JVL jewelry Reviews

JVL jewelry 6
JVL jewelry 7
  • The_New_Mrs_D

Jennifer · Married on 10/09/2012

This company was a great company to order my husbands ring from. It arrived quickly and in perfect shape. The original ring size we got was too big but they quickly exchanged it for us with no questions asked. They have a lifetime guarantee on the rings, if anything happens to the ring they will give you a new one for $35, which is an amazing price when you see the price of the rings. i will recommend this jewelry store to anyone looking for men and/or woman tungston or titaniam rings.

Sent on 06/21/2013

Melissa · Married on 09/03/2017

Great quality merchandise. I love that you can personalize the matching rings!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Allison · Married on 01/07/2017

My husband and I used the free titanium wedding bands promotion to get our JVL wedding bands, and we are absolutely thrilled with them! My husband is a mechanic, so the wedding band material was very important - the bands are beautiful and high-quality.

Sent on 07/15/2017

Lauralynn · Married on 10/18/2014

We got our wedding bands from JVL Jewelry and we're happy with them. They quality could be a little bit better, but the prices are fantastic and you can't beat that! Very beautiful rings.

Sent on 10/28/2014
  • Derek

Derek · Married on 06/28/2014

High quality wedding bands made of Tungsten or Titanium. We elected to get Titanium bands just because of the shine. They have a free lifetime warranty on all of the product, which tells me they stand by their jewelry. By attending a cooking show, we received a gift card so our set was completely free, minus the shipping and handling. Total cost came to $50 and we saved nearly $900. They do not offer any gold jewelry, but honestly, with a wedding band we preferred something more sturdy anyways. Very fast response and extremely fast shipping. Highly recommend. Even received a gift card with our order for two more free rings, to give to a friend or family member. That's good stuff right there.

Sent on 04/22/2014

layla · Married on 09/20/2013

One of my girlfriends actually recommended to jvl when she first found out that i was engaged. I thought it was a little silly that our of all the vendors she would recommend her wedding band providers first, but now i see why. Jvl's rings are very attractive. They look so nice and match my e ring so perfectly. The service was exceptional and they were the best vendors that were a part of my wedding.

Sent on 03/26/2013

malorry · Married on 09/14/2013

I absolutely love my rings from JVL Jewelry. They did a really good job on my rings. I got our wedding date engraved. My fiancé got a tungsten ring and I got a titanium ring. I am glad I didn't overspend on my wedding bands. These are perfect.

Sent on 02/21/2013

anastasia · Married on 08/16/2013

The wedding bands that i got from jvl were fine for me. I knew that I wanted to start out simple wedding bands instead of getting gold or silver. These were just what I was looking for.

Sent on 02/28/2013
  • HammettUP

Victoria · Married on 10/21/2017

I ordered my fiancé's wedding band from JVL a few months ago. It shipped quickly, is beautiful and very durable, and he absolutely cannot wait to wear it. It was a bit pricey, but definitely worth every penny, and the lifetime warranty is a godsend. Thank you JVL!

Sent on 05/24/2017

I got a code for a free wedding band, just pay for shipping. I got my fiance a nice simple band to wear when he doesn't want to ruin his real one. He loves this ring. We even sent it back and got another size. No problems at all. Just got a code in my email for two free bands. I don't know how this company is going to make money! Temped to purchase a set.

Sent on 03/29/2017

Catherine · Married on 09/05/2015

Envoi très rapide! Meilleur programme de garantie!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Amanda · Married on 02/14/2015

My Fi and I might have done some early planning to get some things out of the way. We started off with already choosing a venue and transportation as well as obviously my e ring and now choosing our wedding bands. We got ours from jvl jewelry. I chose Adore which is a titanium wedding band and he got Memories which is tungsten. Nothing too special but we are happy with our rings and glad we didnt spend a ton of money on them because now we can spend more on other stuff for the wedding.

Sent on 03/19/2013

Jessica · Married on 08/07/2014

Ordering online has never been my favorite way of shopping, but planning a wedding really takes up all your time! I came across JVL Jewelry from another wedding site (weddingchannel.com) I think. I thought they had a very nice selection of rings for a decent price (considering they only have tungsten and titanium). The only thing i was worried about was getting the wrong size, but I called and spoke to a rep and she said to make sure i get fitted with a custom fit size. I ordered mine and my fh rings from them and the sizes were fine and now we have a nice set of titanium wedding bands.

