K. Bella - Wedding and Event Planning Reviews

4 | Parker Dam, CA

4 Reviews for K. Bella - Wedding and Event Planning

Annie · Married on 09/03/2016

Katelyn is THE BEST! She listens to everything you want and makes sure IT GETS DONE! She works very hard, has lots of knowledge in this industry and does everything she can to ensure your vision comes to life. She answers every phone call, text and e-mail and remembers every little detail...believe me, brides send LOTS! She travels to wherever you need her to go and is always happy to do so! She is amazing, inside and out. She did my sister's wedding, my wedding, and I will be recommending her to everyone I know!
    K. BELLA WEDDINGS = THE BEST COMPANY TO GUARANTEE YOUR DAY IS THE BEST DAY EVER!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Nadia · Married on 09/19/2015

Katelyn was by far one of the best investments of our wedding!! Her services are worth much much more!!!!
    She not only made the day go without a glitch (or any that I knew of), she allowed us to enjoy every single moment of our day rather than have to dedicate time and energy coordinating with vendors or dealing with last minute unexpected hurdles.
    She is so full of wisdom, ideas and suggestions; she completely enhanced our wedding day. She can either help you plan things so they are done in the ''traditional'' way, or really help you make your vision come to life in a way that reflects who you are as a couple. She doesn't judge, but is totally honest with you. She's laid back but always on top things. Basically, she's amazing :))
    I would recommend her over and over again!

Sent on 11/02/2015

K. Bella - Wedding and Event Planning's reply:

Thank you very much! It's easy to be great at my job with such amazing clients to work for! Xo Your wedding was by far the best way to end my wedding season! Happy you were the last wedding for 2015!

Kristina · Married on 08/22/2015

The service Katelyn provides is truly Invaluable. She makes wedding planning a stress free and non-overwhelming process, allowing you to fully enjoy the experience and lead up to your big day! Her extensive knowledge and expertise helps couples make important decisions they may never have even thought of, thereby avoiding potential day of disasters. Her organization and interface management skills ensure a smooth, stress free day for all parties, vendors, bridal attendees and guests alike. Well worth the investment if you ask me!! Everyone commented on how calm I seemed throughout my wedding day, I attributed this to the pre-work Katelyn helped facilitate, and my confidence in her to handle anything thrown her way.

Sent on 11/05/2015

Sarah · Married on 07/20/2013

At first, I wasn't convinced I even needed a wedding planner but I am sooo glad I found Katelyn. She was worth her wait in gold. She corralled all my ideas into one cohesive vision and then made it all happen. She took care of all the little issues that crop up during a big event before I was even aware there was a problem. I was able to relax and enjoy my wedding day because I knew everything was handled.

Sent on 11/02/2015

K. Bella - Wedding and Event Planning's reply:

Thank you! You are so sweet!