Kai Squared Events Reviews

21 | Petaluma, CA

21 Reviews for Kai Squared Events

21 Kai Squared Events Reviews

Stephanie · Married on 08/27/2016

From the beginning of our wedding process Danielle was very helpful. She had worked at Deer Park Villa previously and had a lot of knowledge regarding the venue. Danielle did an amazing job organizing all the details pre-wedding and most importantly, day of. After the wedding she helped with logistics and clean up. Danielle and her team did an amazing job and made my wedding planning so much easier! I would highly recommend Danielle and Kai Squared events.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Kai Squared Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Stephanie! We were so happy to be a part of your day and we wish you and Matt so much happiness!

We used Kai Squared as our wedding coordinator for our wedding at Deer Park Villa in Fairfax, CA.

Danielle and Gina were absolutely amazing for our wedding. First off, during our wedding planning process we always felt like Danielle was available to give us any tips or advice (after all we've never planned a wedding before!). It really felt like we had a wedding planner consultant even though we were only asking her to be our coordinator. Then on the week-of, unfortunately the forecast for our wedding day was raining. This is where we felt Kai Squared really exceeded our expectations: even though we had only briefly discussed a "plan B" before, Danielle helped us think through all the details of our wedding step-by-step and drafted up a full plan-B contingency plan. My fiancee and I were of course nervous that it might actually rain, but it was a huge relief knowing that Kai Squared had our backs in case of the worst. Finally, on the actually wedding day, Gina was a rockstar! We never felt like we had to worry about anything, and she was very patient and constant throughout the entire day even though at one point we were way behind schedule. It always felt like Gina was persistently trying to make sure that anything we wanted would get done, even if it was a change from the original plan. All our guests keep telling us that our wedding was amazing and everything went smoothly and that was only possible because of Gina! On top of it all, they were totally affordable and fit perfectly within our budget. We would wholeheartedly recommend Kai Squared to anyone!!!

Prachi · Married on 03/26/2016

Danielle and her crew did a fantastic job as our day-of coordinators. They were easy to work with and very responsive over email. They took care of all the details on the day of the event, and allowed us to focus on enjoying our party. Thank you guys for making it a special day for us

Esmeralda · Married on 10/03/2015

Gina and Danielle at Kai Squared have wedding planning down to a science. They've seen it all and dealt with it all. They execute the day flawlessly and with grace. I didn't think I could entrust 2 complete strangers on such a big day but they were my saving grace.
    It feels like they custom tailor your day to suit you and your vision. Gina who I worked more closely with for the rehearsal and on the day of was spectacular. She was on it. While I was getting ready in the suite with my girls, her and Danielle were beautifying the place. I honestly wasn't even stressing. I felt like I was in good hands and felt that I could surrender the details to them. It made for a tranquil morning that allowed me to freely spend time with my family and bridesmaids.
    The next day when I returned to the venue to pick up things that I needed to take home they had already wrapped everything up for me. It made it so easy to just load up. Especially since we were catching a flight for our honeymoon that next day.
    I can't say enough about Gina and Danielle. I am humbly grateful for their help.

Sent on 10/30/2015

Kai Squared Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Ezzy! You and Kenny were a DREAM to work with! Xx Gina and Danielle

Mariclair · Married on 08/08/2015

If you plan on spending one dime on a wedding, you have to start with Danielle. Do not attempt to plan a wedding of 200 people without her. She is so talented, calming and methodical...perfect to help you plan and managing the day would have been completely impossible without her. Her team and partnership with the other vendors of the day was flawless and appeared effortless. Her work ethic is amazing, our day was perfect.

Sent on 08/16/2015

Kai Squared Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Mariclair! It was such a pleasure working with you and Katie and Nick. We wish you so many more years of happiness to celebrate! Xx D

Ally · Married on 07/25/2015

Danielle from Kai Squared events was absolutely wonderful! There was even a point when things got heated with our venue and Danielle stepped in and backed us 100%. We were so happy to have her by our side through the planning process! She is very well respected in the field too... when we brought up her name to any of our other vendors it was always positive remarks!

Thank you so much Danielle and Kai Squared Events for making our day wonderful!