Sent on 02/04/2013

We won a JVL giftcard so only paid $50 for our tungsten rings. They are very durable, hard to scratch, and efficient. The female rings are not fancy with gems, but if you're a simple type of person looking for a modest wedding band then this is the company you should buy from! Also, they are good rings if you to go the more glamorous route but want a ring to use for working out or if you're doing something really active (like swimming, house work, playing with children, etc..)

Sent on 02/15/2014

Paige · Married on 11/02/2013

My fiancé and I received a set of free rings. We loved the rings and the lifetime guarantee.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Marina · Married on 09/14/2013

I had previously seen a couple reviewers that have ordered from jvl and after digging in more about them I thought I would go ahead and give them a try. It couldnt hurt to get free wedding bands. Right? Well I chose my band and so did my FH. We paid the shipping for the rings but the rings themselves were discounted with the gift card that we had. We received our rings within weeks and we couldnt be happier with them.

Sent on 03/21/2013

jade · Married on 08/24/2013

My rings from jvl are beautiful. Im glad I made my selection from them. The lifetime warranty is simply amazing.

Sent on 02/21/2013

marie · Married on 07/12/2013

jvl did a really nice job on my rings. The only problem i had was having to exchange it for a smaller size. The process was easy and hassle free. I would recommend them to anyone looking for rings on a budget.

Sent on 02/22/2013

Shaina · Married on 10/22/2017

quick and easy exchanges. Great customer service. Great value

Sent on 05/27/2017

kelly · Married on 12/12/2014

I had ordered from JVL Jewelry a couple months ago when my fiance first proposed to me (okay a little early to get our wedding bands, but I like to be proactive). They had reasonable prices and a large selection. I chose a tungsten ring and my fh chose a titanium ring. They look great and I haven't had any problems.

Sent on 02/05/2013

Sydney · Married on 09/06/2014

Got a gift card for a free wedding set; bands are wonderful and fit great and are beautiful

Sent on 09/17/2014
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 06/21/2014

3.5

JVL only handles Tungsten and Titanium metals, so the variety of designs is very limited and many look almost identical except for an added groove or other cut. Honestly, we only got our rings from JVL Jewelry because we won a drawing for 2 free wedding bands of our choice. Shipping and lifetime warranty (covers loss, resizing, stolen, damaged, etc) cost was still our responsibility to pay and we could purchase engraving for $40 per ring. All designs come in a wider male version and thinner female version which is nice, so we were able to get a matching set as we had wanted.

This company is strictly online so you can't see rings in person before buying. The photos are a bit misleading as they only show the rings from one angle (the most flattering one) and so did the videos they use to have on their site. This made it somewhat difficult to tell how the ring was cut and whether or not a design feature was smooth, indented, or raised. I had to exchange our first pair of rings since the silver I loved on them could only be seen from the side of the ring due to the way it was cut. The exchange was quick, easy and hassle free as the company promises but there is an exchange fee and you pay return shipping. Still not in love with the new pair of rings as they are matte but didn't look it in the photo. I didn't want to keep paying to exchange rings so I kept them as on the hand they do look nicer than just holding them. May get new rings in the future elsewhere.

The rings didn't come with a ring box, which I was disappointing about since they're expensive rings. They came in a mini drawstring bag inside a cardboard jewelry box. Most shops give you a thick cardboard or plastic ring box with a ring holder/pillow in it to keep the ring upright in place so it's not just loose in the box and sliding around. Also, unlike most jewelry sellers I don't believe JVL offers any payment plans so full cost is upfront. I think there's better value for your $ elsewhere.

Sent on 05/31/2014

Jazmyn · Married on 11/20/2013

With jvl jewelry I felt like they really cared about my choice. I talked to a representative before ordering from them and she really helped out with everything. Not once did I get any snarkiness from her and I had a million and one questions. The rings are amazing and the service is outstanding!

Sent on 03/15/2013

jenna · Married on 11/02/2013

I had my jvl gift card for a while and I was not too sure if i wanted to order my wedding bands online. These are something very meaningful and you just never know what to expect when you order online. I took the chance and they ended up doing a really great job on our rings.

Sent on 02/28/2013
  • I

isla · Married on 09/20/2013

I really LOVE my wedding bands from jvl jewelry they did such an amazing job on them. My fiancé got a really nice all black wedding band and I got a traditional simple ring.

Sent on 02/26/2013