedding website and decided to send them an email. Jennifer happened to call me back and we instantly clicked; at that point, she was tentatively booked with someone and I was beyond disappointed. However, something happened with that couple and I quickly snatched her up and never looked back. She is the most amazing person I have ever met; she is so patient and kind, but will not hesitate to play hard ball when needed, even with me :) I can be a very anxious and indecisive person and sometimes I need someone to talk me down and put me back to reality and she was that person for me. I had never planned a wedding before and had no clue where to begin. I had already scoped out a wedding venue, went on a tour and fell in love, so I just ran it by her and we booked it. That was pretty much the only thing I did by myself. She held my hand and guided me through every other detail of the wedding--I work full time, so it was hard to make every decision and be on every phone call, so I let her make a ton of decisions on her own because I trusted her that much. My wedding was spectacular and I have not stopped getting compliments--some people even asked if I could get married every week, that was how much my guests enjoyed my wedding day. Jennifer was there from day one and she still is there for me even a month later. I love Jennifer as a person and she has become my friend throughout this process. There is no way I could have done this without her--she was well organized, had a ton of ideas and connections and I just can't say enough good things about her. Her work is fantastic, she is a sensational person and you will be over the moon with the job she does!! Thank you so much for everything! Marc and Laurie Damario

Profile Picture Laurie, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Our experience with Kaleidoscope was amazing. Lisa Marie was such an incredible help to us and made our day run so smoothly! She was such a great help in the stressful weeks leading up to the big day, and a tremendous help on the day itself. My groom and I were so calm and relaxed knowing we didn't have to stress about any of the small details on the big day, or even any problems that may have came up, because Lisa Marie was there for us. From contacting and confirming vendors, to creating timelines, to keeping us organized and on time on the wedding day..I cannot stress how much it was a relief to have her! Being relaxed and able to just enjoy the entire day from start to finish in bliss was invaluable! I would recommend her and Kaleidoscope to anyone..I don't know how anyone does it without them!! Thank you SO MUCH Lisa Marie & Kaleidoscope Weddings! Becca & Matt Bristow

Profile Picture Becca, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa Marie was absolutely AMAZING! We can confidently say that the day would have not been what it was without her, and our wedding was perfect! We had a large 550 guest Greek wedding and she made everything flow seamlessly, leaving us and our families to enjoy our wedding day. Even though she was only hired as our day of coordinator, she went above and beyond what was expected. She sat in our meetings to make sure she had all the appropriate information and she contacted our vendors multiple times to confirm everything we had planned. She even went a step further and assembled our take home gift bags for our guests, and always assured us she was available at any time we needed her for absolutely anything. We are so happy with our wedding, and we are so happy with Lisa Marie! The day we first met with her she was just our planner, but today Lisa Marie is our friend! Our wedding was the best day of our lives and Lisa Marie is the best weddding planner there is around!

Renee and John Vasiliou

Profile Picture John, 9/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer Supper was beyond all my expectations. She anticipated every need and handled every situation calmly and professionally. We engaged her talents late into the wedding planner and nothing was too much for her to tackle. She felt like family and treated everyone with respect. I enjoyed my daughter's wedding without a worry. Jennifer is definitely the person you want to help with your planning. She adds the final touch to your plans and makes them a dream come true. Mother of the Bride Jan

Profile Picture Jan , 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer Supper was an absolute pleasure to work with and the best coordinator I could have asked for. I requested her services late in the game and she came in enthusiastic, willing, and able to help me with all my needs. She stepped right in and made check lists for me, completing last minute details, and completing tasks I did not think of. She exceeded all expectations. She felt like she became part of the family because she was so vested in our best interests for our wedding. I only wish I had contacted her sooner. I would recommend Jennifer to any bride. My family and friends loved her!

Profile Picture Colleen, 9/24/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists

Lisa Marie and the team at Kaleidoscope Weddings brought our vision to life! They ensured it was not only the best day ever, but also the best week and best months leading up to our wedding. Their inspired and genuine service, creative touches and organizational mastery is worth the investment. We enjoyed every minute of this planning process and that in my opinion, is priceless.

