JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa Reviews

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 4
JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 5
JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 6
JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 7

I had my wedding here and it was amazing!
    My ceremony was at the Garden Gazebo and I had my reception at Ceres.
    They have wonderful vendors and the wedding coordinator is the best.
    I highly recommend this beautiful resort for any event!

Sent on 06/20/2014
  • User3209377 · 2+ years ago

JW Marriott in Las Vegas Neveda was an excellent choice for our wedding. We experienced clean and beautifully manicured grounds in addition to friendly and helpful staff. They also have great views of the mountains. Their wedding package was reasonable and flexible in terms of including their preferred vendors or selecting your own.

Sent on 10/30/2013

Amy · Married on 06/22/2013

Words can not describe how magical our Wedding WEEKEND was... and yes I said weekend! Not only was our Wedding Day perfect in every way, but the hotel had so much to offer our guest that we turned our special day into an entire weekend of non stop fun! We had a Welcoming Party in our Suite overlooking the Strip, Pool Day in a Private Cabana, Golf Day for the Guys, Spa Day for the Girls, There was Nightly entertainment in the Casino and Irish Pub, and a variety of Restaurants for all the guests to choose from. The ease of having everyone and every event at one location made it so simple and relaxing!

Not only is the property breathtaking with lush landscaping, flowers, trees, and waterscapes everywhere, the people who work there are so accommodating and nice!!! My husband and I will never forget how amazing our wedding was! They went above and beyond on every aspect and you don't realize how many details and help you need throughout the day that the Marriott had a team of people already doing before I even asked or thought about it. They are so good at what they do and our wedding coordinator who was a lifesaver! We were able to enjoy every minute and not stress about anything!

Hands down the best place in Las Vegas to have your Wedding at! I lived it and will never forget it!

Sent on 07/10/2014

John · Married on 06/13/2013

We had our wedding ceremony (outside at the gazebo) and reception (inside the Ceres lounge) at the JW Marriott on June 13, 2013 and it was wonderful. We spent a week looking at other venues along the strip, in Henderson and Summerlin and were not impressed. We chose the JW Marriott because of how beautiful the resort and grounds are and we really loved all of the palm trees and water features through out the property as well as the great on site reception areas. All the staff involved in the planning of the wedding and reception to the people involved in the wedding ceremony and reception went above and beyond to make sure they provided the best service to make our "special day" truly special. So please take the time to tour the property and talk to the wedding planners because if you do we know you will choose the JW Marriott for your wedding & reception. Congratulations & Enjoy.

Sent on 01/15/2014

The whole staff is wonderful. They made my husband and I day enjoyable. Jenny, Devan and Nicole are professionals! Also, the food was delicious (salmon entree).

Sent on 06/22/2013
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 04/20/2013

The best!

The communication was helpful and always timely with on-site coordinator (and lifesaver) Jennifer Wallace who always had an answer or some advice. She's the bomb and she knows her stuff. For example, I wasn't able to go down to the reception site before the wedding due to timing and she (with help from staff) took my cues and my things and executed everything perfectly. Everything was exquisitely arranged.

The food was IMPECCABLE, and I never say that about wedding food.

The banquet manager had the entire night under control, covering everything from making sure timing was kept to keeping track of every wedding accessory brought into the reception room. I didn't even know the Marriott staff would be cleaning and boxing everything up at the end of the night--they 100% had EVERYTHING taken care of. I can't thank them enough for taking great care of every detail so my husband and I could just focus on having fun and being happy.

Vendor-wise, we relied heavily on their preferred vendors. Reading my other reviews, you'll see that was a good choice :)

The grounds are stunning and the choices for ceremony and reception areas are numerous and all very hard to choose from--they're all so beautiful!

