JZM Entertainment Reviews

79 | Monterey, CA

79 Reviews for JZM Entertainment

Stephanie · Married on 12/01/2012

JZM Entertainment was a great company to work with. DJ Jaime was the best and made our wedding a success. My guest said they had a blast and asked me where I found this great DJ. I was blessed to find a great DJ. We recommend JZM Entertainment to anyone who wants their wedding to be a success.

Sent on 12/23/2012
  • User2769462 · event on: 11/02/2012

The music was upbeat and kept the party atmosphere going. He was friendly and did a great job on the Mic. I recommend dj Jaime to all my friends.

Sent on 11/13/2012

Joaquin · Married on 10/20/2012

JZM Entertainment was so awesome. DJ Jaime and his assistance Edith were on time and it was a pleasure having a male and female conbination for the entertainment. JZM Entertainment was always in contact with us and quickly responded to our texts and emails. We strongly recommend JZM Entertainment for your all of your wedding entertainment and MC services. My guest are still raving about the choice in music, how compact and great the system sounded. Thank you DJ Jaime for making our wedding a big success.

Sent on 11/14/2012

Hector · event on: 09/30/2012

Jaime was very professional, he also made sure he checked with me throughout the night to make sure my guests were enjoying the music I had requested, and showed the willingness to accommodate my needs.

Sent on 10/28/2013

Nicole · Married on 09/08/2012

DJ Jaime and his crew were awesome. They had my guest dancing all night and he was dead on with all the dances and kept us on time. We really enjoyed his interactive music database on his website which made it easy to select our songs. Thank You Again

Sent on 09/13/2012

DJ Jaime helped make my special day perfect! He is a very professional DJ and has incredible talent with mixing your favorite songs. I got many compliments from my wedding guests on how awesome the music was and how much fun they had dancing the night away.

Thank you sooo much JZM!

Sent on 08/30/2012

Claudia · Married on 08/18/2012

JZM Entertainment staff was great and provided everything I requested for my Wedding. I couldn't have asked for a better Wedding DJ and MC than DJ Jaime. I loved the sound of his equipment and the lights were just amazing. My guest are still raving about how much fun they had at my wedding. I will definetly keep JZM Entertainment and DJ Jaime in mind for future events.

Sent on 08/30/2012
  • F

Felipe · Married on 08/12/2012

Thank you for your great service JZM Entertainment. We had a blast and all of our guest loved every moment. Thank you for always being in contact with us and helping us plan our wedding. We will definetly keep you in mind for future events.

Sent on 09/17/2012

Tarrah · Married on 08/04/2012

JZM Entertainment was Awesome. DJ Jaime did a great job at always keeping in touch with us and meeting with us in person on several occasions. DJ Jaime is like family now that we have work with him and got to know him. We will definetly keep JZM Entertainment in mind for all of our future events. Thank You for making our weeding a success. Love Tarrah

Sent on 08/05/2012

Luis · Married on 08/04/2012

The entertainment was great! It definately made my wedding even more special. DJ Jaime was incredible and kept everybody entertained. I would highly recommend JZM entertainment for anybody that is planning on getting married, having a birthday or planning an event for families and/or friends.

Sent on 09/05/2012
  • User2642021 · 2+ years ago

JZM Entertainment was awesome. DJ Jaime and his assistant were there 2 hours before start time and his DJ system was compact but powerfull. DJ Jaime kept our wedding going smoothly and the dance floor was packed once he began to mix all of the songs that we requested. He was also always in contact with us and made it easy to chose our songs on his website. I strongly recommend DJ Jaime and JZM Entertainment staff!

Sent on 09/06/2012

Christie · Married on 07/14/2012

We loved working with Jaime and JZM Entertainment. The process was very smooth and the music was awesme.

