JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa Reviews

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 5
JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 6
JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 7

Mark · Married on 09/16/2017

I cannot say enough great things about the JW Marriott. Our wedding coordinator Donna was superb and made the process of planning our wedding as easy and as stress free as possible. All of the staff did an amazing job making our wedding day the most beautiful and memorable day of our lives. They even brought out a pack & play and some blankets and pillows when some of the little ones fell asleep after so much excitement. The food was phenomenal, they even saved some appetizers for us and brought them over during the photo shoot so we could eat. We had barely eaten all day so this was much appreciated! Our day was perfect, we would highly recommend the JW Marriott and Donna.

Sent on 10/02/2017
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 8
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 9
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 10
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 11
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 12
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 13

Susan · Married on 06/24/2017

Keri Macanas was amazing - she helped me get everything put together without any hassle. She answered all my questions,made great suggestions and helped put together a beautiful smooth running wedding. Emily Rose, the day of coordinator, took care of the moving parts and made sure all went smoothly. The dinner reception at the Hawthorne Grille was beautiful and the food was amazing!! All the guests raved about our ceremony and dinner. I'm so happy we chose the JW Marriott

Sent on 06/26/2017

Susan · Married on 06/24/2017

Beautiful stress free wedding!! Guests raved about everything - Thank you Keri Macanas and everyone at the JW Marriott

Sent on 07/03/2017

Matt · Married on 06/10/2017

We couldn't have chosen a better location for our special day. Amberly and the rest of the events and catering team did an amazing job from start to finish. Being Las Vegas locals, we wanted a location that really gave us that beautiful Las Vegas resort feeling without the strip prices. In the end we couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out. Thank you!

Matt and Christopher

Jim · Married on 05/27/2017

The JW Marriott Las Vegas and Tammie Burneo went above and beyond for our event on 05/27/2017. The food was excellent, the service was amazing, the Marbella room was perfect for our needs. Tammie did a fantastic job from start to finish. Our event went flawlessly and exceeded my expectations. I would not hesitate using the JW Marriott in the future and would recommend the same for any family and friends. Great Job!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Shirley · Married on 05/20/2017

I couldn't say enough good things about the entire wedding planning process right through to the end our wedding reception.
    We are from Canada, but wanted a painless, easy to plan, yet beautiful wedding. That is exactly what we got.
    We met Tammie on site on prior to our wedding trip. She help us with every single detail of the planning process. The packages you get with JW Marriott provides you with every you need for your big day (DJ/MC, photography, cake, flowers, meal planning, wedding planner, service staff, tasting, rehearsal, hair/makeup).
    The venue itself is beautiful. They have multiple locations on site you can choose from, indoors or outdoors. The grounds make for stunning photos.
    I highly recommend this venue for your big day.

Sent on 10/06/2018
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 14
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 15

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

Hello Shirley,
    Thank you so much for your sweet words, it was such a pleasure meeting you and being part of your special day! You looked so beautiful! Thank you for sharing your pictures.
    Best Wishes,
    Tammie Burneo
    Catering Sales Manager

Melissa · Married on 05/13/2017

Donna at JW Marriott is a great asset to your team!!! She helped us create our perfect dream wedding!!! She answered all my questions and promptly returned all correspondence. The grounds are beautiful and make for great wedding pictures! All our guest had a great time in a beautiful setting!!! Would highly recommend JW Marriott !!!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Lindsey · Married on 04/22/2017

The team at the Marriott is amazing. Very reliable, responsive, trustworthy and helpful. They never added to the stress of wedding planning, in fact they made it easier!

Sarah · Married on 04/01/2017

We had a block of rooms at the JW Marriott for our wedding in Summerlin. During the planning stage, we worked with Nathan and he was extremely responsive and always on top of the ball. He would send us reports bi-weekly so we were aware of how many rooms were being booked and by who. When we arrived, the entire resort staff was amazing. The bell team was great, super quick and extremely helpful with getting all our bags from the car to our rooms. Check-in was a breeze. All our guests were pleased with the resort! I would definitely recommend using the JW Marriott for personal stay or group blocks!

