Justincredible DJ Entertainment Reviews

115 | Carson City, NV

115 Reviews for Justincredible DJ Entertainment

Cassie · Married on 05/23/2015

Justin was incredible for our big day! He kept everyone on track and served as a second coordinator when we needed him to. He was very professional and kept the party going all night long! Our favorite moment was our first dance on the dry ice cloud (definitely recommend it! It's unique and absolutely mesmerizing and amazing). Unknowing to us he also shot a video of our dance and edited it for us which is more than we could have asked for!

Sent on 05/25/2015

Shelby · Married on 05/16/2015

True to the name, Justin is incredible! It is thanks to him that our wedding was a night to remember. Our ceremony and reception music was carefully planned and Justin was able to exceed all of our expectations. Justin also provided us with endless entertainment for the wedding reception and made sure there was never a dull moment for our guests. We also had Justin and his partner Lynzie create our wedding video, which will be something we treasure for our lifetime. Thank you, Justin, for making out day so incredible!

Sent on 06/07/2015

michaela · Married on 09/06/2014

Justin was great!!! We had trouble picking a groom and mother dance song and he helped us with that and also chose many other great songs for other events like the cake cutting and bouquet toss that we're perfect. We gave him a list of songs we liked and wanted played and he was able to create a nice mix with other similar music. He let each table know when to get up and get their food which was extremely helpful. He also did ceremony music and it was great. All in all he did an awesome job and I would recommend him for any event. He really helped the wedding flow! Thanks again justin!

Sent on 09/14/2014

Ashley · Married on 08/09/2014

Justin was very professional and flexible throughout the entire planning process, including the day of the wedding. We had every minute of the day planned out, but when an unexpected rain storm happened our plans changed. Everything was moved inside, and our timeline had to change because of it. Justin stayed right on track, nothing was missed; many of our guests assumed that we had planned it that way all along. The day ended up being beautiful and everyone had a wonderful time!

Sent on 08/27/2014

kate · Married on 08/02/2014

Justin was an amazing part of our wedding. I have to admit my fiancee and I were SUPER nervous picking a DJ, it was something we spent a lot of time looking into. Justin was perfect. He was attentive, asked questions, continually verified we had everything we needed. There were a TON of DJ options in the Lake Tahoe area, and Justin was the one we felt the most connection with. He paid attention to what we asked, got ALL of the names right for the bridal party like a rockstar, and was just so nice. He was flexible with our 1950s theme wedding, was unobtrusive at the right times and helpful to move things along when needed. Justin seems like a genuinely good guy, not some slickster who thinks he knows everything. I would 100% recommend him to anyone having an event. My friends and coworkers were very impressed with him as well, and everyone DANCED LIKE CRAZY. We heart Justin, and I think you will too.

Even more awesome, one of my friends took a great pic of us at the wedding before it started and he had it digitally scrolling on his DJ set up, it was rad!

also… prices super affordable, much better than a lot of DJs, but he was definitely worth more so TIP BIG, he deserves it! :)

Sent on 08/14/2014

Carissa · Married on 08/01/2014

Justin you were awesome! I didn't know how much the DJ did until our wedding. You kept everything going so smooth!

Sent on 09/18/2014

Tom · Married on 06/07/2014

Justin was absolutely awesome and everything we needed for our wedding. He was a grand Master of Ceremonies and superb DJ.
    I found his website, he was the only DJ that had his prices actually listed, and they were fantastically affordable. I called him up to confirm his availability. Justin answered right away; we scheduled a meeting at a Starbucks later that week.
    Justin arrived early and was prepared in all accounts. He brought his laptop that had his song list, an easy to navigate contract, and an insanely helpful guide about what he needed from us. This guide is a template of options for him to perform as the MOC and DJ. He went over the template with us line by line to give us options and then asked us to get it back to him filled out with any additions within two weeks. He also let us know that we could request any song (even if he didn’t have it) and that he would pick it up. We then went over the contract and wrote in the costs according to our personal needs.
    After the meeting we continued to work through email and text until the day of the wedding. Justin arrived to our venue early and was already half way through setting up by the time I got there three hours early. Justin then went over our schedule one more time with me, and we did mic checks to test volume levels and he was set. He even went out and matched our wedding colors for his tux attire.
    The wedding went off splendidly with Justin guiding everyone through the ceremony. He is very professional yet very approachable. When it was time for the reception he got EVERYONE out on the dance floor! We had a blast; Justin was open to requests and accepted modifications to our template itinerary on the fly. He also said that if anything were to go wrong, he would handle it so as to not bother the bridal party.
    Justin made our wedding come together seamlessly; he was professional, fun, and affordable. Our guests loved him. Hiring Justin was the best decision we made besides getting married.

