Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

31 Reviews for Justice of The Peace, Margaret Cluceru

Licensed (4)
Non-religious (3)
Customized Vows (2)
Civil Union (1)
31 Justice of The Peace, Margaret Cluceru Reviews

I just received two of the most beautiful arrangements from NOBU of Stamford for my birthday and they are gorgeous!
Margaret is the absolute best. Thank you, it made my day!

Profile Picture Patti , 12/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Margaret was such a great person to deal with. She made the process easy and comfortable. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Denise, 7/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I'm so thankful that I found her here in wedding wire and she's awesome.. I'm so happy on my ceremony and all the details she did its awesome!!! Definitely I'm going to recommend her to my friends and who wants to get married.

Profile Picture Marivic, 2/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Margaret is the best, I especially liked that she communicated every step of the way prior to the ceremony and appreciate that even during the ceremony she helped with the photographs. Her availability is also flexible and we will always remember the advices and good words she offered during our vows.
Thank you Margaret (and Val too) for making this special occasion memorable.
Grace

Profile Picture Marie Grace, 1/25/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Licensed, Civil Union

My wife and I were looking for an inviting location to have a small ceremony, and Margaret provided us with just that. Her ceremony was unique and my wife and I appreciated her marriage message.

Profile Picture Javier, 1/9/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows

We visited Margaret Cluceru in her flower shop to make arrangements for the marriage ceremony. Immediately, we found her amiable and accommodating. After discussing several options and locations, we decided on a simple ceremony in the shop on a Saturday afternoon. Margaret gladly included our own written vows into the ceremony. Her own readings and comments were tailored for our wedding. We felt as though we were being married by a family member or a good friend. We enjoyed speaking with her and her husband before and after the ceremony. She made our day special. We recommend Margaret to all couples in love.

Profile Picture User5630328, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

Margaret has an endearing personality and is keenly sensitive to the needs of the wedding participants. I enjoyed her special combination of an affable character with sincerity and professionalism. Surrounded by flowers the service was a thoroughly enjoyable and movingly memorable.

Profile Picture Scott, 11/13/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, Licensed

Margaret made my wedding day a beautiful and fun experience.

Profile Picture Lourdes, 11/13/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Licensed, Non-religious

Had the loveliest wedding! A small tiny elopement. There set up was nicer than a simple arch that we've seen elsewhere -- Margaret has a gazebo-like setup in her flower shop and it was better than anything we could have decorated on the fly, so it worked really well for us. Also, she has a simple green bouquet that you can use if you hadn't planned on a bouquet, but we decided to buy a real bouquet. Overall, definitely made us feel comfortable, and it worked with what we had in mind for a tiny simple wedding.

I would suggest visiting in person first to see if you like it! I personally thought the photos/video in the news article we saw online didn't do the place justice. Loved the ambiance.

Timeline-wise, we booked about a week in advance with a deposit, had our wedding on Thursday early evening and our certificate was ready Tuesday afternoon from the town clerk. :) Thanks Margaret, we don't know what we could have done without you!

Profile Picture User5411424, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mrs. Cluceru and husband were very friendly and welcoming. They made sure my husband and I were comfortable and relaxed. Our ceremony was very intimate and heartfelt. I will come back to her for my next marriage! :) KIDDING! Thanks again Margaret.

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Margaret was helpful, organized and professional. We had a great experience and were very pleased to be officiated by her.

Profile Picture User5208166, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.3

The service was quick & pleasant. We didn't have any issues and being a flower shop - the location was also beautiful.

Profile Picture Manisha, 2/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Margaret is a wonderful woman, who is professional, accomading and has a great sense of humor. Her pricing is very reasonable and her flower shop is very nice. I will recommend her to everyone having an event. She brought a special spark to our special day.

Profile Picture Tatiana, 12/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The event was efficient, yet meaningful and thoughtful. It was exactly what we wanted.

Profile Picture Frank, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I first spoke to Margaret back in August 2014. After speaking to her I always had her as my first choice. At that time I was looking around and contemplating on where I would like to have my wedding. My wedding consisted only of a handful of people. After needing more time to plan things out, I pushed back my date to our second year anniversary date. I then called margaret just 2 days before my chosen date and she remembered me and was still very delighted to be our officiant. She also made me a bouquet at the price range we could afford and it was lovely. She was very personable, her speech as very touching and very unique. Her prices were very affordable too. A lot of people may think that you can't fit a lot of people in her shop but you could easily have 15-20 people and not be overwhelmed. I recommend her to the fullest. She accommodated us all so nicely.

Profile Picture Chloe, 10/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant

So great! Very lovely person and ceremony was personalized and thoughtful.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/10/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant

my wedding service was great she did a good job I will we come at any friends.

Profile Picture Julaine, 4/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant

For something we planned last minute it was touching and heartfelt. Margaret made our day very special to us and we we know we made the right choice working with her.

Profile Picture Maria, 2/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Margaret and my mother share the same name. I think that's one of the reasons my wife and I were encouraged to get married by her. It had to be a sign. That and the fact that if you're on a budget, what's more romantic than getting married in a flower shop? It smelled so nice, and the flowers everywhere made the ambiance very nice. Margaret even has a gazebo inside for the ceremony and a kissing arch. Her prices are very affordable and she brings the forms over to town hall that day or the next business day. Thanks so much!

Adam

Profile Picture adam, 2/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

It was exactly what we wanted it to be. Margaret performed a lovely service with true and down to earth emotions. She is a genuine person.

Philip & Charlene DeMarkey

Profile Picture Charlene, 2/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very flexible and friendly. We have trouble finalizing our wedding time but Margaret always stood with us! We greatly appreciate her understanding and work.

Profile Picture User3881861, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

You are wonderful. Your words and warmth made our day very special.

Profile Picture Robert / Leo, 12/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Margaret was great in every way - very pleasant and easy to work with, flexible, and professional. The ceremony was great, very touching and Margaret was happy to modify to meet some specific requests we had to make it more personal to us. Would happily recommend her to anyone else!

Profile Picture David, 12/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Who could ask for a better officiant? Margaret was extremely helpful from the moment I first contacted her. We travelled from Florida for our wedding, so it was just the 2 of us, but she treated us the same as she would have treated a couple with a large wedding. She gave us several suggestions for things to do while in Connecticut and she performed a beautiful ceremony that met our expectations completely. Afterwards, I just had to give her a big ol hug. She also walked to the Town Clerk's office with us to drop off the signed marriage license so that we could get our marriage certificate before we headed back home. I could not recommend her more highly. She's the best!

Profile Picture Bob, 10/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I highly recommend Margaret, and NOBU!
My husband, (wow) and I are originally from Indiana, and have lived in Florida for the past 3 yrs. when we decided to get married we knew because FL, and IN are still dragging their feet (when it comes to marriage equality) we would have to travel. While searching online we found Margaret Cluceru. After several emailed questions, and her quick response, we decided she was the one. We arrived a day early to apply for the license, (Clerk's office is just around the corner...Very convenient!) and had a nice conversation with Margaret, which she then used to personalize a ceremony that was simple, and elegant. Thank you Margaret for making what could have been just a formality, an actual wedding that we will always remember. Thanks also to flower designer Irma, for taking pictures, that we wouldn't have otherwise.

Profile Picture Mark, 10/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Officiant, Photography