Justene Bartkowski | Photo Artist Reviews

Justene Bartkowski | Photo Artist 6
Justene Bartkowski | Photo Artist 7
  • Andréa

Andréa · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Best Photographer in NEPA!

Justene took our engagement photos and we could not be happier with them! She will do whatever it takes to capture a perfect moment and has a gift for picking up on the small details of your relationship to pick the best locations and achieve the best shots. She has a beautiful personality and makes you feel instantly comfortable in front of her camera. I cannot wait for her to capture our wedding next September, I 110% recommend her to anyone for engagement and wedding photos!!

Sent on 07/20/2019
    Justene Bartkowski | Photo Artist 8
    Justene Bartkowski | Photo Artist 9
    Justene Bartkowski | Photo Artist 10
    Justene Bartkowski | Photo Artist 11
  • Kaethe

Kaethe Fajardo · Married on 07/13/2019

Phenomenal!

We found Justene after our scheduled photographer cancelled on us a half hour before our event. We can't say how thankful we are that we she was so willing to provide her services at such short notice. She was there earlier than scheduled and stayed as long as we needed her. All of our guests talked about how kind and outgoing she was, it felt like she was part of our party. We even got our pictures in less than a month and everything turned out so beautiful. Thank you Justene for the extraordinary service you provided us and we would definitely recommend you to anyone looking for amazing photos.

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Emily

Emily Riley · Married on 06/29/2019

Reliable, kind, passionate, Immersed

Justene captured the video experience in a way no one else could have I truly believe that. The shots she took of all the little things made all the difference. I felt like she knew me and our story and downloaded that knowledge into every second of each clip. Also, her people skills and customer service are unmatched. She is the exact person my wife wanted and needed to be around on the wedding day. Her presence made the experience better.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Jordan Catanuso · Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding in Newport Rhode Island!

Justene is an amazing artist....and our good friend!! she made our day so special. So many different angles and a very flexible schedule, she guided us through the whole thing and truly made us feel comfortable, free, and ourselves! She captured our true love! I got a boudoir photo shoot, an extra photographer, and a full day of capturing!

Sent on 06/13/2019
    Justene Bartkowski | Photo Artist 12
    Justene Bartkowski | Photo Artist 13
    Justene Bartkowski | Photo Artist 14

Kat · Married on 06/15/2018

We booked Justene to do our wedding photography and we were absolutely blown away by her work. We had high expectations when booking but when we saw the photos they were even better than we could have ever imagined. She went above and beyond before the wedding, throughout, and after, to make sure that everything was running smoothly and that all of our ideas and expectations were met. Justene certainly has an eye and will go the extra mile to get the perfect shot. She really strives to understand what you have in mind for your special day and succeeds in making it a reality. There isn’t a single photo I don’t love. Would recommend and would book again without a doubt!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Maggie · Married on 05/12/2018

Justene is such a special and amazing person and photographer. She made me feel comfortable instantly and was such a dream to work with before, during and after the wedding. She did both photography AND video and both turned out flawless! The photos were so professional and beautiful and the video was breathtaking. I gave justene total creative freedom on the video, and I couldn’t have been happier with how it turned out. 100% recommend for any of your photography or videography needs!

Link to video & more pictures: https://justenebartkowskiphotoartist.com/maggie-mikes-wedding-1

Sent on 09/23/2018