Kalamazoo Vows Reviews

Kalamazoo Vows 1
Kalamazoo Vows 2

Amanda · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing, outstanding

Ashley went above and beyond to make our day special and just for us. She customized the short and sweet ceremony exactly how we wanted and couldn’t be happier with her. She has a quick response time and was extremely helpful with all of my questions. She traveled to our venue and made us feel calm and confident with our ceremony. Thank you SO much again Ashley! You are amazing and I’m so glad you were apart of our special day!

Sent on 10/29/2019
    Kalamazoo Vows 3
    Kalamazoo Vows 4

Lisa Mills · Married on 08/02/2019

Ashley did a Lovely Job for us!

Ashley was so pleasant to work with! She was very responsive to our questions and made everything seamless. She is so sweet, it was as though she was part of our family... And our ceremony was perfect!
    Thank you Ashley!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Ray Tabaczka · Married on 06/08/2019

Professional, personable and flexible!

Kalamazoo Vows was exactly what we were hoping for! Ashley is very professional and personable .... she answered all of our questions promptly. We were able to have our intimate ceremony in a private setting of our choosing..... it was wonderful! Absolutley recommend Ashley for all those wanting something very personal and special!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Peter Nguyen · Married on 05/09/2019

Ashley is awesome

I can not say enough about Ashley. She did an awesome job for our wedding. She help personalize and tailor the ceremony to what we want. We were non traditional, so her customizable ceremony will work for EVERYONE! We definitely recommend Ashley service to our family and friends!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Beatrice

Beatrice · Married on 04/14/2019

Sincere and Professional

Due to unexpected time and travel constraints I had to find an officiant quickly. It’s stressful enough planning a wedding without last minute changes, but Ashley came through in every sense of the word. She is extremely professional, kind and communicative. I cannot imagine what would have happened without her. Whatever your needs are, you are in good hands!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Kalamazoo Vows's reply:

Beatrice, thanks so much for taking time to write the kind review. I am happy to have been able to serve you. I always work hard to make couples feel taken care of. Congratulations, again!

Kaila Stevens · Married on 10/14/2016

Our dream wedding

Working with Kalamazoo Vows was the best experience I could have asked for. We were able to customize the service to include only things that meant something to us and fit our ideal schedule for the day. Absolutely perfect!

Sent on 04/28/2019