• User5193563 · 2+ years ago

I can't emphasize how important it is to have a good wedding coordinator for your big day.I hired Danielle from Kai Squared a few weeks before our wedding and it was one of the best decisions we had made through the entire planning process.She picked up all of the work from the minute we brought her on and she did not disappoint!She has an impeccable memory and crazy attention for detail, and not to mention very personable and friendly.Danielle is one of those people you meet that you want to just automatically be friends with! She adopted my vision quickly and went above and beyond for us in everything she did.I am still floored that she produced all of our bridal party bouquets the night before and did it without any hesitation!She created a well thought out timeline and amazing floor plans for our day and was quickly corresponding with all of our vendors the minute we hired her.I have to stress how her experience in the industry and existing relationships with all of our vendors made everything ten times better!Our vendors only had the best things to say about Danielle and Kai Squared which made us feel GREAT about our decision.Her calm demeanor and willingness to step in at anytime made us feel so relaxed on our day.Danielle and her team were on their feet the majority of the time which says a lot about their work ethic and dedication to what they do.Our guests also cannot stop raving about all of the details that Danielle and her team executed.From the guest sign in table,to the escort cards,to the head cake table,to the dining table design,to the gorgeous way they hung our garland for the ceremony and throughout the reception and to the amazing styled dessert table!It really was everything I had envisioned but just so much more because of their amazing creative touch.Danielle's other planner Gina was also there the entire night and anytime I needed ANYTHING, she was there to assist which I cannot thank you enough.I would HIGHLY recommend Kai Squared Events!

Sent on 06/21/2015

Kai Squared Events's reply:

Nancy, thank you so much for your kind, kind words. We simply LOVED working with you and miss you and Garrett already! Big Hugs!!

Virginia · Married on 10/11/2014

Where do I start? Danielle and her team at Kai Squared events are super humans! My husband and I had the pleasure of using Kai Squared to help plan our wedding, 10/11/14, and we were able to let go of the reigns and allow their team to creatively explore. The professional, organized nature that Danielle has, allowed me, as a bride, to relax. I have heard from fellow brides in the area who did not have such luck on their big day- I would recommend Danielle and her team to any size wedding, any bride, any day!

Our wedding had a few special performers my dad enlisted and Danielle worked out the details flawlessly. Any type of complex event will not through off this lady, she is totally on track! Brides- book her team now!!!

Sent on 11/21/2014

Kai Squared Events's reply:

Thank you Virginia!! We loved working with you two and your awesome families! xx Danielle + the KSE Team!

Sam · Married on 09/26/2014

Our wedding simply would not have been the beautiful / amazing / heartfelt / fun-filled day it was without Danielle and the Kai Squared Events team! Danielle was such a great partner to have by my side in the wedding planning process. She was super organized, kind, thoughtful, and great at helping me make decisions! On our Big Day, I felt truly at ease, because I knew Danielle had it handled. Our day went off without a hitch and was everything I had dreamed it would be. Thank you Danielle!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Kai Squared Events's reply:

Thank you, Sam! We loved working with you and were so honored to be a part of your wedding! xx

I couldn't imagine having a wedding without a coordinator/planner! Danielle was incredible.. great personality, no-nonsense, and has an amazing vision. She also helped with issues I was having with my wedding dress vendor! We weren't even aware that they would help with such issues like that, but when we mentioned it in Danielle's presence, she was on instantly involved and met me at the vendors shop to ensure things were done properly! Zero complaints, highly recommend!

Sent on 01/07/2015

Thank you so much, Tara!! We loved working with you!! Xx

Kate · Married on 06/28/2014

Kai Squared Events was amazing!! They helped make our wedding day truly amazing. They were professional, responsible, and so easy to work with. I would recommend them to anyone!

Emily · Married on 04/12/2014

Danielle was amazing from start to finish. I was very nervous about planning a wedding, but she made me feel comfortable from the first time we met. There is lots of information out there that tells you all about what your wedding should be--I knew I was going to like working with Danielle because she always stayed completely focused on what I wanted our wedding to be. She was committed to helping me make my vision of that day come true. I also really appreciate how flexible she is in the services she offers--she's willing to coordinate the entire affair, or just help with the areas where you want help. It was really important to me that neither my family or I would feel overwhelmed or stressed out on the day of the wedding. That goal was accomplished and I was really able to enjoy every moment of our special day because of Danielle. I knew all along the way that she had her eye on the big picture--without losing sight of any of the little details. In addition to being highly organized, and having a great eye for detail, Danielle is incredibly hard working. She went way above and beyond on multiple occasions to make sure our wedding was everything we wanted it to be. Danielle is a true professional, and I can't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Kai Squared Events's reply:

Thank you for the kind, kind words Emily! Miss you guys!

Danielle and her team at Kai Squared were the glue that held everything together! Hiring her was by far the best decision we made. We hired her with only two months remaining, but her ability to jump in and get things done made it seem like she was on our team much longer. The only thing I regret is not hiring her sooner! Beautiful design aesthetic, professional and friendly demeanor. My dad can't stop singing her praises!

