230 Reviews for Justice Leslie Zises

Rehearsal (3)
Civil Union (2)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Counseling (1)

She was awesome very personable was a pleasure to have do I ceremony would highly recommend any couple looking to get married to use Leslie

Profile Picture James , 3/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She was awesome made it very personable and made our day the best day it could possibly be would highly recommend her lovely lovely lady

Profile Picture James, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Leslie was fantastic, she made our special day easy, magical and overall perfect! We could not have asked for a better person to share our wedding day with. The ceremony was personal and so special. Leslie went above and beyond and we could not thank her enough. I highly recommend using Leslie for your wedding!

Profile Picture Rhiannon, 3/16/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows

A chance meeting led me to the love of my life. After spending 5 minutes with my future husband I knew this man was special and I could not believe my incredible luck at finding someone I clicked so well with out of the blue. I felt incredibly lucky. And the universe smiled on us again when we decided on a last minute wedding and ran across Leslie's ad with equal amount good fortune and luck!

We literally had three days to plan our wedding. When I reached out to Leslie she happened to be driving and pulled over to take the call. We just wanted to get married and didn't have time to have a friend be certified for the day so we needed a justice of the peace. Leslie did so much more than simply solemnize our marriage certificate. We spoke on the phone, exchanged a few emails containing our story, and made a general plan for the day. I didn't know what to expect but I was beyond impressed with the effort Leslie devoted to making sure our "marriage without delay" felt like it had been planned for months.

Leslie's ceremony was well thought out and structured. It has a flow that engenders happiness and excitement for marriage. And she was able interweave the personal details we had discussed and emailed about into her ceremony so that it was truly ours. She is warm and friendly and caring. She's extremely knowledgeable about marriage process in Massachusetts and even is connected with the Boston Registry of Marriage. She was even able to help us with a snag in our marriage certificate which had been caused by county (not Leslie herself).

She really has a passion for working with couples and making the day of your marriage something special and unique for the two of you and your family. I cannot recommend Leslie enough!

Profile Picture Kellen, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

When we decided to get married by a JP, I found Leslie from the JP database. I read several profiles before deciding on/contacting her. Well, it was one of the best decisions I made! Leslie is amazing! To say that she is nice is an understatement. She is more than that - she actually cares about you as an individual/couple. One of the best qualities about Leslie is that she listens and adapts to our suggestions. We enjoyed working with Leslie, and she did a wonderful job as our officiant. Our family commented on how great she was after the ceremony. Everyone loved the ceremony! I highly recommend Leslie!

Profile Picture Christina, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Leslie was simply amazing! The day of our wedding we did have some snow and not only did she arrive early but she also helped us decorate! Her script was very personalized for me and my husband! We couldn’t be happier with the way the day went!

Profile Picture Victoria, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Leslie officiated our wedding day at the Four Seasons Hotel in Boston. From the moment I spoke to her, I knew she was going to make our wedding ceremony be extra special. Leslie is very professional, efficient with her work, and incredibly personable. After talking with her and getting to know my fiancé and I, she gave us great advice and suggestions. She allowed us to pick and choose what we liked for our ceremony and added her own beautiful words. Leslie was on time, well prepared, and her positive energy made us feel at ease. Our guests loved our ceremony and were so impressed. Our special day was a dream come true and perfect! Leslie, thank you for the unforgettable memories!! You are the best!!

-Dee & Phil

Profile Picture Dianna, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Leslie was a pleasure to work with. She listened to our input and incorporated our personalities into the ceremony. Leslie provided some great input and guidance when we needed it but gave us freedom to do what we wanted as well. She really made us feel at ease for the whole process and was very flexible, communicative, accommodating, and friendly. It was really clear that Leslie was really excited for us and wanted us to be happy.

Profile Picture Alexander, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Nothing but great things to say about Leslie. She did an amazing job officiating a 10 year vow renewal ceremony for my wife and I. After speaking to the minister that married us I was not confident that he would be the best choice for the renewal. I checked online and found Leslie through her amazing reviews. Glad I did!

Profile Picture Ryan, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Leslie is very kind, thoughtful, professional, and respectful - truly a fabulous justice!
She was recommended to us by one of our mutual friends, who also had Leslie to officiate his civil ceremony with his wife locally and was very happy with the experience. We are very fortunate to have Leslie to officiate in our civil ceremony. We had a large destination wedding planned overseas and so had focused most of our energy planning that one, and we were looking for a simple ceremony to be officiated locally. We enjoyed our phone conversations with Leslie, and she encouraged us to think about what we would want in our civil ceremony, helping us brainstorm ideas and even coming up with an ideal location for the ceremony that was meaningful for us (since my spouse and I met at work in the hospital, we chose the hospital chapel as a low-key place for the ceremony). The ceremony led by Leslie was beautiful - and we were extremely thankful of her help and thoughtfulness!!

Profile Picture Happy Couple, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very professional and responsive to our needs. Made sure we were happy with the words we'd say for our vows before starting the ceremony.