Thank you for all you did to help make our wedding a blast.
    -D&C

Sent on 08/03/2012

Sandra · Married on 06/23/2012

JZM Entertainment made our wedding date memorable. We loved how quick DJ Jaime responded to all our emails and texts. DJ Jaime also made it easy for us to pick our songs on his website. We strongly recommend JZM Entertainment! Love Sandra

Sent on 07/24/2012

jaime · Married on 06/09/2012

Dj Jaime Martinez was a wonderful experience . Very professional , and well planned. My wife and I were very pleased. My guest also notice his performance and music selection was noticed , Great music was played . Dj Jaime Martinez portability and size of his Equipment was a plus. my wife and I will never forget his help and his service at our wedding . We recommend Dj Jaime Martinez for all events, and plan on using him in future events. Thank you Dj Jaime Martinez.

Sent on 07/27/2012

Mike · event on: 06/09/2012

JZM Entertainment was the greatest DJ I have ever experienced! The music selection was great, he really knew how to keep the party going. He is very professional and a fun MC, I will be using him from now on. I recommend him for any occasion.

Sent on 12/11/2012

Michael · Married on 06/04/2012

Thank you JZM Entertainment for making our wedding a success. DJ Jaime was great at keeping us on our time table and reminding us of times for dances. DJ jaime had the dance floor packed until the wedding was over. Our guest our still raving about your services. Thank You

Sent on 07/26/2012

Maria · Married on 06/02/2012

Thank you JZM Entertainment for making our wedding date memorable. We thank you for meeting with us and for always keeping in touch with us. The tools that you emailed us made it easier to plan our wedding. My guest are still raving about your music an personality. One again thank you for your services and we will keep you in mind for other events. Maria & Michael.

Sent on 07/23/2012

Javier · Married on 05/12/2012

Jaime did a great job at always being in contact with us. He made it easy for us to select our music. Our guest really enjoyed the diversity of music during our dinner and cocktail hour. This was our first wedding and Jaime did a great job at keeping us on our time limit. Everything went smooth and everybody enjoyed the lights and the music! My sister has already booked him for her wedding. I strongly recommend JZM Entertainment. Love Javier & Stephanie!

Sent on 07/23/2012

Alba · Married on 07/28/2007

Excellent taste in music variation! He has the talent and flexibility needed for a wedding! Highly recommend DJ Jaime! -Alba

Sent on 01/16/2013

Norma · Married on 11/01/2014

When I started planning my wedding in CA I was living in Oregon and Jaime was more than flexible with this situation. He was relatively quick to respond and always answered my questions thoroughly. He was very helpful with the whole process, so I always felt we were in good hands. Needless to say, the dance floor was never empty because he knew how to gauge my guests and know what songs they liked.

Sent on 01/05/2015
  • F

Flora · event on: 10/31/2012

DJ Jaime was courteous and professional. Jaime gave suggestions and I was open to his suggestions. Jaime's music was good & I saw that everybody was dancing and moving. Jaime's DJ equipment was up to date and sounded excellent. I would have him do my next party again.

Sent on 12/11/2012

We really enjoyed the selection of music played at our wedding. The Dj really knows his stuff and worked with us to ensure we had the right type of music throughout the event. Great selection of music made for a great time on the dance floor. Cheers!

Sent on 03/25/2013

The guy who Djs will find any music you need. You just have to tell him ahead of time. He does a pretty good job. I would recommend that everything be made clear with whoever you are working in weddings. No room for error that way. Overall awesome wedding dj job.

Sent on 03/23/2013

The services provided were very professional and he went out of his way to accomodate everything that he was asked to do.

Sent on 11/15/2012

3.6
      3.5

Jaime and his wife are wonderful people. She is just beginning her photography so I didn't opt to use their photography services. They were nice enough to share their photos of my wedding with me. The song selection was good, Jaime was helpful with song ideas as well as song titles for the different activities i.e.; bouquet toss, announcing of bride and groom as Mr. and Mrs. etc. and their lighting services were excellent! I would recommend him.

Sent on 10/20/2014