K. Scott Weddings Reviews

6 | Graham, NC

6 Reviews for K. Scott Weddings

Keta · Married on 08/05/2017

Keisha was the MVP of our wedding weekend! We had such a great experience with Keisha while planning the decor for our wedding and it is no doubt thanks to her organization, flexibility, passion for her work and great communication! She was available to us at the drop of a hat for any questions or brainstorming and Keisha made sure to incorporate every decor detail that I had mentioned over our months of planning. When the wedding weekend arrived, Keisha flawlessly handled every part of the decor process and allowed us to enjoy the weekend fully. We couldn't have asked for a better experience - we had three wedding events and each looked even better than we could have imagined thanks to Keisha and her hardworking team - they worked so hard for us and absolutely killed it! Our garba looked festive yet tasteful, the wedding looked so romantic and beautiful and the reception had the perfect elegant glam look for the evening. I'd happily recommend Keisha and her team to anyone for wedding planning and decor. Keisha was the MVP of our wedding weekend! We had such a great experience with Keisha while planning the decor for our wedding and it is no doubt thanks to her organization, flexibility, passion for her work and major organization skills! She was available to us at the drop of a hat for any questions or brainstorming and Keisha made sure to incorporate every decor detail that I had mentioned over our months of planning. When the wedding weekend arrived, Keisha flawlessly handled every part of the decor process and allowed us to enjoy the weekend fully. We couldn't have asked for a better experience - we had three wedding events and each looked even better than we could have imagined thanks to Keisha and her hardworking team - they worked so hard for us and absolutely killed it! I'd happily recommend Keisha and her team to anyone for wedding planning and decor.

Sent on 08/23/2017
  • I

Indu · Married on 11/19/2016

We contacted Keisha about three weeks before our reception when we were desperately looking for someone to help us with centre-pieces and backdrop decoration. She was extremely prompt and professional in her responses and we could easily communicate our ideas to her. Her prices were very reasonable. For personal meetings too, she was very prompt. The decoration was very elegant, beautiful and was highly appreciated by all our guests.

Sent on 11/23/2016

Sonia · Married on 10/08/2016

Keisha and her girls were so amazing! Our wedding went perfectly thanks to their hard work! Can't say enough amazing things about Keisha and her team. So blessed to have had all these ladies a part of our day!!!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Subomi · Married on 07/30/2016

Thanks so much for everything! It was a beautiful 2 days and everyone had such a great time. We definitely could not have done it without you and your team and for that we are deeply grateful!

Sent on 10/25/2016
  • Y

Yewande · Married on 10/10/2015

Keisha and her girls is the team you need for your wedding especially a cultural/Nigerian/African wedding. Keisha was a Godsent for my wedding. I met her early through a previous wedding she had planned and we started planning 18 months before my wedding. She went over every single detail with me. I was out of state and was nervous about how to plan being so far away. She recommended good vendors, she attended meetings with me and she was just very professional and hard working. I had a 2 day Nigerian wedding and she made sure everything ran smoothly. She brought a lot of order to the chaos that some guests tend to bring at a big wedding. She did all my decorations and her work is just amazing. She is also very affordable compared with other planners who wanted to charge 3x what she charges and didn't want to provide r the kind of services worth the price. I will highly recommend her service to anyone who is getting married in the NC area and other nearby areas since she travels. Thank you so much Keisha I will never forget what you did for me.

Sent on 10/23/2016

Tanikka · Married on 04/17/2015

Keisha did an amazing job!!! It couldn’t have turned out any better. You and your team executed my vision flawlessly (even down to the little surprise things she snuck in there as extra special touches... I noticed :) We couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner, so thank you! ~From the Fevriers

Sent on 10/31/2016