K Mims Films Reviews

6 | Aurora, CO

6 Reviews for K Mims Films

Janee · Married on 07/07/2017

I definitely wouldn't consider myself a bridezilla but I knew that capturing my special day was something very important to me. I'd heard so many horror stories about the cost and qualities of photographers and videographers that I really was nervous. Kirsten was very patient, knowledgeable about her craft and honestly super creative. She was able to capture moments without being in the way and even able to get the really good stuff without us have to specifiy all the shots she needed to include. The video turned out better than anything I could have asked for, this coming from a person whose only directions were to make it amazing! She did just that. I will memories to last a lifetime thanks to her.

Sent on 01/29/2017

Rod · Married on 09/17/2016

K Mims films was excellent in every category. I loved working with our videographer. She was prompt, on time and very interested in the shots we wanted. Not only did she give us some ideas, she caught all of our special moments seamlessly to perfection. I would highly recommend K Mims films to anyone needing an videographer for any type of event. She goes above and beyond your expectations!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Brandy · Married on 09/17/2016

K Mims films was outstanding for our big day. You can tell that she really cares about what she does and making sure you are satisfied. She is passionate and will get you the exact look you want for your video. She made sure to capture everything and the outcome was so beautiful. I love the questionnaire she sent out asking how she could make our big day better. She was amazing, fun to work with and I would recommend k mim films to anyone.

Sent on 02/05/2017

Jay · Married on 09/14/2016

Very professional, prompt and a great listener!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Jessica · Married on 04/29/2016

I had an amazing experience with KMims Films. Our video turned out amazing and the sneak peaks kept us excited! She is super professional and flexible!

Sent on 02/05/2017

Amber · Married on 04/19/2014

Kirsten did an amazing job captruing my wedding day. Not only did she capture the most important parts of my day, she captured memories that I would have never witnessed if it wasn't for her video. I will treasure this video for the rest of my life. I highly recommend her, and she is blast to work with!! Thank you always and forever!

Sent on 02/15/2017