JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa Reviews

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 5
JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 6
JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 7

Rena · Married on 09/22/2018

Everything was absolutely breathtakingly beautiful! The staff was fantastic and so helpful throughout the whole process!

Sent on 10/02/2018
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 8
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 9
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 10
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 11
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 12

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

Congratulations again Rena & Cole! Thank you for your kind words... So happy to hear you had a great experience throughout the whole process! Thank you for sharing your beautiful photos in precious moments. Thanks again and I wish you both all the best!

Maria · Married on 09/15/2018

Tammie was amazing! Being in another state it was so hard to get that one on one decision making. But no matter what questions or concerns i had Tammie always got back to me in a timely manner and made everything so much easier. Thank you Tammie so much for everything

Sent on 10/03/2018

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

Maria it was such a pleasure working with you and Eric! You looked so incredibly beautiful the day of your wedding. Thank you for letting me be apart of your special day, you have such a beautiful family.
    Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and success!
    Tammie Burneo
    Catering Sales Manager

Nicole · Married on 09/01/2018

Thank you to the entire team for making our wedding spectacular! Planning a wedding from across the country was not as difficult as I had thought. Donna was very helpful and responsive to all of our questions and needs. She really helped me fill in a lot blanks, thank you Donna. The banquet staff the evening of our wedding was fantastic, making sure everything was to our liking and attending to any request our guest had. Thank you Devon.

Sent on 09/24/2018

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

Congratulations again Mr. & Mrs. Woods! We were thrilled to host your Stunning Wedding here at the JW Marriott Las Vegas, all the way from Florida! Planning a wedding can definitely be overwhelming especially from across the country but so glad to hear it was a smooth process. Yes, I am also thankful to our banquet staff and Captains (Devin) who provide top-notch service. Thank you again Nicole & John and we wish you all the best! Cheers!

Maria · Married on 08/25/2018

Donna and her team we’re exceptional, handled and answered all my questions and concerns!!! I’m glad that I decided to have my husband’s surprise party with JW!
    No regrets!!

Sent on 09/18/2018

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

Maria Teresa! Thank you again for allowing JW Marriott to host your husband's fabulous Surprise 50th Birthday! I had a blast coordinating with you and to see your husband's face as he walked in the Cascade was PRICELESS! Thanks again and all the best!

Vimmi · Married on 08/25/2018

Great experience. Well done. No issues

Sent on 10/03/2018

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you Vimmi! You looked amazing and I just loved your family. Thank you for allowing me to be part of your special day!
    Take Care,
    Tammie

Cindy · Married on 08/15/2018

Held our annual Anniversary Breakfast for the second year in a row and we were not disappointed. The service and quick responses to our needs were a couple of the reasons we returned to this location.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Cindy,
    It is always such a pleasure working with you, you are such a delight and our staff loves you guys. Looking forward to working with you again in the future.

Take Care,
    Tammie Burneo
    Catering Sales Manager

Anthony · Married on 08/11/2018

Keri Macanas and the rest of the Banquet staff at J.W. Marriott did an amazing job in helping me put a beautiful event together in a very short time frame. Keri was very responsive, professional, helpful and did everything possible to earn my business. Keri is an absolute pleasure to work with and truly cares about creating a memorable experience for her customer from the planning phase to the actual event.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Mary · Married on 07/06/2018

We had the most memorable experience at the JW Marriott. I look forward to returning there again!

Sent on 09/25/2018
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 13

Hello Mary,
    It was such a pleasure working with you. Thank you for allowing me to be apart of your special day. Your picture is so beautiful of you and Greg, thank you for sharing!
    Wishing you the best,
    Tammie Burneo- Catering Sales Manager

Shae · Married on 06/24/2018

Our wedding ceremony was simply beautiful at JW Marriott. I had visited so many venues and couldn't find what I was looking for until I scheduled a tour at JW Marriott in Summerlin. I met with Donna who is a great events manager. The first day I met her, I instantly knew that this was the right fit for me. Donna made my event planning stress free and easy. Her communication throughout the entire planning stage was great!!! She had every detail mapped out and ready. I never worried or had to do any type of follow up. She was always on top of it. All of the vendors that the Marriott use were so easy to work with and very attentive to our needs. We had our ceremony in suite #6200. The view is breathtaking. The wedding suite was beautiful and our guest loved every aspect of the venue. The pianist that was included in our wedding package was a delight. My wedding day was all that I imagined it to be and then some. The property has so much to offer. There are many waterfalls and the landscape is beautiful for wedding photos. I can't thank Donna and her team enough for making my wedding day a day to remember!!! Our guest are still talking about how beautiful our wedding was!!

