K.Lynn Artistry on Location Hair & Makeup Artists Reviews

K.Lynn Artistry on Location Hair & Makeup Artists 5
K.Lynn Artistry on Location Hair & Makeup Artists 6
K.Lynn Artistry on Location Hair & Makeup Artists 7

Rae'chele · Getting married on 10/01/2020

I could not imagine my wedding without K. Lynn and her team. They went above and beyond my expectations. I would definitely recommend them. You can’t go wrong with K. Lynn!

Sent on 10/16/2017
  • Paige

Paige · Getting married on 03/21/2020

K.Lynn Artistry was wonderful! One of the reasons I originally booked them was because a hair/makeup trial was included in my bridal package. I loved that because I was on the fence about doing a trial, but found it very valuable (and reasonable!) to have one price for both. Before my wedding, I had a few last-minute changes, which they were happy to accommodate. On my wedding day, we were a little pressed for time due to other factors, but they remained professional and worked hard to get all of us done in time. I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup! I highly recommend K.Lynn Artistry!

Sent on 09/20/2018
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 06/15/2019

Beauty and Grace

Kim and Courtney did an incredible job making us look even more beautiful than we already are! They were fun and easy going and worked with our schedules to get us ready in time for pictures.

Sent on 07/14/2019
    K.Lynn Artistry on Location Hair & Makeup Artists 8
    K.Lynn Artistry on Location Hair & Makeup Artists 9
    K.Lynn Artistry on Location Hair & Makeup Artists 10
    K.Lynn Artistry on Location Hair & Makeup Artists 11
    K.Lynn Artistry on Location Hair & Makeup Artists 12

Chloe Jones · Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing!!!!

I LOVE K.Lynn Artistry! They were all of AMAZING for my best friend wedding... I would highly recommend them and will be using them again for my big day!!!!!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Kelly · Married on 11/11/2018

The best beauty team in atlanta!

I felt like a Queen!!! My bridal party and I loved our amazing hair and make up! I’ve never felt so beautiful. Thanks to Klynn my wedding day was perfect! I’ll never forget the expression on my wife’s face as I walked down the aisle, it was was priceless. Our family and friends loved the look. I can’t thank Courtney & Kim enough for making me look so beautiful, y’all professionalism, and bringing such beautiful energy to my special day.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Paige · Married on 11/10/2018

Exceptional team- book now!

K.Lynn and Courtney are a great team. They are able to work with all skin tones and hair textures. They were able to glam up my bridal party and myself in just a few hours. K.Lynn and Courtney were able to take my inspirational pictures and bring them to life. I highly recommend this team to anyone. I will make sure to book them in the future as well.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Allison · Married on 11/09/2018

Simply amazing!

K Lynn was incredible! From the makeup trial to the wedding day itself and all the crazy emails I sent in between she was professional, patient, understanding, personable, and friendly. She listened to my vision and pulled off exactly what I was hoping for. K Lynn simply nailed it!

K Lynn is talented, professional, and best of all caters to each person’s individual style. I have already recommended her to people I know – she is amazing!!! Love her!!!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Kaytie · Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful!

K.Lynn and Courtney were an amazing team to work with for my wedding! After having a vendor cancel on me last minute, K.Lynn artistry came through for me and did an even better job than my previous vendor. The makeup and hair for myself and all of my bridesmaids and mothers was beautiful and far exceeded my expectation. I would definitely recommend using them for any event!

Sent on 11/26/2018

L · Married on 09/15/2018

Klynn did the make up for me, my maid of honor and mom for my wedding on 9/15/18 and she met and exceeded my expectations. From start to finish she did a fabulous job and I was so very happy with my final look. She was very professional and really listened to my requests but also added her own touch which made for a flawless look. I couldn't be happier and would definitely use Klynn again in the future. Thank you so much for helping make my wedding day such a fabulous day!!

Sent on 09/23/2018
  • Berenise

Berenise · Married on 08/25/2018

i Am totally speechless, all I can say is that I highly recommended them for your event. They will go above and beyond to make sure you get what you want. I loved that they do trail so they can see how your skin is and to get an idea for the big day. Kimberly and Courtney Work so good together. If I could I would rate them 100+ that’s how good they are. I also think that they had great prices for everything. When it came to being on time they were there.

Sent on 09/20/2018
    K.Lynn Artistry on Location Hair & Makeup Artists 13
  • Claudia & Danny

Claudia · Married on 05/20/2018

They were amazing!!! me and my bridesmaids looked incredible...I would definitely use them again for a special occasion and recommend them to all the brides.

Sent on 06/09/2018
  • F

Faith · Married on 05/05/2018

LOVED them! Both hair & make-up artists were so down to earth, fun, and super willing to work with me. Plus their price was literally unbeatable!!!!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Serita · Married on 04/14/2018

K Lynn Artistry was absolutely amazing. From start to finish every interaction was extremely professional. I would highly recommend K. Lynn Artistry.

Sent on 07/22/2018

Sherrie · Married on 04/07/2018

The artist and staff were exemplary. I gave them a few sample pictures but she also had wonderful ideas of what would work for my big day. As you can see on her website, the before and after pictures are truly transformational and my day was no exception. The artist was so patient and kind with not only me but my mother and sisters who received a makeup application as well. I truly appreciate all her hard work and kind words. I would definitely use her again should I need her services.