Sent on 04/07/2017

Adam · Married on 03/18/2017

JW Marriott is absolutely the best place in town to get married! We looked at literally dozens of venues, and the service and value that we got from the JW was incomparable. Amberly did an incredible job taking care of us, responded to our many questions and last-minute requests, and pulled off an amazing event for us!! The JW and their entire staff was incredibly accommodating, and we would suggest that anyone who is in the market for a wedding venue check them out!

Sent on 03/26/2017

patrick · Married on 02/25/2017

We've stayed at many locations on the Las Vegas strip but the service that J.W. Marriott provided was exception, beyond what I could have imagined. Our reception and stay at the hotel was Amazing. Thank you very much! Highly recommended.

Sent on 07/04/2017

Jackie · Married on 12/17/2016

This venue was beyond exceptional in every measure. Donna, the event catering specialist, is a rockstar beyond rockstar. I don't know how she does it. The venue was beautiful, the food is delicious, and they really go out of their way to make you feel special. 5 stars for the JW Las Vegas!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Jacqueline · Married on 11/18/2016

We could not have asked for a better venue for my son's wedding. Amberly consistently went above and beyond for our event and everything turned out PERFECTLY!! An absolutely beautiful place with superb service!! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Katja · Married on 10/07/2016

Just wow! Keri Macanas, the catering director pulled together an amazing 30-person wedding for us. Super responsive and flexible (unlike the Strip Hotels - please don't do your wedding there) she and her staff worked with us every step of the way. Planning a wedding from afar can be stressful - not with the JW Marriott and Keri. Everything was taken care of and she brought in wonderful vendors as well as being flexible with people we wanted to use (e.g., officiant and photographer). And the venue is beautiful - completely outdoors and yet it felt private, intimate, and secluded. The hotel is lovely with generous rooms, a lovely pool area, a gym and yoga classes and a great spa right there to get nails etc. done. I've had several friends tell me that this was the best wedding they'd been to.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Theresa · Married on 09/24/2016

I absolutely LOVED everyone I met at the resort. From the wedding staff to the casino staff everyone was so nice and so helpful. I live in PA and organizing a wedding from online and over the phone i thought was going to be stressful but in no way was it. Amberly and her staff made everything so easy for me and they truly did give me the wedding of my dreams. The decorations that come with the packages and the cake were all so beautiful, I couldn't have picked anything better! Also, the food was soooooo good and the DJ was ON POINT. I highly recommend having your guests stay in the hotel for the reception and overnight, the rooms are amazing and you just cant beat everything the resort has to offer. I also recommend using the shuttle service they provide if you want to go to the strip, it is a little far with traffic for uber so sometimes it can get pricey. I could probably talk all day about how amazing it was there, not one disappointment or complaint from me.

CHRISTIE · Married on 08/02/2016

The JW is so beautiful! You don't even feel like your in Vegas, its like its own oasis in the desert! So picturesque! Excellent customer service, very accommodating with all our needs! We loved it!!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Jennifer · Married on 07/18/2016

Service was over the top and they went the extra mile just to provide exemplary service. It was indeed a very memorable experience and it wouldn't have been possible with them. I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

Sent on 06/02/2017

Brittany · Married on 05/14/2016

The resort is beautiful with so many options for the wedding location. The coordinator they provided was so amazing. She was an absolute joy to work with. Our wedding was perfect because of the staff and resort. 100 percent recommend JW Marriott for a wedding !!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Trae Green was my wedding coordinator and he was great from start to finish! He was super attentive, quick to respond to all my panicky emails, and truly made me feel like I was the only bride he was working with! JW Marriott grounds are so gorgeous and classy, which is the feel I was going for! They offer a number of options for ceremony and reception, which was nice. Having the bridal suite the day before and day of the wedding was the best (besides the wedding itself)! I felt like a princess and the space was amazing! Our banquet captain was equally amazing. After Trae left for the night and handed it over to the banquet captain (Jeremy, I think), he was there for me and my guests, never missing a beat! If I could get married again, I would do it all over again at the JW Marriott.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Liz · Married on 10/10/2015

Awesome, awesome place! Can't say enough positive things.