Sent on 07/11/2018

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

Thank you Shae for all your kind words! It was an absolute pleasure assisting you on your special day! You most certainly deserve it. If there is anything I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. Thank you again and all the best! Cheers!

Michelle · Married on 06/03/2018

The JW Marriott in Summerlin was the perfect venue for my daughter's Wedding. Donna was outstanding from start to finish.

Sent on 07/13/2018

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

Thank you Michelle! The Wedding as Stunning! Thank you again!

Megan · Married on 05/04/2018

Everything from our ceremony in the Garden Gazebo to our reception at The Lodge was wonderful. Our town guests have told me on multiple occasions that it was one of the best weddings that they ever been to. I can say that the service, the resort and the amenities at the JW Marriott were why our wedding was so amazing! I highly recommend the JW Marriott to those who are local to Las Vegas or for those looking for a destination wedding.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Thank you Megan!
    It was such a pleasure working with you and Gordon. You two are such a sweet couple! You looked so amazing and your dress was beautiful, I can't wait to see your pictures.
    Wishing you two the best!
    Tammie

Kirsti · Married on 04/07/2018

The JW Marriott exceeded our expectations in every way possible. Their wedding packages are very reasonable for such a beautiful venue and for outstanding service. You definitely get what you pay for! It took one year to plan our wedding, and our wedding coordinator, Amberly (Senior Catering Sales Manager), was there for me every step of the way! She promptly answered every question I had and was on top of everything. The food was delicious, and the banquet staff was also very efficient and accommodating. The vendors included in our wedding package were also excellent (Harry O Productions and Peridot Sweets). The JW Marriott made our wedding day absolutely perfect, and I would recommend them to anyone interested in having their wedding there.

Sent on 04/15/2018
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 14
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 15
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 16
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 17
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 18
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 19

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

Kirsti, thank you so much for the kind words! It means the world to me. It was such an honor to be a part of your wedding day! I wish you many years of happiness and love.

Alexaa · Married on 04/05/2018

Keri was honestly amazing! She helped out with so much and j knew I could always on her if I needed anything! She was a big reason why my wedding was amazing and I can’t thank her enough!

Sent on 05/15/2018

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

Thank you so much!! We had an amazing time planning with you and became family. Your wedding was beyond gorgeous and we couldn’t be more happier for you both. Sending years of love your way!

Stephanie · Married on 03/24/2018

There was nothing about our wedding that wasn't perfect. Tammie did a wonderful job - she recommended great vendors that handled everything as well. I didn't have to think about a thing on our wedding day and I definitely didn't stress over a thing thanks to Tammie and the team at the Marriott.

Sent on 04/04/2018
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 20
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 21
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 22

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie! It was such a pleasure working with you and Cody. Your wedding turned out so beautiful, you did such an amazing job planning everything. Thank you for allowing me to be part of such an important day in your life.

Chyrle · event on 03/10/2018

Amazing Day !!!! The J.W. Marriott was so accommodating from start to finish. A big shout out to my event coordinator Tammie she was the best, so easy to work with. She had so much enthusiasm for my daughters baby shower like it was her own. Richard my captain for the event was outstanding he made sure everything was perfect. He was very involved through out the event such service from the staff made everyone feel special. Chef Nick very flexible with are menu. Food was excellent lots of good comments. I would recommend this venue to everyone who wants there event to be top notch. To everyone involved a big thank you. You have exceeded my expectations !!!!

Sent on 04/05/2018
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 30
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 31
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 32

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

Thank you Chyrle for your sweet review!
    It was such a pleasure working with you, you did such an amazing job on planning everything. Your pictures show how artistic and creative you are, the room was beautiful! Thank you for trusting me to help plan such an important day in your life. Keep us posted when the baby arrives!

Julie · Married on 02/25/2018

Keri Macanas And her team did a sensational job. The chef prepared a delicious meal, and the service was great. I appreciated their flexibility and enthusiasm and creativity.

Sent on 04/04/2018

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

Thank you so much for letting JW Marriott be a part of your special event. We can't wait to work with you on the next one.

Adore · Married on 01/27/2018

Tammie was a delight to work with. We are based in San Francisco and decided to throw a last minute bridal shower for my daughter in Las Vegas. Tammie was attentive, thorough, and made sure my daughter's special day was perfect. The food was amazing, the service was great, and the venue was exactly what we were expecting. I will definitely reach out to Tammie for future events in Las Vegas.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Hi Adore,
    Thank you so much for your sweet words. It was such a pleasure to work with you! I am so happy your daughters bridal shower was a success! I hope to work with you again in the future!