Profile Picture Greg and Fasai, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Leslie was absolutely AMAZING! There were a lot of possible "roadblocks" that could have occurred on our wedding day, but Leslie showed up early, was joyful, professional, extremely kind and performed the most beautiful wedding ceremony. She is awesome!!!

Profile Picture irja, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Leslie was the perfect choice to be our Justice of the Peace. I found Leslie by searching for a JP on wedding websites, because she has so many wonderful reviews I reached out to her and set up a meeting. Leslie created a customized script for our ceremony and was so easy to talk to. She was very flexible and catered to any request we had. She was prepared with a either tissue, white thread or anything else I needed during my wedding day. She was such an important part of our special day, I could not have been happier with Leslie as our officiant.

Profile Picture Julia, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Non-religious

How do you sum up something as special as Leslie’s ceremony?? Perfection, she is kind and so insightful and thoughtful. She took the time to learn about us, our beginning and how we go to that that day. She did a totally CUSTOME ceremony that we have not stopped getting compliments on how intimate and special it made our guests feel. We LOVED working with Leslie and would tell you, if you want something special call her!!

Profile Picture Ted, 6/16/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows

Leslie was much more than an officiant. She embraced us and our story, hosted us at her place and made us feel like home. My husband and I highly recommend her as an officiant and we hope to see her again, now as a friend of ours!

Profile Picture Victoria, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Counseling, Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious

Justice Zises was extraordinarily responsive and flexible, enabling my fiancee and I to have precisely the ceremony we desired.

Profile Picture Charles, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Leslie made our wedding day! Leslie is thoughtful, flexible, quick on her feet, funny and most of all kind. She made our ceremony personal and meaningful, just what we'd hoped for. Before the wedding day, Leslie took the time to sit down with us in her studio, learn about our history and shape the kind of ceremony that was just right for us. Along with being extremely good at what she does, Leslie also happens to be such a nice person to be around (with a twinkle in her eye!) that you almost can't believe she's real. Quite simply, we were given a gift by finding Leslie and can't recommend her highly enough. Thank you, Leslie!

Profile Picture Robin, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Leslie is amazing! She will help you create a thoughtful, touching ceremony, and her warm personality is a welcome presence at your ceremony.

Profile Picture Paige, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Leslie is an extremely nice person and very professional during the whole wedding process. Two months before the wedding, she prepared drinks and cakes for us, spent nearly two hours with us talking about our own stories, and customized her speech at the wedding based on our discussion. Her speech is very touching and heart-warming. Everyone in our wedding likes the speech very much. We highly recommend her to any potential couples as a wedding officiant!

Profile Picture Tiansheng, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I simply do not have sufficient words to describe the memorable wedding day and ceremony Leslie Zises gave my new husband Mark and I. We came to Boston for the Boston Marathon and had no idea how to go about getting married out of state, who to use for flowers and find a location that matched our style. Leslie has all the answers. This woman knows Boston inside an out and from our first e mail I knew this was a can-do woman who would not let us down.

The day of the ceremony Mark and I were thrown off due to weather and an unaccommodating venue. Not to worry...Leslie made it all ok with her quick thinking and true dedication to making us happy. She solved the problem. Our ceremony was personal, thoughtful, memorable and meaningful. She made our day and "thank you" to her does not seem like enough.

Part officiant, part wedding planner and now a friend. Have her make your day as special as she made ours.

Profile Picture Lori, 4/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very thoughtful and personable. The ceremony was detailed and had a personal touch . Would consider her again to renew our vows .

Profile Picture User7904845, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Leslie is one of the kindest and warmest people I have met - she made my wedding day truly special and went ABOVE AND BEYOND to infuse joy, laughter, and meaning to the celebration. These are my actual words to her after the ceremony: "My heart is so full, a huge part of that is you and I will be forever grateful. In the short time I've known you, you've inspired me to be a kinder and better person." She is truly amazing, one-of-a-kind. I recommend her in the strongest way possible.

Profile Picture Shreya, 3/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Leslie was an absolute pleasure to work with and a great help to us. She was attentive to every aspect of our ceremony, mindful and considerate of every detail and our wishes. We and our family loved her warm presence, poise and professionalism. Leslie cares deeply about what she does and will impress you with her services!
Another reason to choose Leslie for your ceremony is her expertise! I'm sure your wedding and arrangements will go off without any issues, but in our case, my partner and I made some mistakes on our paperwork, which delayed getting our certificate. Although Leslie had already performed her duties and had no responsibility for our errors, she was incredibly responsive, kind and helpful to us as we worked to figure out how to correct our marriage certificate. We would have felt extremely lost without having Leslie to guide and assure us. Thank you for everything, Leslie!

Profile Picture Skyler, 2/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Leslie was professional, and easy going which helped me stay calm during all of the preparations. Leslie gathered information in a way that seemed like she knew us for years, however we had never met. My guests were all very impressed with the ceremony, and it was exactly what we wanted.

Profile Picture Melanie, 2/17/17, 1 Review