JW Marriott Grande Lakes Reviews

3 | Orlando, FL

3 Reviews for JW Marriott Grande Lakes

Ashten · Married on 05/28/2017

My husband and I spent our wedding night at the JW before leaving for our honeymoon the next night and let me tell you everything was AMAZING! Our room had rose petals and notes congratulating us on our recent marriage and our bags were already up in our room when we checked in! It was exactly what we needed after a long day! THANK YOU and WILL DEFINITELY BE BACK!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Mallory · Married on 02/04/2017

No doubt it is expensive here but you get what you pay for in terms or quality and luxury. Truely an exceptionally stunning wedding venue with breathtaking grand ballrooms, courtyards, scenic landscapes and a phenomenal lazy river pool and extensive golf course. The farm to table food will not disappoint. The staff will make you feel at home and valued. JW Grande Lakes hosted for my family's two class reunions and my wedding weekend. We even celebrated Mass here and had a private luncheon and breakfast the day after. All of our guests were happy with the accommodations but mostly planning the major wedding reception here and the spaces provided to us we're the best choices I could have made. Thank you to everyone at JW who created a dream wedding weekend! I forgot to mention that you should not get a third party wedding cake designer because the chefs at JW are top of the line. The cake was stunning!!!

Sent on 02/21/2017

Very beautiful hotel with beautiful rooms! WE enjoyed our stay for the wedding night and the weekend after. The pool at this resort was the best part.

Sent on 08/07/2014