Kahootz Entertainment Reviews

108 | Boston, MA

108 Reviews for Kahootz Entertainment

1 User photo

Kahootz Entertainment 1

The band Kahootz is amazing! We attended a wedding where they were the band and we knew once we got engaged that they were the band we wanted. Every single one of our guests could not stop talking about how amazing they were. It was one of the best choices we made for our wedding, if you are looking for an amazing band to dance all night they are it!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Jennifer · Married on 08/31/2014

My hotel and photographer recommended Kahootz to me. We checked them out at a showcase they did at elephant and castle and immediately signed them up. Chris was fantastic to work with and we had a great meeting with him a week before the wedding to go over all the details. We said no line dances and no country and he did exactly that! Not one song was played that we didn't like. Everyone was on the dance floor the whole night and I am still hearing from our guests how amazing the band was. It is definitely worth the money to have a band or move your wedding date to get Kahootz! They will take your wedding to the next level! A friend at the wedding who lives out of state booked them for her December wedding and hadn't even heard them and was beyond excited about how great they were! My cousin used them in April and my other cousin who recently was engaged hopes to book them as well! A real crowd pleaser - you will not regret this decision!!!

Sent on 09/17/2014

Bob · Married on 08/30/2014

We had Kahootz play at our daughter's recent wedding and they were absolutely terrific. From the first dance to the last one, they played the music that kept everyone on the dance floor, and I could easily see our guests really getting into the music. I absolutely loved their singers mixing in with the guests on the dance floor and getting them to participate in some of the older time music and the newer, contemporary songs.

This is the second time we've had Kahootz play at one of my daughter's wedding, and if I had another daughter, I would absolutely hire them again!

There were a lots of things that made the wedding memorable, and Kahootz was definitely at the top of that list.

Sent on 09/06/2014

Kahootz was fantastic. We had multiple guests state that this was the "best wedding band ever"--and we agree!

Sent on 11/28/2014

K2 is amazing! In addition to being energetic and fun to work with, they are insanely talented. Our vision for the wedding reception was to have all our guests -- from kids to grandparents -- on the dance floor all night, and K2 delivered. Our wedding guests are still emailing us to rave about K2 and to ask for their information. We are genuinely grateful for all that they did to create such a memorable evening for us.

Band manager Chris Cole was a dream vendor to work with. He responded to emails quickly, offered to learn songs outside the band's song list, gave valuable advice about reception details, and just generally put me at ease throughout the entire planning process.

My recommendation of K2 could not more be enthusiastic. Thank you all!

Sent on 07/13/2014

Scott · Married on 06/21/2014

K2 was the best decision we made for our wedding. Music was very important to us and K2 truly took our wedding to a whole different level. They were able to get everyone dancing the entire night. Thanks again for everything!

- Scott & Kristina

Sent on 07/24/2014

Libby · Married on 06/21/2014

Kahootz totally rocked our Cape Cod wedding and made a special night even more memorable. From the seamless prep meeting to the day-of, the entire band made a busy and stressful planning process so easy. We loved that you came into the crowd to get our guests involved and made them feel like total rock stars and the dance floor was packed the entire night. In fact, all of our guests were raving that you were the best band they had ever heard at a wedding -- a few even hit you up for your business cards for future events!

Band manager Chris Cole was a dream to work with. He was incredibly organized, professional and most of all, wanted Kahootz' performance to be as memorable as possible.

Choosing Kahootz was one of the best decisions we made throughout the entire wedding planning process, and I would recommend Kahootz to anyone looking for a super high-energy band!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Hi Chris,

Holy cow you guys are good!!

Hiring Kahootz was the best decision we made. I can't tell you how many people came up to me during the wedding and asked where I found you guys or how awesome you guys sounded.

From the first dance to the last, you guys nailed every song. The dance floor was packed the entire night! It was exactly the party we wanted and Mike and I can't thank you enough!

My mother-in-law loved you guys so much, she wants to join your band and my boss wants to have another wedding just so he can hire Kahootz!

Thank you again for making our wedding so memorable!

Jen & Mike

Sent on 06/30/2014

K2 was awesome. They had everyone dancing the entire time-- people actually had to be told to sit down to eat dinner and desert.

We didn't really give them any guidance on the playlist, which was great because they had read the crowd and put together a great show.

They were fun, energetic, and professional. They really made the party. If you just want to dance and have a great time, this is absolutely your band.