We were able to spend a ton of time there. No hassle. Everything was taken care of. Such a relief. I highly recommend using the JW Marriott for a wedding or special occasion. Personally, I'd like to go back for a little staycation :)

Sent on 05/28/2013

Kristen · Married on 03/23/2013

The JW Marriott Resort and Spa in Las Vegas was the absolute PERFECT wedding location for our destination wedding. The grounds are large and EXTREMELY clean, which meant I could be together with my family and friends wherever we went (dinner, pool, etc.). My event coordinator, Jennifer Wallace, was unbelievably awesome. She answered any and all questions I had in a timely manner, and was always able to calm my wedding nerves. The staff at the JW is extremely nice and will go above and beyond for you. Tory Cooper was my wedding planner and she made everything on my big day go very special, as well as was there for me for whatever I needed!! I wish I could get married there all over again!!

Sent on 04/09/2013

Sarah · Married on 03/16/2013

This was the perfect place to have our wedding. Jeni was our wedding coordinator and did a spectacular job making sure everything went smoothly and I didn't have to worry about a thing. They really went above and beyond our expectations and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding venue! Thank you so much JW!!

Sent on 04/03/2013

Karissa · Married on 10/20/2012

I worked with Jeni for my wedding day, and everything was absolutely perfect. I could always shoot Jeni an email with any questions or concerns and she would reply almost instantly. When it came to the day of the wedding everything went off without any issues, and the entire staff at the JW Marriott was so accommodating and helpful. When Jeni passed the wedding night off to the banquet manager, it went just as well he was so great to myself and my family/friends. I would highly, highly recommend the JW Marriott for a wedding off the strip in Las Vegas!!

Sent on 10/24/2012
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/06/2012

My daughter wanted to have the wedding in Las Vegas as she lived there. Even though most of the family was in California, we agreed to look for venues. After looking at the different options, we selected the JW Marriott for the wedding ceremony and reception. We decided on the gazebo for the ceremony at sunset and the Parian room for the reception. The green grass and waterfalls throughout the property make you feel like you were at a resort and not a "Vegas" hotel.

Our event co-ordinator was Jeni Reyes Wallace who was exceptional in everything she did - from helping make sure every request was met; answering all of our questions; giving us ideas and suggestions and just making sure that everything ran smoothly. We truly enjoyed working with her and plan to keep in contact with her now that the wedding is over. The Banquet Manager, Devin was also very attentive to our every need during the rehearsal dinner and during the reception. In fact all of the staff members were great and very attentive.

The Parian room was spectacular and our guests kept saying what a magical evening it was! From the linens to the room set up to seeing how happy the bride and groom were, they were right - it truly was magical.

Sent on 11/05/2012

Kim · Married on 06/12/2012

This is the perfect place to get married in Las Vegas. We wanted something more elegant that a typical chapel or strip hotel wedding. The grounds of the JW were perfect for the ceremony and made a perfect setting for our wedding photos. The hotel staff was very accommodating and made us feel very welcomed.

Sent on 06/22/2012

Kimberly · Married on 05/26/2012

Our wedding coordinator Jeni went above and beyond throughout all of our planning. The staff at the JW was amazing as well. We had a stress free planning experience and all of our needs were met without worry. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone wanting to have a great experience planning their wedding!

Sent on 06/10/2012

Daniela · Married on 05/12/2012

This place was AMAZING. The gorunds are BEAUTIFUL but the staff is SUPER. Everyone treated us like royalty and made our wedding day PERFECT!

Sent on 06/11/2012
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 09/05/2010

We had the best experience at the JW Marriott! From the very beginning when we started planning the wedding, we were impressed with everyone and everything. Donielle worked so hard to make our day perfect, and it was!! The hotel is breathtaking and the grounds are remarkable. It is truly luxurious and the entire staff at the hotel makes you feel special. We had our ceremony at the Gazeebo and it was so beautiful. Our reception was at Ceres Restaurant and Devin's hard work and enthusiasm was undeniable. We can't say enough great things! The food was delicious, the room was beautiful, and the service was amazing. Thanks for making the day stress free and perfect :-)

Sent on 09/18/2010
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/24/2010

To say that the JW Marriott went above and beyond our expectation is an understatement! We had venue issues around 7 months out and then ended up booking at the JW and have not looked back! From the quick responses to emails to their willingness to meet with you and share ideas with you, they are outstanding! Michael & Julie in the Catering Department are true professionals!

