KABER FLORAL COMPANY Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 8 Reviews
View more information

Sarah Married on 12/15/2018

Individualized, beautiful experience

Kaber's did an absolutely amazing job with my decor and bouquets. Jenifer figured out how to bring my vision to life within my budget. Seriously I can't imagine anything looking better than what she did. People couldn't believe I didn't hire a specific planner, decorator etc. Jenifer handled it all! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Kabers and Jenifer to everyone!
    Carmen Married on 05/27/2018
    I needed flowers for myself (bride) and bridesmaid. It was a last minute treat for myself since originally it was not in the budget but Kaber worked so well with my budget and took on my flowers even though they were already booked! The flowers were beautiful and I kept getting asked all day where I got them!!! Everyone at Kaber was all super friendly and I highly recommend them!
    Jessica Married on 10/15/2016
    Kaber is wonderful and I would have chosen no one else to do the flowers for my wedding. Jenifer is truly gifted and made the church, reception and little details perfect.
    Natalie Married on 09/19/2015
    Working with Jenifer at Kaber for my wedding was SUCH a pleasure. To be honest, she was the best vendor I worked with out of all facets of my planning process. She was always happy, always helpful and did such a great job of helping me realize my vision. The florals for my wedding were even more beautiful than I expected and truly brought everything together. Our guests are still asking, months later, which florist we used! I am so grateful for Jenifer and her constant help whenever I would have a question or need a second opinion. It was so nice having one less aspect of the day I had to worry about--I knew I was in good hands with Kaber. Her work is stunning. If you want a florist that puts their heart into each arrangement, pays close attention to detail and treats you like you are their only priority even when they're busy--go with Kaber. No matter what go with Kaber. You will NOT regret it at all!
    Jessica Married on 08/16/2014
    Best florist around!! We shopped around for flowers for our wedding and decided to go with Kaber Floral. I was afraid that what I envisioned would not be what I pictures, but it completely was! It was better than what I envisioned! I was floored by how beautiful all of the centerpieces and bouquets were, and could not have asked for the flowers to be any more perfect than what they were. This company listens to what you want, and is able to take the image you have in your head and make it a reality.

FYI: After the reception we took home the centerpieces and they lasted almost 2 weeks alive. We will never use any other florist!
    Tera Married on 07/17/2010
    Jenifer was wonderful to work with!! I definitely called a bunch and each time I did she was patient and kind. She always made me feel comfortable!! She does amazing work and gets the most beautiful flowers!! I have never seen such beautiful flowers and arrangements! She listened to my requests and made everything come together perfectly! It was a pleasure working with Jenifer.
    Jenna Married on 11/17/2007
    Loved the flowers! I did not have much clue about the floral arrangements that I wanted besides the colors I wanted in them. Jenifer and her team put together amazing bouquets with mango calla lilies, delphinium, stephanotis, and stargazer lilies. We also had orange Gerber daisies floating in the center pieces which looked great and the flowers added to the cake looked amazing. We had some church pew ribbons, alter flowers, and an arrangement around our unity candle. Jenifer is a sweet person and definetly put her heart in to making great arrangements. I would highly recommend working with Kaber as they know their stuff.
    Lindsey Married on 07/08/2017
    Kaber did a great job on my flowers. Even though the color was a little off of what I had been shown in our consultation, my flowers still looked amazing! Jennifer is a wonderful person and is extremely accommodating!