K & C Photography Reviews

44 | Lancaster, PA

44 Reviews for K & C Photography

Spring · Married on 12/01/2014

Kim and Chris provided us with absolutely georgeous pictures of our wedding day. They made certain that we got the pictures we wanted and came up with some wonderful ideas that I would have never thought of - and some of those are my favorite photos. Sometimes when attending weddings, the period of time spent posing and setting up for pictures can be painful for those in the pictures and the guest waiting for the reception to get under way. This was not the case with K&C. They made all the photo taking a painless process. This was especially great considering my husband is not a man that likes to have his picture taken. I can't praise K&C Phoyography enough. They were absolutely great to work with, and I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!!'

Brian · Married on 09/06/2014

Kim and Chris were great to work with and had ideas that were unique which resulted in fantastic photos. They went beyond our expectations. We recommend their services and definitely use them again.

Abigail · Married on 07/26/2014

It was a pleasure to work with Kim & Chris. They treated husband and I like family. They are wonderful, creative, inexpensive, professional, flexible and so easy to work with. Pictures turned out beautiful and will be used as Christmas gifts to friends and family this holiday season. They will definitely be used again on our next celebration/family gathering. Love you guys!!

• F

Felicia · Married on 06/14/2014

Kim and Chris were AMAZING!!!! We first used them for our engagement pictures then for our wedding. When it came to our engagement pictures the weather was not our biggest fan so it took a time or two of rescheduling to get together but they were able to work with us to find a time that fit for all of us! After they did our engagement pictures (which we got a ton of for a great price!) of course we wanted them for our wedding! On our wedding day Kim jumped into my parents house like she had been a part of the family for my entire life! It was great because everyone was so comfortable around both Kim and Chris! They were able to direct shots flawlessly and make sure we got every shot we wanted plus many many more!!!!

Arwen · Married on 03/08/2014

Kim and Chris were absolutely amazing! They take so many great pictures and were fun to have around. They were organized and very responsive. Kim was very flexible with her schedule and time as well.

Suneet · Married on 02/01/2014

Kim and Chris are the best photography team anyone would want for their special day. Not just we but all our friends and family loved our wedding pictures. Thanks a lot guys! We are gonna cherish the moments that you captured so perfectly.

Kim and Chris are great and so much fun to work with! From the first point of contact through present they have been very responsive and have kept us updated with sneak peeks and emails. Others have seen the sneak peeks and commented how nice the photos are. We love the photos we have seen and look forward to seeing the rest!

My husband and I really enjoyed having K&C Photo shoot our wedding. They were fun to work with, energetic, creative and very thorough in covering all aspects of our event. We were not looking for "traditional" wedding photos. We wanted something a little different and creative and were more interested in the outdoor photos than the church photos. We did some of both, but appreciated that K&C looked for ways to get some non-traditional shots in more traditional settings. We love their creativity and were ecstatic with the outcome of our pictures. Would highly recommend them!

Tod · Married on 07/13/2013

We couldn't of asked for or possibly had a better couple to photograph our special day. Kim and Chris worked there butts of at our wedding even with the temperature being around 90 that day. They captured every possible shot that we could of asked for from the time we arrived to the very end of our ceremony. They came up with great ideas on shots and made our special day even more special. If you are looking for a photographer to do your wedding photos, engagement photos or any special moment we HIGHLY recommend them....

Sarah and Danny · Married on 04/06/2013

Best photographers ever! We couldn't have dreamt of having better photos to remember our wedding day!

Amanda · Married on 11/10/2012

Kim & Chris are an amazing team. They captured EVERY moment! They are very professional and extremely talented! Chris did a great job with our youngest daughter who is 3 and was done with pictures after the first one. I will recommend them to anyone and everyone I know!

Amanda Hess

Lauren · Married on 03/31/2012

Very attentive. Great product for the price. Helped move things effectively on our wedding day. Highly recommended for your event!

Amy · Married on 10/22/2011

We could not have asked for better photographers to spend time with & capture our special day. Kim & Chris are a fun-loving couple, who are eager to go above & beyond to meet your needs. From the word go, they were enthusiastic to incorporate our ideas into their work. Any questions or concerns we may have had, K & C responded quickly & worked with us to streamline the day. The packages and options available are a God send to the budget-conscious couple. You most definitely get your moneys worth from them! Our engagement pictures were amazing & it gave us the opportunity to get to know them and feel more at ease the day of the wedding. Both of us knew we were in great hands! Their help & suggestions were very appreciated on the big day. Our guests had a lot of fun & were highly impressed with the end results! Kim & Chris are an awesome team and truly encompass the heart of K&C Photography.

Denise · Married on 05/21/2011

Kim and Chris did an exceptional job. They followed through with every shot that we requested. And they captured every moment, facial expressions, etc. without being intrusive. Even if you get tired of all the pictures and requests from them to pose, just go with it. It's worth it in the end. They know exactly what shots they need to produce beautiful pictures. We love our pictures, along with all the raving reviews from friends and family who saw them. I would definitely recommend Kim an Chris to anyone - we couldn't be happier!

