26 Reviews for Justina Roberts Photography

User Photos
todo alt text
todo alt text

My husband and I were married just a few short weeks ago, but Justina also did our engagement shoot. She’s extremely professional, flexible, fair, and the quality of her work is top notch! We can’t begin to thank Justina enough for capturing so many happy memories for us!

Profile Picture Michael, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She is very professional. Very flexible with schedules. Very respectful.

Profile Picture darrin, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I got married in October, it was a beautiful wedding and we couldn't be happier with all the memories Justina captured for us! She was very helpful and flexible in the planning stages, and was easily able to adjust her schedule when we had to change vendors last minute :) She is very professional, fun, and easy to work with! I highly recommend her for anyone looking for a photographer!

Profile Picture Abby, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If it were possible to give Justina more than 5 stars I would absolutely do so. She was the most responsive vendor I had hired, the easiest to work with, and I cannot give her enough praise. She was with us from the moment I started getting ready in the morning, to the very end of the night. Her and our second photographer were very creative with our photos and every single photo turned out beautiful. I have not one bad photo. I love each of them. If you're looking for a wedding photographer, you found her. Justina is the best!!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Justina was fantastic! Made our engagement photo shoot in less than ideal (COLD) weather work and got some great photos for us to use on save the dates and she was there all day, made our tight time frame work and got some wonderful shots :) even did some extra editing so we got a particular photo we wanted. She does awesome work.

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Justina was a wonderful choice as a photographer for my wedding. She worked with my future husband and I to provide her services at a price we could afford while still delivering results. The pictures of our wedding captured truly captured the beauty of our ceremony and reception spaces and the unique aspects of our ceremony. She was flexible and incorporated her artistic vision with ours. I would highly recommend her for wedding photography.

Profile Picture Angela, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Justina is in a word Amazing! She is very flexible and accommodating. Ive had her do photos of both my young children ( 6 month and 2 year old). She is very patient and understanding with the little ones and trys to make it fun and relaxing for them. Ive also had her do my engagement and wedding photos. I couldn't be happier!! She did fantastic, my bride looked absolutely stunning and she caught every moment of it.

Profile Picture Brian, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Justina recently photographed our wedding and we cannot say enough good things! She worked with our budget and the pictures are gorgeous!

Profile Picture User3834149, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Justina and her second shooter Kristine were so fantastic! I could not recommend them enough! They were not only with us all day, but gave us an additional shoot since it rained on our wedding day at no extra cost. They were extremely professional, made us very comfortable, and truly made our wedding what it was. If you have any event, you would absolutely miss out if you don't use Justina. Thank you do much for everything!!

Profile Picture Kati, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We couldn't have picked a better photographer to capture our wedding day, Justina was by my side from morning to night making sure she didn't miss a special moment while the second photographer did the same with the guys. We had so much fun and all my friends and family have been telling me all week how patient and professional she was. I can't thank her enough for driving up to Cleveland from Columbus in the middle of her busy move but I didn't expect anything less from Justina she is such a passionate dedicated photographer and will do what it takes to make the day perfect! I will continue to refer her to everyone who tells me they're getting married because we couldn't have possibly picked a better photographer. We love Justina Roberts!

Profile Picture User4564648, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Justina Roberts was wonderful, pleasant, and reasonably priced. She was very flexible and worked around anything we wanted I could tell from the beginning she was going to do a great job. Friends and family kept commenting on how professional Justina and our second photographer were. She made sure to capture every moment. We changed plans during the wedding to take photos at a different location and they had to problem following us there. I would diffidently use her again for other events and I will recommend her to friends and family.

Profile Picture Amy, 10/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Justina was amazing! We had last minute changes and she adapted very quickly and delivered beautiful photos of our wedding that we will cherish forever! She is super attentive and really works hard to get what you want out of your photos! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer! Stunning work!

Profile Picture Jocelyn, 9/6/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Justina captured our special day and moments throughout the day perfectly. She is a very professional young lady, easy to work with and, most importantly, very much on top of her game. From lighting to posing she led the way and the result was extremely beautiful pictures. I would not hesitate for a minute to refer Justina to anyone for whatever the occasion may be.

Profile Picture Patti, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very nice and easy to work with. Took tons of pictures yet never got in the way of the activities. Very reasonable.

Profile Picture Diane, 6/28/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

I highly recommend Justina Roberts Photography! She is very easy to work with and displays a high level of professionalism. And of course the photos are BEAUTIFUL! My husband and I are extremely pleased with her work. We will always cherish the photos of the special moments she captured at our wedding reception.

Profile Picture Ellen, 9/4/10, 1 Review