Sent on 06/16/2014

We were so happy with Kahootz - Chris was great to work with through the entire process, they listened to everything we wanted, and our entire wedding was up dancing all night. We heard from so many of our guests how unbelievable they thought the band was. Kahootz played a huge role in make our wedding so spectacular!

Sent on 06/15/2014

We had a destination wedding in Boston, so choosing the band via the web we thought could be challenging. The one and only job the groom had was to pick the band, since he is a music "freak". He did a great job by picking K2. My nephew said it best "I feel like I am at a live concert"
    The bride is a lawyer and made sure all her i's were dotted and t's were crossed. She paid attention to the most minute details, so when the band played, we looked like heroes. The music, quality, energy was all amazing. Every one of the guests complimented us on the band and "how did you find them". I could not of been any happier with the groom's choice, K2 was the frosting on the entire week-end, it was a fabulous way to end the wedding, take me home country roads.

Sent on 06/03/2014

Chelsea · Married on 05/24/2014

Kahootz was AMAZING and the best part of our wedding reception at Boston Harbor Hotel! They had everyone at my wedding up and dancing all night long..the singers were even on the dance floor with my guests! Songs were sang beautifully and, aside from our first dance songs, I left the songs up to the band as we like all types of music. They did a fantastic job choosing music that all of my guests enjoyed and took requests. We continue to get compliments each day on how awesome our band was and people were taking business cards left and right! We also did the three piece during our cocktail hour...totally worth it! Guests couldn't get enough of them! Chris Cole was so easy to work with, returned all of our calls/emails right away and even met us in Boston for a final meeting. Chris organized everything perfectly. I would highly recommend Kahootz to anyone that is looking for a band for an event. They truly are amazing and 100% worth the money!! Choose Kahootz!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Kate · Married on 05/23/2014

K2 was absolutely phenomenal! Their talent and performance energy is like nothing I have ever seen! They had everyone on the dance floor all night!! Our wedding was the best day of my life, they just made me so happy the entire night watching them and seeing how much fun everyone was having!! I loved how they interacted with the crowd & even when a guest broke her wine glass on the dance floor Justin hopped off stage & stood over it until it was cleaned up…never missing a single word! My family and friends have told me they felt like they were at a concert, their singing talent is just killer!! I seriously can’t say enough how AMAZING K2 was!! I would recommend them to anyone planning a New England wedding (K2 traveled from Boston to the Samoset Resort in Rockport Maine)…they have to be the best out there!!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Tomy · Married on 05/17/2014

If you are looking for a Wedding Band and you've come across the Kahootz, do yourself and your future wedding guests a favor and book them NOW. Both my brother and I have had the Kahootz as our wedding band and they are absolutely the best choice either of us could have made.

Our guests were raving for days on end about how good this band was. They can play just about everything imaginable and are 10/10 entertainment. On top of this, they are truly a great group of people.

There are three things people will remember about your wedding: 1). the Kiss 2). the Food, and 3). the Band. Make the best night of your life even better by booking the Kahootz... you and your guests deserve it.

Sent on 05/28/2014

Janine · Married on 05/16/2014

Our wedding was an amazing day that will live on in our memories for a lifetime! Kahootz was such a huge part of our day and from the first phone call, to the first meeting, to the night of the wedding, we were truly impressed with Chris Cole and his band. Their professionalism, expertise, kindness, and attention to detail was outstanding. They get everyone up and dancing and have a true ability to read the individuals at the wedding to determine the best choice of songs, while also maintaining a feel that you want. We would recommend them to anyone, and already have told all of our friends to hire them when they get married!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Kahootz was amazing! My fiance at the time was set on a DJ, but we decided to go hear just one band (Kahootz) and see what we thought. He was blown away and insisted we had to have Kahootz at our wedding. We didn't check out any other bands, booked them, and it was one of the best decisions we made in the planning process. They blew us away with their performances for songs we requested. Guests raved ALL night and in the days following about how amazing the band was...there was never a dull moment on the dance floor all night. The band members also moved around the dance floor a bit, which kept the energy going. And they were super accommodating and excited about letting my husband play drums for a song which the crowd loved! Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/13/2014

We looked at several bands for our wedding, which was held at the Boston Public Library, but none compared to Kahootz + boy are we happy with our choice! Months before, we received a questionnaire to identify the music we loved (or hated) to give the band a feel for what we wanted. The band manager Chris then called us a few weeks before the wedding to ensure he understood everything perfectly + to get to know us better. Those personal touches + attention to detail went a long way in making us feel at ease even before our wedding.