Lindsay · Married on 07/06/2013

Kiri and Danielle are amazing!! They were very helpful with all of the questions that we had during the planning process from design to etiquette. The day of the wedding I was completely at ease knowing that they were taking care of all of the large things and small details that I wouldn't be able to do that day. The entire day went very smoothly, with Kiri and Danielle managing the flow of the wedding and making sure that we stayed on the timeline while having a blast at the same time. Our wedding day was truly the best day of our lives and we attribute a large part of that to Kiri and Danielle's professionalism and expertise.

Jennie · Married on 04/06/2013

The service Kai Squared provided was amazing. When I first met them at a wedding fair I fell in love with the detail of their booth. Then I started to talk to them and the rest is history. I basically hired them on the spot. They are energetic, creative, organized, professional and fun. Qualities you need in wedding planners. I'm organized but not not creative at all so they took my ideas and made them reality. They paid attention to every detail down to the Macallan 12 and every single candy I requested on my sweet heart table. They took over all the planning during the last month and half when I just wanted to look forward to my wedding day. My husband, friends and family were amazing by how well they transformed the venue and how beautiful it turned out. Kai Squared and staff were at the wedding until the very end even giving me and my husband a ride to our hotel around the corner. Thanks for sharing in our special occasion...wedding vow renewal soon???

Jennie and Jay

Super organized and has so many ideas for non-traditional weddings too!

Lisa · Married on 09/20/2014

Danielle exceeded my expectations in almost every way. She clearly knows what she is doing and it was a huge relief to know there was someone there on my wedding day who would troubleshoot and handle all the last minute set-up and details so that I could focus on getting married and not the details of throwing a party. I am extremely picky but Danielle totally understood my aesthetic and I absolutely trusted her judgement to execute on my behalf. She also gave me some great ideas and was an ideal collaborator throughout the process.

Debra · Married on 06/21/2014

First of all, this wedding was amazing - not because it was mine with the love of my life, but because we had no stress prior to or during our day. This was not our first marriage and we wanted to incorporate our 4 daughters and 7 grandchildren into this event. Coordinating all of them, along with the details I wanted from set up to the end, were not easy tasks. Danielle was recommended to me by Bonnie Cordoza of Cordoza's Catering (who also provided our venue). From the first time I met her I knew she'd be perfect. From her personality to her attention to detail I knew she would be perfect for our fabulous day. I gave her my thoughts of how I wanted the day to be and she took those thoughts and made them a spectacular reality. Everyone asked me prior to the wedding if I was stressed and I said "heck no - I have Danielle". I seriously was not stressed about a thing that day. Having been an event planner myself, I know about attention to detail, making things happen when they are supposed to, and making sure the Bride and Groom are having "their day". Danielle did all of those things for us exceptionally well. She is by far one of the best wedding coordinators in Sonoma County. I highly recommend her for any wedding (or any type of event).

Sent on 08/28/2014

Thank you for your sweet words Debra! ❤️

Danielle is a great wedding coordinator and I'm so glad we worked with the Kai Squared Events team for our big day! Danielle was incredibly helpful with vendor management, venue set-up and building the schedule for the big day. Our venue required a lot of vendor coordination and I felt instantly calmer once bringing Danielle on-board to help out. It was great knowing she was there in the crazy months leading up to the wedding and of course on the big day! She provided great advice throughout the planning process and during our consultations. Danielle was patient, easy to work with and very helpful! Danielle and her team did a really great job taking our wedding-day vision and making it a reality - truly giving us the best day ever!

We hired Danielle and her team as day of coordinators for our stateside wedding. Prior to booking her we had already hired all of our vendors, so we just needed someone to set up our venue and pull everything together! Danielle was available to give advice throughout the whole process and really tailored her services to what we needed. One critique is the responsiveness- it would take some time to get a response/feedback, so you must be patient (I know wedding planning can be stressful!). They're quite busy with other events so that's understandable. On the day of our wedding, she and her team set up our venue beautifully and were there to help us with every single detail. Some things didn't go as planned (e.g. broken air conditioner) but Danielle and her team did what they could to cool us down! They were there from beginning to end and we really appreciate their presence and hard work. Danielle also has a positive presence and attitude which definitely helps during stressful wedding planning. I highly recommend hiring Kai Squared Events as a planner- it really helped to ease our nerves knowing we could trust her with an important day!

• User6775695 · 1+ year ago

3.0

Danielle is amazing. She pulled everything together for us and really made our wedding day a success. We couldn't have done it without her.