K E Butler & CO Jewelers Reviews

3 Reviews for K E Butler & CO Jewelers

1 User photo

K E Butler & CO Jewelers 1

Brittany · Married on 12/15/2018

I am over the moon with my engagement ring! My fiancé and the staff at KE Butler went above and beyond creating my one of a kind ring. I would recommended this company to anyone searching for a jeweler. Caleb and I are so pleased with our experience and attention to detail shown to us both. You guys ROCK!

Sent on 01/29/2018
    K E Butler & CO Jewelers 2

Lauren · Married on 08/26/2017

My family members have been customers of KE Butler for nearly 20 years. My mom and I both have special pieces of jewelry from there. What a joy it was when my fiance chose to purchase my engagement ring from there as well!! Not only did they help him select the perfect ring, they helped us pick the perfect band to match it and made sure they were sized precisely. The week before the wedding they cleaned my ring so it would be perfect. Customers leave KE Butler feeling like family!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Addie · Married on 06/10/2017

KE Butler helped us create an exquisite, heirloom pendant for my daughter’s wedding day. Her something old consisted of diamonds from my mother’s original wedding band and a diamond I have been saving for her for almost 2 decades! KE Butler designed a modern, elegant and timeless piece for our special day.
    We are forever grateful!