Sarah · Married on 11/06/2010

I feel, know that I am completely blessed to have had the opportunity to work with Kim and Chris. Right from the beginning they were very professional showing and discussing every detail with me. The photographers are more amazing than I could have ever imagined. I actually looked at one of the photos in Kim's camera and was in disbelief that it was actually me. They both have a keen sense of creatiity as well as seeing the perfect picture at a moments notice. They captured each special moment so wonderfully. K & C Photography surpassed any expectation I had about our wedding photos. They will be treasured for as long as we live and forever grateful to Kim and Chris for the time and heart that went into making our pictures forever memorable ! Thank you :-)

Samantha · Married on 10/09/2010

Kim and Chris were absolutely WONDERFUL to work with. From the beginning of the process they were so professional and made it so easy for us. They were very flexible with times to meet and always responded back to us within a few hours. Our day went so smooth because they were always there to lead us in the direction that worked best for us. I can't even begin to describe how much FUN they were to work with also. Everyone in our bridal party said how creative and fun they were. Our wedding pictures are absolutely stunning and we thank them from the bottom of our hearts for giving us such wonderful pictures to remember our day for years to come!

• F

Danielle · Married on 09/11/2010

As a bride, it is hard to imagine someone who can capture each and every moment of your wedding day. But Kim and Chris, of K&C Photography, truly captured each beautiful moment and heartfelt feeling we experienced on one of the most special days of our lives. From the first day we met Kim and Chris we felt so at ease and confident in their work. Their energetic and up-beat personalities were contagious. They were thorough and patient when explaining each option that we had. They were also timely and prompt when responding to any questions or concerns. As a bride who planned her wedding in only 5 months (yikes!) and is prone to stress as it is, I can say, with confidence, that they made me feel so at ease.
    Before our wedding they shot our engagement photos, which turned out to be the perfect representation of us as a couple. What started out as a day planned for the good old engagment photos, turned into a day of adventure and fun in Lancaster City. They made us feel so relaxed, which carried over into our photos. They worked with us to create beautiful shots that we will truly treasure forever. They spent extra time researching and brainstorming places that would be the perfect backdrop for our personalities.
    When it came to our wedding, they made the day stress free and added an element of fun. They worked diligently ahead of time to layout a timeline that would allow them to capture the day, without us missing anything. They made note, ahead of time, of any special family members, friends, or others that we wanted photos with. This eliminated any last minute stress the day of the wedding. The shots they took were absolutely breathtaking.
    We also ordered an album from them. They took so much time to create options for various layouts within the album. Each page had such a creative flair. They followed up with the company as the album was processed, keeping us updated each step of the way. We received the album in a fantastic amount of time and are THRILLED with the finished product.
    I would highly recommend them to anyone and plan to use them to capture the special moments that lie ahead in our future.
    We cannot thank Kim and Chris enough for their hard work, fantastic personalities, and capturing our day. It is truly evident that these two love what they do...Thank you both again!

David · Married on 07/21/2010

Kim and Chris are professionals! They truly captured our loving and emotional expressions during our wedding. Their work is exceptional and sooo many pictures to pick from!!! We are absolutely thrilled with their service and highly recommend them for any occasion!!

Monica · Married on 07/04/2010

From start to finish K&C Photography was everything I could have ever hoped for. Kim was incredibly professional, and did a phenomenal job with our pictures. We started receiving emails that are pictures were available to start viewing while we were still on our honeymoon! They were a pleasure to work with, and they were VERY reasonably priced. I couldn't be any happier, and I HIGHLY recommend them to any couple getting married! I have had a number of friends tell me that my pictures are the best they've ever seen. And I have to agree...we never thought we could look that good!

• W

Amy · Married on 06/12/2010

Kim & Chris did an excellent job with our wedding! They were very easy to work with and have wonderful personalities8001320,151900805,163901854,163904194,163905675,163906651,166900538,173300215,173800174,173800374,173800664,181100515,184601297,185100022,185106933,185201803,199105461,199108601,199109894,199111067,199111387,199111661,279202782,294700479,500031092,500261922,500292820,500353275,500876059,500951572,502044321,502333505,502345076,502646525,503357730,504238365,504620383,504717768,505048391,505083537,505244929,505444602,505511491,505865354,506314500,506582512,506636357,506970443,507375881,507693216,507894025,508658275,509032025,509611927,509705350,510652350,

Colleen · Married on 05/15/2010

Kim and Chris are an extremely professional, fun, creative and easy to work with team of photographers. They captured so many moments and so many different shots that are just stunning. My wedding day went by so fast it was almost a blur, but every time that I look back at their pictures I remember all the good times from that day. I would recommend K and C Photography to anyone and everyone!

Erin · Married on 04/24/2010

We couldn't be happier with the work Kim and Chris did for us!!! They were seriously dedicated to providing us with the best experience possible. They really went the extra mile and not only took some amazing photographs but were very creative and managed to incorporate our personalities into the pictures so we now have a wedding album unlike any other and the perfect match for us. We will recommend them to everyone.

Jeff · Married on 02/13/2010

Kim and Chris are the best hands down. They made our wedding day an even better experience. The way that they took pictures was fun and creative. Being the groom I was really nervous but having Chris there with the guys and Kim with the women actually made it less stressful for me. Chris has a great sense of humor and had us showing genuine laughs during the photos. Kim takes charge of the situation and has things under control at all times. She makes the photo session smooth and well planned out. People that we could never catch laughing were actually laughing. I would recommend them to anyone.

Kaylyn · Married on 10/23/2009

I had a fantastic experience with my engagement and wedding photos. My photos turned out better than what I was hoping for! I hate having my picture taken, but once I was in front of their cameras I felt very comfortable and I was able to be me in the pictures. They provided great pictures, at a price that didn't break my wallet.

Jennifer · Married on 06/13/2009

K and C Photography is an excellent resource for couples who require fantastic, creative and dedicated wedding photography. They are an exceptional photography team who made my wedding extra special as they caught all the vital moments on film. The final wedding album and enlargements are special reminders of my wedding day.