K&S Wedding Videos & Photography Reviews

59 | Lansdale, PA

59 Reviews for K&S Wedding Videos & Photography

Raymond · Married on 08/13/2008

It was a wonderful experience having K&S do the photography for my daughters wedding. They were extremely courteous to the wedding party and all of the guests while maintaining a professional but casual relationship with everyone in attendence, not ever crossing the line of being annoying. Also they did a great job of combining our suggestions for photos with their ideas and suggestions creating beautiful photograghs at a reasonable price. I would not ever hesitate using K&S or referring them to anyone in the future. Thank you Steph and Walt for capturing all of the memories of this special day on film for us. Ray from Lansdale.

Sent on 10/16/2009

Erica · Married on 12/23/2006

Walt and Steph were very professional. They were able to capture my wedding without being intrusive to the event. Great choice to document our day.

Sent on 09/03/2015

Lauren · Married on 09/18/2004

This vendor was absolutely wonderful!!! They were very professional, did not "interefere" in wedding events and took FABULOUS pictures!! I now have tons of pictures and a wonderful video to remember my wedding day!! I HIGHLY recommend this company as a photographer/videographer! They are great!!!

Sent on 02/11/2010

Michelle · Married on 06/26/2004

What a fabulous videographer! K&S did a great job on our wedding video. They were very professional. They got footage of the best moments but never got in the way. We love having our photos but the video shows so much more of what happened on our special day. I love watching our video and my daughter loves watching her mommy and daddy dressed up like a prince and princess :-) I also love the music that they selected for the video. They took my suggestions and also added their own creative flair. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/23/2010

Jennifer · Married on 02/28/2004

I recently viewed the wedding of my sister-in-law that was from 2004. It was so nice to be able to watch their video, what a treasure!! I felt like I was present on the actual wedding day, even though I couldn't attend, just by watching it six years later on DVD! While I was taking in this wedding video and looking at all the pictures, so many emotions were going on inside of me. It made me laugh, cry, and was extremely heart warming. I'm so grateful to K&S Wedding Videos for such a memorable video that our whole family can treasure for years to come. Thank you for everything!!

Sincerely,

Jennifer Finore

Sent on 11/01/2009
  • U

AJ · Married on 07/20/2003

K&S wedding videos captured every important moment of our wedding and reception. We didn't have to direct them in any way. They knew what to take video of, what shots worked best, and even captured clear audio of the vows being spoken using wireless microphone technology. The team of videographers at our wedding was well mannered and professional. We would definitely recommend K&S.

Sent on 08/03/2010

Highly impressed with their professionalism, patience and flexibility. Never overwhelmed by events or excitable guests or wedding participants.

Sent on 12/01/2014

K & S Wedding Videos did a fabulous job videotaping my son's wedding!! I highly recommend them for your Special Day!! They were extremely professional and made themselves available to answer all of our questions and adapt to our schedules, etc. I was so impressed that Walt went to the rehearsal the evening before to check out the set-up of the church for the ceremony the next morning. Not only that , but he spoke with the priest to make sure that he could film in a way that was unobtrusive and yet film all of the ceremony to get the best vantage point of the bride and groom. It is such a joy to watch the video and see all of our loved ones having the time of their life. Thank You so much Walt and Stephanie!!!

Sent on 10/10/2014

3.0

Very helpful and patient in taking photos

Sent on 09/03/2015