K&D Beauty Reviews

6 Reviews for K&D Beauty

K&D Beauty 1
K&D Beauty 2

Jennifer Armand 路 Married on 04/27/2019

The Best Makeup and Hair choice!!

Hazel & Danielle made sure the women in my bridal party looked amazing.
    Every bride worries that something will go wrong on the day of there wedding I was no exception. For me it happened to be waking up with what I thought was a stress rash across my upper chest, nope allergic rash due to medication, not good when wearing a strapless wedding gown. The ladies made me feel beautiful for my wedding and managed to completely hide the hives.

Sent on 05/05/2019
  • Katie

Katie Seqouia 路 Married on 01/21/2019

Makeup artists were so awesome!

They were AMAZING! The products used were incredible and I鈥檝e never felt prettier. This is my 4th time being a bridesmaid and I wish every experience was like this in the makeup chair! (Because not all of them are 馃槼) I also never leave reviews but trust me this was on my priority list! Thank you!!!!!!!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Sandra 路 Married on 09/13/2018

Kristel was super flexible and helpful, the makeup she did for me was gorgeous, I couldn鈥檛 have been happier with it. And all my bridesmaids loved the work she did on them too.
    Thank you Kristel for having made of my day so wonderful!

Sent on 09/19/2018
    K&D Beauty 3
    K&D Beauty 4

Brittany 路 Married on 08/12/2018

Kristel and her assistant were beyond amazing!
    Prompt, on time, fantastic communication, but above it all, there makeup technique and application was on point for my bridesmaids and myself (bride). They used mostly M.A.C. makeup with a few other high end brands that made us all wedding ready and stunning!
    Kristel and her assistant also drove all the way from Bothell to Bonney Lake just to do our makeup at our venue! I wish I could get married again just to have them do my makeup over and over! They were awesome, and I felt so beautiful. Thanks ladies!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Cee 路 Married on 06/04/2018

Krystal was the best. She is a lovely person and a wonderfully talented makeup artist. I received a lot of compliments. She made this tired mother of the groom look beautiful and younger too !

Sent on 09/12/2018

Bri 路 Married on 08/04/2016

Dani did my makeup in the past for a few special events. She is a beautiful makeup artist and listened to everything I wanted. She completely exceeded my expectations and I was thrilled with the outcome!

Sent on 09/13/2018