K&S Wedding Videos & Photography Reviews

59 | Lansdale, PA

59 Reviews for K&S Wedding Videos & Photography

• User2087835 · event on: 08/23/2011

We hired K&S Wedding Photography to take family pictures for our daughters first birthday. Stephanie was very easy to work with, took amazing photographs, and provided great customer service afterward. We really couldn't be happier with the photograps or our experience with K&S.

Sent on 11/21/2011

Jeannine · event on: 11/19/2011

Even though it was very hard for me to narrow down my faves I love that Mr. Kelly took a lot of different poses. Thanks for your time, I never felt rushed. We didnt leave till we covered the whole park. Outdoor pictures are the best.

Sent on 12/05/2011
  • User2409430 · event on: 03/25/2012

Had K&G come do a photography session of our son that just earned his Eagle Scout Rank with Boy Scouts. Great pictures and the group was very flexible and willing to work with our ideas. Resulted in some wonderful pictures that captrued an important accomplishment in our son's life that will have special meaning forever.

Sent on 04/30/2012

Jeanne · event on: 06/08/2013

Stephanie at K&S took my son's first baby pictures and she was amazing. We had an hour sitting session, and she spent so much more time with us. Stephanie was very patient, sweet and understanding, the babies needs always came first, which allowed all of us to be relaxed. Steph figured out the best ways to get the most out of my 9 week old son and I have amazing, beautiful pictures to show for it. She was able capture him playing, sleeping, smiling, relaxing along with fantastic family pictures. With her wonderful personality and eye for the camera, I can assure you that whatever you event may be; she will capture all the important moments and leave you with wonderful memories that will last you a life time. I know she has done that for my family. I highly recommend K&S.

Sent on 09/21/2013
  • User3626684 · event on: 08/04/2013

We had a great time, just ended up having a hot day!!!!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Dawn · event on: 11/29/2014

Awesome pictures! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 12/01/2014

Highly impressed with their professionalism, patience and flexibility. Never overwhelmed by events or excitable guests or wedding participants.

Sent on 12/01/2014

K & S Wedding Videos did a fabulous job videotaping my son's wedding!! I highly recommend them for your Special Day!! They were extremely professional and made themselves available to answer all of our questions and adapt to our schedules, etc. I was so impressed that Walt went to the rehearsal the evening before to check out the set-up of the church for the ceremony the next morning. Not only that , but he spoke with the priest to make sure that he could film in a way that was unobtrusive and yet film all of the ceremony to get the best vantage point of the bride and groom. It is such a joy to watch the video and see all of our loved ones having the time of their life. Thank You so much Walt and Stephanie!!!

Sent on 10/10/2014

3.0

Very helpful and patient in taking photos

Sent on 09/03/2015