Profile Picture Taryn, 9/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer Supper is the best thing that I could have asked for in a wedding planner. From day 1 she was there for me to help guide me and the wedding in the direction I was going. She not only dealt with me, but my parents as well, and she did it all with a smile and the best attitude. My wedding was perfect in every detail and I have Jen to thank for that. I have made a life long friend in Jen. Thanks Jen for giving Bridger and I the best say ever!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 8/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I can't imagine my wedding without Clayre & Kaleidoscope and I can't possibly thank them enough. Every detail turned out so much better than I ever imagined, and best of all my parents and I were able to enjoy the day, take it all in, and truly experience the joy of the event, because we knew Clayre had everything covered and we had nothing to worry about. I honestly don't have enough space here to mention all of the ways Clayre went above & beyond for us - she worked so amazingly with my mom who is in Philly (I live in California but planned a hometown PA wedding), and planned all my vendor meetings around when I was in town, spending essentially an entire week with us as we had vendor power visits- keeping us organized, and providing invaluable insight. Both Clayre and Lisa Marie had fantastic, unique creative ideas to carry the whimsical romantic vibe of the day through every detail. The week before and day of the wedding of we didn't have to lift a finger - Clayre took care of everything, getting all our stuff to the venue, managing vendors, & taking care of all the clean up. When a freak summer storm rolled in (despite a 0% chance of rain forecast) 15 minutes before our outdoor ceremony, Clayre moved in record speed to get the flowers and music inside and created a gorgeous, romantic, intimate ceremony in front of the fireplace that ended up being more perfect than I could have dreamed - plus she kept me totally calm the entire time. She made sure I ate at the reception, and made sure I was able to talk to every single guest, which was really important to me. My parents, husband and I keep talking about how happy, uplifting and joyous every moment of the wedding was - it would have never been such a happy stress free event for us and our guests without Clayre at the helm. I cannot thank or recommend Kscope enough - I feel lucky to have worked with such an amazing, creative, impeccable group of women to make my dream wedding a reality.

Profile Picture Meghan, 7/23/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Non-Religious, Full Planning, Ceremony, Reception

I got married in July 2016 and I had been working with Jennifer for about a year at that point. She and her staff were nothing but professional every step of the way. I can't stress enough how helpful they were on the day of the wedding. The took care of everything and made sure everything ran smoothly. We didn't have to worry about anything, they took care of it all. I highly recommend Kaleidoscope if you're planning a wedding.

Profile Picture User6999034, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer Supper and her crew were crucial to our great wedding day. We used her for pre-wedding planning, photographer, videographer, florist and invitation selection, and day of coordination. We planned our Philadelphia-area wedding long distance (I was in California, fiance in Chicago). Everything including guest list, RSVP, timeline, and budget were all shared on GoogleDocs and kept us in the loop the whole time.
Jen was able to arrange vendor meetings with photographers, florists, bakers, and menu tasting for the few times we were in town.
Her personal relationship and experience with almost all of our venues and vendors made everything go smoothly. She handled our major and minor crises and was an absolute pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture User7426454, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

As a couple of professionals that both work long hours, hiring Kaleidoscope to help plan our wedding was a wonderful investment. Jennifer Supper was so knowledgeable about local venues and vendors, she helped us find exactly what we were looking for with maximum convenience. The day of, everything ran smoothly under Jennifer's professional supervision. Thanks for making our dream wedding happen Jen!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

There are not enough good things that I can say about Lisa Marie & the team at Kaleidoscope Weddings. We booked Lisa Marie for month-long coordination with the intention of having someone to manage the wedding on the day of, as we had a LONG day (10+ hours). Lisa Marie was immediately a godsend - she made our long-distance wedding planning so much easier! From creating a DETAILED (& color-coded!) timeline to hand-assembling & delivering our gift bags to hotels to printing our programs & menus in her office, she made the last few weeks of wedding planning go smoothly.

On the day of the wedding, her and her team were invaluable - they stuck with us from our 5 AM start time through the end of our reception at 10 PM. She kept our large bridal party on schedule, came prepared with a COOLER of water & snacks (VERY helpful during our photographs when it was 90+ outside!), checked us in at our wedding night hotel so we didn't have to do it ourselves late at night, collected all of the gifts, miscellaneous items & even a TRAY of desserts & brought it to our hotel...the list goes on and on and anyone remotely involved in the wedding (family, etc.) were saying how wonderful she was. I cannot recommend Lisa Marie & Kaleidoscope Weddings enough - you will absolutely not regret it!

Profile Picture Kate, 5/28/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Religious, Reception