Sent on 07/23/2018

lisa · Married on 03/03/2018

I can't even begin to express how amazing Kimberly is. Seriously, her skills are spectacular. I felt like a goddess on my wedding day. My makeup was flawless and it lasted all day. Also, the stylist Reg slayed my hair. It looked better than the inspiration photo. Everything was professional from start to finish. I was extremely pleased. Do yourself a big favor and book KLynn Artistry. You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 03/16/2018

Erica · Married on 12/16/2017

Kimberly and Courtney are fantastic together. They're strong on their own, but when they work together, they're unbelievable. They are both so sweet, funny and easy going, and when glam time comes, they're both very professional, efficient and hard-working. They don't dilly daddle around or take their time - they get it done in a very timely manner. I had my trial with them and hired them on the spot because I knew they would get the job done on my wedding day exactly how I want it. They listened to what I wanted and also made some great suggestions. They work really well as a team and they really listen and respect each other. They turned my vision into reality and I'm so excited to work with them on my special day!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Shanika · Married on 12/16/2017

Klynn and Courtney are an AMAZING make up and hair team! I felt every bit as beautiful and confident on my wedding day as I had hoped to thanks to them. I’ve been blessed by Klynn’s hands on three occassions as my MUA and am searching for another reason to use Klynn’s services - she pays attention to the details, listens to your vision and addresses any hesitation you may have. Courtney can work it y’all and delivered the hairstyle I wanted and then some (it lasted throughout the night and through an outfit change too!). Best of all, Klynn was able to do make up for myself, 9 bridesmaids, and 3 family members - all with different skin tones and complexions, while Courtney curled and sprayed through 6 people with different hair textures and lengths in record time. You’re really getting the dream team with these two!

Sent on 03/22/2018
    K.Lynn Artistry on Location Hair & Makeup Artists 14
    K.Lynn Artistry on Location Hair & Makeup Artists 15
    K.Lynn Artistry on Location Hair & Makeup Artists 16
    K.Lynn Artistry on Location Hair & Makeup Artists 17

Porscha · Married on 11/11/2017

I don't even know where to begin! I was so nervous trying to find a glam team that could provide services for me, my mother, my mother-in-law, and my huge tribe of 10 bridesmaids plus our Mistress of Ceremonies. Kimberly and Courtney came through for the WIN!! After my initial hair and makeup consult and trial, I knew I had found exactly what I had envisioned! Not only are they meticulous and time efficient, they were so much fun! The morning of my wedding day was already stressful enough with everything going on... but when they arrived, they kept me laughing and dancing until it was show time. My girls and I (and even grandmother as a last minute add-on) looked absolutely flawless! Everyone's hair and makeup lasted all day throughout the outdoor photo shoots, happy tears, sweating on the dance floor, and wardrobe changes. I loved them so much, I even personally invited them to stay throughout the remainder of the wedding events as guests! If you want it done right, I highly suggest you book K. Lynn Artistry and her team!

Sent on 11/24/2017
  • OctobersVeryOwn

OctobersVeryOwn · Married on 10/28/2017

Kimberly and Courtney were absolutely amazing!! My make up and hair was perfect!! They were professional and I'm so happy that I hired them for my wedding!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2017

Kimberly is the absolute best! If I ever need a makeup artist she will be first on my list

Sent on 03/31/2018
  • I

imani · Married on 09/24/2017

This was such a joyous day and have the Klynn team there made everything remarkable. They were on time, professional and easy to work with. with so many things going on, this was one thing I did not have to worry about. I loved my make up. it was everything I wanted and more. it lasted the whole night and got nothing but great reviews.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Tristan · Married on 09/09/2017

Fantastic experience very friendly, helpful and patient. I was very happy with everything

Sent on 10/01/2017

Michelle · Married on 08/18/2017

Kimberly and her staff were very helpful and was a pleasure to have in Jamaica. I was honored to have Kimberly attend my wedding day. I always said when I did ever get married she would be the one to do my make-up. She SLAYED" me and my bridesmaids face with love and care. Even with Kimberly luggage begin misplaced and put on another plane and not begin able to have her own personal belongings she,Kimberly remained calm and was so focused my day beautiful. She all about satisfying her clients needs and wants. Kimberly, is such a sweetheart and makes your day all about you and wants you to feel like a "QUEEN". THANK YOU KIM MUAH

Sent on 09/27/2017
    K.Lynn Artistry on Location Hair & Makeup Artists 18

Nneka · Married on 06/24/2017

11 bridesmaids + 2 moms + 1 aunt + the bride for makeup + 2 bridesmaids getting hair done. 2 day wedding with makeup on Friday for the bride, maid of honor, and moms and then makeup Saturday for 14 women. Kim and her team executed flawlessly on site both days. I'm not one for heavy makeup, but after my makeup trial with Kim I knew I had to go with her services. She makes you look beautiful while still looking like yourself. She truly just enhances your look. All of us looked so beautiful my wedding weekend and we were all different shades / skin tones. I even had some weary bridesmaids that had had professional bridal makeup experiences in the past (shoot, even I have a story there), but we ALL left feeling flawless and were very happy customers! Her makeup also LASTS. I had my trial done at about 9 am on a Saturday and by midnight/1am Saturday/Sunday the makeup still looked as flawless as before! Fast forward to what was a very emotional wedding weekend - even through all of the crying my makeup was absolutely FLAWLESS. My mom also doesn't like to wear heavy makeup or fake eye lashes, but absolutely loved her look both days. Working with Kim was so great. She's just a fun, kind, spirit to be around and I'm so happy I went with her and her team for the wedding weekend. I would highly recommend them for hair and makeup for anyone. Thanks K. Lynn!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 04/30/2017

Kim and her team are absolutely AMAZING, extremely professional during both the trial and on my actual wedding date. I was so beautiful that day, and could not have had a better make up artist and hair stylist. Extremely impressed!

Sent on 05/02/2017