Adrienne · Married on 12/30/2017

We loved our wedding at the JW Marriott. We worked with Amberly and Emily Grace. Amberly, the manager, always answered any questions I had promptly and met with me several times to visit the venue. She was so friendly and easy to work with. She even helped us out when we had a guest show up who RSVP'd no! She handled the situation quickly, adding chairs and fixing the seating chart, and made sure my husband and I did not have to stress on our special day. Emily Grace was our day of wedding coordinator. She executed our wedding day vision flawlessly. This venue is beautiful and the food the venue offers is amazing. We had guests comment it was the best wedding food they ever had. Highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 01/09/2018

Brittany · Married on 11/11/2017

Tammie and the JW Marriott crew did an outstanding job organizing our dream wedding. The team was able to make this a stress free process by being organized throughout the planning process. I felt like Tammie and her team really listened to the bride and grooms voice to ensure that everything went as pictured. The food was delicious and it was a moment we will forever cherish!

Sent on 12/12/2017

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

Brittany from the moment I met you on our site visit I knew I would love working with you. Your wedding turned out so beautiful and you looked AMAZING! Thank you for trusting me to help plan such an important day in your life.
    ~Tammie ~

John · Married on 10/29/2017

We visited 5 wedding venues, considered 3 of the venues.
    But after the experience of contacting the venues, we decided to go with JW Marriott, because of their reputation to provide excellent food & service and most importantly because of Amberly Collins Hagen's quick responses to our emails or calls and her sincere desire & assurance to quickly answer any questions or concerns we had. Others generally took hours or days to respond.
    Having seen things go wrong at weddings, we were very cautious of trying to select a venue that was truly watching out for our interest to assuring a successful wedding.
    If you have the opportunity to have your function here & fortunate to have Amberly assist you in your planning, you will find, that what is written here is true.
    The ceremony & reception was fantastic & it was all completed in 10 weeks! All of our guests could not believe that this was accomplished in just 10 weeks.
    Their all inclusive pricing not only includes Amberly's assistance up to and including the day of the wedding but also included an event planner for the ceremony & reception to assure everything goes as planned & on time.
    They also have a captain of food & beverage assigned who you can call on if need arises.
    Thanks to JW Marriott & Amberly,
    John

Sent on 01/09/2018

Denise · Married on 10/14/2017

The wedding reception was ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL!! Amberly outdid herself setting everything up just as requested; the room was GORGEOUS!! The reception flowed perfectly; I couldn't have asked for a better afternoon/evening to celebrate my daughter's wedding reception. Thank you so much, Amberly!!

Sent on 01/06/2018

Tomiko · Married on 10/07/2017

JW Marriott was the best choice we could have ever picked for our wedding. Amberly Collins from the beginning was top notch. She set the tone of what great customer service is, and everyone else from the room block coordinator, front desk, all the way to the chef, and servers were absolutely outstanding and exceeded any expectations we had. The venue was absolutely beautiful. The set up for our outdoor wedding, the cocktail hour, the indoor reception was incredible. Even all the vendors were amazing! Everything was perfect and our guests loved the hotel and told my husband and I this was the "BEST" wedding they have ever been to. If anyone was looking for a wedding venue in Las Vegas, JW Marriott is the place. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 12/13/2017
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 38
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 39
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 40

Paul · Married on 10/06/2017

The staff at JW were incredible to work with. Tammie was awesome and made things so easy for our special day. The food was great and the venue was epic. Thanks so much for everything.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Stephanie · Married on 10/06/2017

Our first interaction with Amberly (Senior Catering Sales Manager) was about three months before we decided to actually book our ceremony at the JW Marriott . In our first communication she was extremely helpful, patient and informative. When we finally decided to use the JW as our venue she was in constant contact with us and made sure that we had all of our priorities taken care of. Because this was a destination wedding for my husband and I, there was a lot of worry about making things perfect from afar. A month prior to the big day we were able to visit the venue and meet Amberly in person. Words can not express the relief I felt talking to her, knowing she had our best interest in mind. Her caring nature truly made us grateful that we did decide to not only have picked the JW Marriott but most importantly having her as our liaison. The venue itself was absolutely stunning and in our minds picture perfect! Between the Hotel, the staff, the venue and especially Amberly, we would without hesitation recommend the JW Marriot Las Vegas Resort and Spa to anyone looking to get married.

Sent on 01/08/2018
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 41

Terri · Married on 09/29/2017

JW Marriott the Lodge on the Lawn was a gorgeous setting for our rehearsal dinner. Dinner selection was amazing and delicious! Our evening could not have been more perfect!

Sent on 10/11/2017