Said & Carl in banquets truly blew us away! All that we had to do was show up and have fun, they took care of each and every detail in between. The next day, at our farewell party, our guests were even commenting on how attentive and amazing the staff us. Usually guests will say that they had a great time, but to comment on the banquet staff really demonstrates what an impression they left on our guests!

So many said that it was the best wedding they ever attended and I owe that to the staff at the JW Marriott for executing our plan! It takes a special staff to execute a detailed event plan and they did that and then some!!!

I would highly recommend the JW Marriott to anyone looking for a venue!

Sent on 05/03/2010

Jennifer · Married on 04/24/2010

I would highly recommend the JW Marriott to anyone looking for a venue!

Sent on 05/06/2010

Sandra · Married on 11/14/2009

I can say enough good things about the JW Marriott and its staff. Our wedding was absolutely perfect. Everything was above our expectations...the planning, the catering staff, the food, the beautiful ceremony site and reception venue, the rooms, our amazing suite, the cake, and the Irish Pub where we had our dinner rehearsal....I give my highest compliments to our coordinator, Julianne. She made my wedding experience so easy and she is an absolute joy to work with. My guests, who were all from out of town, loved the resort and were amazed at how big the rooms were! Kudos to the JW Marriot Resort & Spa in Las Vegas!

Sent on 12/12/2009
  • empede

Erin · Married on 10/17/2009

Beyond our expectations! The hotel staff was absolutely wonderful! All of our guests that stayed at the Marriott were so pleased, and the catering department was fantastic! Our coordinator, Bobbi was my Angel, and Devin (our banquet captain) was so terrific! They both made everything run so smoothly, we didnt have to worry about one thing! The setting was so beautiful, and put together so nicely! The staff was extremely professional, and made our day extremely memorable!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/28/2009

Samantha · Married on 10/17/2009

This is the most beautiful place in Vegas to get married. If you have the privilege of getting married here and working with Julie Atkinson then you are in luck! She is the best!!! I couldn't be happier with my wedding day :)

Sent on 03/07/2010

Jacklean · Married on 10/11/2009

they are amazing! besides being professional, they will go the extra mile to ensure that you will have the wedding day of your dreams. I couldnt have asked for anything more..actually they exceeded my expectations beyond a doubt.

They are highly reccomended for good reason, do not hesitate...give them a call soon..they book up fast and you will see why once you see them in action.

P.S. Julie from catering and Devon our banquest capt. were amazing, if you get married there i hope you are lucky enough to have them!!

Sent on 10/12/2009

Southida · Married on 06/20/2009

This was our perfect day and the JW Marriott and their staff was the icing to the cake! They were GREAT!!!

Sent on 08/21/2009

Julie · Married on 05/17/2009

Excellent service and beautiful venue! Everyone loved the food at the reception. Julie was awesome!

Sent on 08/25/2009

Sarah · Married on 05/12/2018

It was a very positive experience working with Donna. She explained ever step of the wedding process very clear and simple. I would recommend her service to everyone :)

Sent on 06/06/2018

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

Thank you Sarah! It was an absolute pleasure working with you on your special day. Your Wedding was AMAZING! All the best to you and Ryan!

Renata · Married on 05/05/2018

Jw Marriott did an amazing job with my wedding! Weddings are very stressful and they did everything to help keep me calm to enjoy my special day! They were right on top of everything and so organized, especially the day of coordinator!

Sent on 07/15/2018

don · Married on 11/25/2017

Tammy and her staff her wonderful from the very beginning through to the last dance. They accommodated every need and assigned personal wait staff just to the us the wedding couple to ensure we were catered to all evening. This was as close to flawless as a wedding can get.

Sent on 12/12/2017
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 8

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review me, it was such a pleasure helping you and Cathy plan your wedding. I love the picture you posted you two have such a beautiful family.