Sent on 09/04/2015

I cannot give a big enough review to the JW. First of all Andy our coordinator was the most amazing person I have ever seen work an event in my life. His attention to detail, interpersonal skills, his care about making everything perfect for me and my family, all the time he took making sure every detail was taken care of. I couldn't even dream about a wedding so beautiful and special, and he made it happen. Also, even the servers (Jeremy we will never forget you!) at the reception were so kind and attentive - they took all our presents and some dessert to our room! We felt like royalty for the weekend and we will never forget it. Also, I grew up in Vegas and always liked to stop by JW. I thought it was a beautiful place, but seeing the pictures with the grounds in the background, and even the mountains near the lodge (my favorite place!) were more beautiful than I could have imagined. Every year on our anniversary, I am sure we will come back to celebrate and walk the area near the Lodge at the Lawn and of course beautiful Ceres (where I cannot believe how beautiful it looked soaked in candlelight!) Get married here! There will be no regrets!

Sent on 06/19/2015

nighat · Married on 03/27/2015

it was great workoing with keri maccanas

thanks to Keri Maccanas for being very helpful in organizing all my events .
    she was very polite and helpful throughout .
    because of her the wedding was a success .

Sent on 01/07/2019

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

It was so great working with you on your daughter's wedding. It was truly spectacular and elegant. We thank you so much for letting us be a part of this special day for your family.

Michelle · Married on 03/22/2015

Beautiful 1st floor suite in Palms Tower.

Sent on 03/26/2015

Kimberly · Married on 09/13/2014

Andrew Whitler was our event planner. He was the absolute best. We turned this wedding into a 3 day event. The property was immaculate, rooms were beautiful and only had issues with one staff member in the last 7 months of planning.

Sent on 09/19/2014

Megan · Married on 05/25/2014

Wow! I don't even know where to begin! We first met with Nicole right after our engagement (March 2013) and we knew right then that the JW was going to be the perfect place to get married. We had planned on seeing some other venues down on the strip but we were so impressed with everything they had to offer that we went ahead and booked it! The price (50 guests with open bar for 5 hours) was amazing and inclusive of tax! We chose not to do a tasting because we figured wedding food is always the same but wow, the food was AMAZING! They even gave my husband the filet he wanted even though the menu we chose was chicken, fish, and vegetarian.
    Trae was our coordinator and from day 1 he was fantastic! He answered every question we had and was easy to get in contact with. He was also great at recommending vendors for us to choose, which were all wonderful.
    On the day of the wedding he was there to make sure everything went just the way we wanted and there wasn't a single problem.
    In addition to having our ceremony and reception, we rented the grand cabana and hosted a pool party the day before (instead of a rehearsal dinner). WOW! The staff was great at the pool! We were checking out the pool and bar about a month or two before the wedding and Michael Cezar (in charge of food and drinks at the pool) and his staff treated us so well giving us suggestions on food and drinks. We felt like royalty and our wedding was still a month away!
    When we checked in for our wedding weekend, the valet staff and front desk were amazing!! We did our own centerpieces and floral and they held all of it for us! The flowers were kept in a fridge and all of our vases and décor were held until we needed them. They also held them for us after the wedding.
    I also had my hair and make-up done at the Spa. Vesna (my hairsylist) and Kori (make-up) did an amazing job! I could go on forever but I have reached the limit for the number of characters to be used in this review haha. Thanks JW!!

Sent on 05/31/2014