At our reception, Kahootz rocked out + brought an amazing amount of enthusiasm + energy. The wedding had about 270 people, so a fairly large crowd, + Kahootz had them dancing all night, even chanting “one more song” at the end. We were really worried people wouldn't dance because we had the band in a separate room from dinner but as soon as they started playing everyone moved in for dancing + didn't go back to their seats for 2.5 hours! The band did an amazing job with the crowd; the singers interacted as they sang, encouraging guests to sing along. The band pushed through the entire set without even stopping for a break! They also have a wide range of musical styles, which was perfect for our wedding with guests aged 30-70. They fully understand how to hit music that can cater to anyone + did an amazing job reading the crowd + selecting songs that would keep people happy while staying true to the type of music we wanted-classics, modern pop, and 80's and 90's rock. Guests went nuts for Sweet Child of Mine (the guitarist!), Billie Jean, Don't Stop Believin + No Diggity. We can't express enough how amazing this band was + how well they handled the venue + the crowd. We had so many guests say it was the best wedding band they had ever heard; we'd agree. Kahootz, thank you for going above + beyond at our wedding–you made it the party it was. And to everyone out there, you really need to hire this band!!

Sent on 09/15/2013

K2 was amazing! After going to hear their showcase early in the planning process, my husband and I knew we needed to have K2 perform at our wedding. It was a good call - they were absolutely amazing. Everyone - from our friends to our grandparents - danced until the lights came on at midnight!

Sent on 07/30/2013

Nicole · Married on 07/13/2013

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Kahootz. From the time I contacted Chris (a year and half before our wedding) to the time they set up on our wedding day, working with the band was a pleasure. My husband and I knew we wanted a beautiful ceremony and then a party as a celebration and because of Kahootz we got just that. The ceremony music was perfect and the reception was a blast. When every one is shouting ONE MORE SONG, even though they already played "the last song" twice, you know it's a good party made that way by a phenomenal band. If you are lucky enough to have Kahootz as your wedding band, you are guaranteed a fantastic party!

Sent on 08/29/2013

Katelyn · Married on 07/12/2013

I have never seen a wedding band as amazing at Kahootz (and we go to about 5 weddings/year)! We were extremely happy with every aspect of their service: professionalism, value, price, quality, and flexibility! Everybody danced all night, and all our guests have been raving about them! They are so talented and outstanding at singing/playing instruments. I have no regrets about hiring them because I know we had one of the best weddings our friends have ever been to.

Sent on 08/29/2013
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 07/05/2013

Kahootz was simply amazing!! Our dance floor was packed the entire wedding with people jumping all around, dancing, having an unbelievable time all thanks to Kahootz!! All our guests raved about the band, saying they "sounded just like what was on the radio", "I've never heard a better band before", "what incredible singers", etc. etc. They knew exactly how to get the party started and I am so grateful we chose them as our band! AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING- can't say it enough! Highly highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/17/2013

Sarah · Married on 06/08/2013

If they are available for your wedding, BOOK THEM! Kahootz was fantastic! The band was the most important decision we made about the reception, and I couldn't be happier with Kahootz. They were professional, fun, and most importantly, they kept everyone on the dance floor all night. Don't judge them by their song list on their website, they play SO much more than what they have listed. They have a great mix of current songs and party classics, which was perfect for the age range at our wedding. Thanks to Kahootz for making our wedding so memorable!

Sent on 08/09/2013

Shelley · Married on 03/23/2013

My daughter's wedding was this past March and we used k2 band. They were amazing and the guests are still raving. They catered to all age groups and were out on the floor with the guests. Their enthusiasm was contagious and the dance floor was packed. The band is such an important part of the wedding and they made the party a huge success!

Sent on 04/09/2013

I have gotten SO many compliments on the band at our wedding! The dance floor was full the entire night - even family members that I have never seen dance at a wedding/event were dancing up a storm. Definitely one of the smartest decisions we made during the wedding planning process!

Sent on 09/10/2012

Amazing! Everyone loved them and they made the wedding so much more spectacular. Chris was a pleasure to work with. Our guests loved the band and were amazed by their performance and ability to get the crowd going. The wedding was at the Peabody Essex Museum so there was no stage. The band danced with the crowd, got us to sing the main parts of the song.

If available, I highly recommend booking them. They made the wedding!!

Sent on 08/11/2012