K&E Bridal Consultants Reviews

5 | Upper Darby, PA

5 Reviews for K&E Bridal Consultants

5 K&E Bridal Consultants Reviews

We had a Saturday night Black Tie affair in Philadelphia. We used K&E and could not have been happier. Varnita took control and coordinated all the vendors and the hotel venue. She made sure the Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, and Reception went off smoothly. Our center pieces were complicated and with many candles and she made sure all was set up perfectly. We had some issues with the Hotel venue and she stepped in and made things work. You will not be disappointing using them.

Sent on 11/07/2015

K&E Bridal Consultants's reply:

Thank you for the great review it was a pleasure working with you thank you so much.

Angela · Married on 05/24/2014

K&E Consultants did my wedding in 6 months & I was very happy & impressed with all the ideas that was provided for us & our guest couldn't stop talking about how Beautiful everything was from my our flowers to all of our decorations she made my experience less stressful & more happy...Thank u so muck K&E & if you or someone u knew need a wedding consultant you can't go wrong with K&E Consultants

Tarmara · Married on 06/19/2010

I can't say enough great things about Varnita Leppo. She provides outstanding service and professionalism, and my husband and I don't know what we would have done without him. She was with us from the beginning of our wedding day all the way through to our departure. He made sure all of our details were set and that everything went smoothly! She is an amazing and inspiring person and I'm glad to be able to say that Varnita Leppo was a part of our special day!

Services Used:
    Wedding Planning, Unique Services (Other)

LaTonya · Married on 02/05/2010

I Love the service.

Varnita · Married on 12/15/2001

Great Customer Service and had fun working with her. And my wedding day was stress free. She did everything for me and my husband. If K&E Bridal is free for your wedding day grab her up.

Sent on 03/24/2008