Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

12 Reviews for Justice Photography

High-Res Images (1)
Digital Files (1)
12 Justice Photography Reviews

Sage is very easy to work with and replied to all my questions in a timely manor. We love how the pictures turned out and loved that we got them soon after the wedding. Thank you so much Sage!

Profile Picture User5525924, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Excellent photography from Sage! We love our wedding pictures and would hire him again for future events!

Profile Picture User5555019, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Sage and Kevin for our June wedding. From the beginning Sage was very easy to work with--he made time to meet with us and answer our questions. He was able to provide good feedback and insight in regards to the timing of our event.

On the day of our wedding, Sage and Kevin showed up on time and worked throughout the event to capture all the memories from our special day. In addition to the professionalism, Sage is incredibly talented. He was able to think of unique and yet, beautiful shots on the spot. Seeing the amazing work that Sage had produced for other couples I was very eager to see what our photos would be like. When they arrived, I was so elated. The photos were a perfect blend of touching candids and artistic portraits. I am so happy that I was able to work with Sage and Kevin for the special event. I would highly recommend Justice Photography for other couples looking to have more than the traditional set of wedding photos.

Profile Picture User5217136, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sage was the perfect photographer to work with on our engagement photos and wedding day. We had been scouring the internet looking for a photographer who had a timeless style that would look great in a wedding album for years to come. We also wanted someone whose skill and creativity translated into the photos but didn't overpower them or make them feel cheesy. Sage's work is all those qualities. At the first meeting to discuss his packages he was professional and kind. He listened to the specific things that we knew we wanted and the few things we didn't want. The engagement shoot was a lot of fun and a great opportunity to get comfortable and crack a few jokes. It's weird having your picture taken for an hour straight so it really helped that he had an awesome personality and we could just be ourselves. The shots we got from that day are STUNNING (and I'm not just talking about how good I look). On the day of the wedding, as you would imagine, things got very stressful. We had many last minute changes and things missing but throughout all the fuss Sage was calm. Him and his team kept the directions clear and made it easy to breath and capture the moments we'd asked for. Overall it was a blast to work with him and his team. Booking him as a vendor was one of the wedding planning decisions we never had to second guess. Our photos from that day are breathtaking and we couldn't be happier with his work.

Thank you Sage for being a dedicated and truly talented individual. It was a pleasure!

Profile Picture Tracy Ann, 6/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

at some point, the people reviewing Sage will be competing to for who can give the best review. He's THAT good.

We spent a LOT of time combing through photographers on all the wedding websites. What we found was cookie-cutter photographs that were overly priced, with photographers that seemed distant to the subjects… and then we found Sage. We were attracted to the fact that sage offers a large variety of affordable packages with a true eye for his subjects. His photojournalistic style appealed to us and what we received far eclipsed our expectations. From the first meeting we had a great connection with Sage, and what followed were published blog pages, thousands of compliments and a lifetime of us admiring the engagement and wedding photographs. We recommend the engagement photo session, which provided us the opportunity to gel with Sage and merge our expectations with his methods. The engagement photo session was invaluable, in that it laid the groundwork for a relaxed and easy-going wedding day. On our wedding day, he worked tirelessly. His detailed eye is the reason we have so many unique photographs that we absolutely love! Bottom-line: Sage is fast becoming a sought after photographer, if he’s available, book him immediately. His charismatic personality coupled with a rare artistic eye easily makes him the best wedding photographer in the San Diego area.

Profile Picture User4429710, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I absolutely love Sage and his work. He did our engagement photos and our wedding this past July and did a fantastic job. When my sister got married 10 years ago we were totally let down by her photographer so the process of finding a photographer we could trust was nerve wracking. Thank God I found Sage! He is easy to contact if you have any questions and helped ease the stress of wedding planning. He is reasonably priced, responsible, professional, and incredibly talented. I just got our wedding photos back and I could cry at how beautiful they are. They're everything I could ask for and was able to catch the fine details I knew I would probably not remember. Would definitely book him in the future to do our family photos.

Profile Picture User4378846, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I found Sage by just googling wedding photographers in San Diego. When I saw his website, I immediately knew that I wanted him to be our wedding photographer. He was very easy to work with, very friendly, very prompt with responses either via text or email which is very helpful when you are planning a wedding. Our wedding pictures came out so beautifully, everyone that has seen them has been blown away. They are AMAZING! I can't say enough good things about Sage. Look no further for a wedding photographer - hire Justice Photography!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We hired Sage for our wedding. He was wonderful! He was flexible, prompt, professional, and passionate about capturing all of our amazing emotions/moments of our wedding! Our wedding and engagement photos turned out stunning! He even gave us the most adorable USB drive and a thank you note! He goes above and beyond! Great work ethic combined with his skill as a photographer was a phenomenal find! We heard many compliments from our guest about him as well! He is pleasant to work with and I would highly recommend him! He worked his butt off for our photos and we will always treasure the images he captured!! A diamond in the rough for sure! One very satisfied costumer!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sage was amazing to work with! We planned the wedding from out of state and Sage was so prompt in responding to all of our emails and questions. The pictures turned out better than we could have hoped for! I would certainly recommend Sage Justice photography!

Profile Picture User4438085, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

He was the best photographer we could have asked for! Easy to work with, very flexible with all the changes we had to make. Lets not forget the awesome work he does! LOVE LOVE our photos!!

Profile Picture Leticia, 10/12/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sage was amazing. We planned our whole wedding from out of state and he made everything so easy for us. I was shocked at how incredible our pictures turned out and everyone still talks about them. Sage became a part of our wedding and we loved having him there. We will use him for everything we need from here on out. We are even planning on traveling to San Diego so he can do our family pictures! You definitely will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Katrina, 3/16/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you have seen JusticePhoto.com then the quality work featured on the website certainly speaks for itself. The photographer is incredibly talented and takes stunning pictures. Beyond this, Sage is a pleasure to work with. My husband is in the military and our wedding was planned in less than a month so that we could wed before his deployment. Sage was flexible with our schedule, and I couldn't have asked for speedier responses to all of my calls and emails. In the chaos of planning a wedding on such short notice, it was a blessing to not have to worry or stress about my photographer. Sage was on top of everything and pretty much two steps ahead of me when it came to planning and laying out a timeline for photos. He was punctual, meeting me and the wedding party in downtown San Diego, on time, during heavy holiday traffic hours. I have been to many weddings where photographers are clumsy and distracting to the wedding guests. I was beyond impressed with Sage and his assistant and their ability to capture such amazing shots while never being a distraction or interrupting the ceremony. My only regrets were that, given the fact that I had such a small wedding, I was not able to give him more to shoot! He truly values his craft and it shows in his work. When people see my photos they say that they are perfect! And I couldn't agree more!

Profile Picture User2636997, 2+ years ago, 1 Review