Sent on 07/13/2014

Absolutely amazing! He was super flexible towards our last minute changes. Sticks to the timeline well and keeps the photographer to it. He kept our photographer happy. Absolutely worth every penny. No regrets whatsoever.

Sent on 06/10/2016
  • W

wyitt · Married on 08/31/2013

Justin was very professional. He made our event flow without any hiccups. He was very informative when we had questions or concerns on what songs to use and the order in which things flow best. We were very impressed with his services and would recommend him to anyone in need of a good dj.

Sent on 02/17/2014

Mrs · Married on 06/08/2013

My wedding reception was outdoors on an unseasonably hot June day Justincredible showed up in professional attire and rocked for 4 hours out in the heat. On top of that we decided just 2 short weeks before the wedding that we could afford a DJ and he was very flexible in accomodating us on a day that he had 2 other events besides ours and played all the songs we had on our (very) long list. Thank You Justincredible for making our special day that much more special!

Sent on 02/03/2014

sheena · Married on 08/26/2012

Justin was great. I would totally recommend him

Sent on 02/03/2014
  • User1194910 · 2+ years ago

If it wasn't for justin my wedding would have been dead in the water. He got my wedding going while waiting for my caterer to fix her mistakes. I had a 20's themed wedding and he was able to play the jazz music I wanted and all other music my guests requested. He showed up early to set up and was overall fantastic. He is a must have.

Sent on 01/30/2014

Christopher · Married on 06/11/2011

It's great how it felt like he was part of the family. He went above and beyond my expectations. It was extraordinary on how he became more then just a DJ doing a show but part of the memory of the best day of my life. Thank you for making are day so special.

Sent on 01/30/2014

I came across Justin by looking around wedding sites. We talked for about 30 minutes where Justin let me know about everything he could help me out with and was very receptive to me telling him what I wanted.

After that call my wife and I decided to use him as the DJ and photobooth for our wedding. It was such a great move for us and everyone was happy with Justin and everything he did. Several people at our wedding that are getting married soonasked Justin for his contact info and looks like they will use him too.

Sent on 11/17/2015
  • Terrence

Terrence Horan · Getting married on 01/08/2022

Unwilling to work with Front Line workers during COVID

My wife and I are both front line workers during the COVID-19 pandemic. We were forced to postpone and then cancel our wedding because of state and local orders and were not will to exposure our family and friends to large gatherings. All of our vendors and the wedding venue were very understanding and accommodating given these unprecedented times. Justin was unfortunately not among these accommodating vendors. He refused to even offer us a partial refund even though it would be illegal for him or any other DJ to perform services for us as planned. My wife and I spend are days care for the sick and we refuse to put more people at risk. If looking for a DJ in the Tahoe area, we suggest looking elsewhere.

Sent on 07/27/2020

Justincredible DJ Entertainment's reply:

I understand things happen, and the world is in a rock and a hard place for this year. For all of us—business owners, front line workers, newlyweds, etc. However, I would like to touch on a few things. One being it is not illegal to perform services during these times, but rather the gatherings have to be smaller than we have been used to causing some adaptation. We are limited, yes. But the wedding can still take place, the venue chosen was/is still 100% available for the date that was blocked out, and I was not given the chance to perform my services that I’m sure all attendees would have enjoyed due to the fact the wedding was chosen to be cancelled. Also, the contract that all necessary parties signed and agreed to legally protects my business for such an event. I accommodated, while still conducting my business, by offering to block out a different date should they postpone. This was not the case. Legalities with this situation was discussed and unfortunately, this particular situation didn’t come to a resolve, I’m humbled to finally have a negative review; keeps me on my toes.