Just Perfect Innovative Events, LLC Reviews

11 | Saint Marys, GA

11 Reviews for Just Perfect Innovative Events, LLC

Lilette · Married on 12/14/2018

We came across Pam and Julie quite by accident 7 years ago when my oldest daughter was getting married in St. Mary's, Georgia. I was looking for a venue and visited the place in which their warehouse was attached to and after talking stumbled upon the fact that they were wedding planners! I hired them on the spot as the wedding was in 5 months and I was getting bogged down with details. Needless to say, they listened to what my daughter wanted and went above and beyond in transporting that venue into the forest type theme she envisioned. It was breathtaking and the creativity! Unbelievable. Everyone at the reception was amazed at how different and how unlike other receptions they had been to. That was 7 years ago. Today, my youngest daughter is getting married in December, 2018 and we didn't even think twice about whom to call. Pam and Julie are by far every bit worth the 5 star rating I give them and look forward to working with them again!!!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Savannah · Married on 11/09/2013

Just Perfect Innovative Events was a God send. I, seriously, couldn't have done it without them. These two ladies exceeded every expectation I had. They made my dream wedding reality. They are creative, flexible and highly professional. They listened to every wish I had and even surprised me with a few ideas the day of. Some people think they can plan a wedding without professional help, I disagree. Because of Just Perfect I was able to relax on my wedding day knowing that these two lovely ladies had everything under control. I cannot say enough about them.

Sent on 11/17/2013

Maurice · event on 08/18/2013

Can't say enough about Pam and Julie. They held our hands from the beginning to the very end of the process. They transformed our venue into something extraordinary. They kept us on task with all the details as we managed our way to "gametime." I could go on.... They have our highest recommendation.

Sent on 09/18/2013

Audra · event on 08/10/2013

Just Perfect Innovative Services made my mother's 70th Birthday celebration "Just Perfect". Their professional staff was available and flexible to accommodate the requests made by mother to make her day special. I highly recommend their services for any of your special events in need of someone to take charge!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Julie · Married on 12/01/2012

Working with Pam and Julie of Just Perfect Innovative Events was the best decision I made. They made the whole wedding planning process so simple. I told them the theme and colors I wanted and they did such an exceptional job of executing it. They came up with such creative and amazing ideas for the ceremony and reception that i would have never thought of in a million years. They are so easy to talk to and work with. They make you feel so special and at such ease with everything. I never knew planning a wedding could be so simple. They really helped make our wedding the wedding of my dreams.

Sent on 10/04/2013

g · Married on 06/02/2012

Excellent support, idea's, coordination! Wonderful event with wonderful help!!

Sent on 09/25/2013

Brian and Roxanne · Married on 05/05/2012

Julie and Pam... what can say??... WOW!!! About sums it up!!! Great experience!! These two ladies took care of everything under the sun and exceeded my expectations!! Thanks ladies!!!!!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Andrea · Married on 12/17/2011

Just Perfect made my daughter vision come to life. Her wedding was just perfect thanks to Julie and Pam!!

Sent on 09/26/2013

Alexis · Married on 12/17/2011

I absolutely loved working with JPIE! These women were fabulous and everything I wanted for my reception they had or found for me to create the wedding of my dreams! I was blown away by the amazing reception they had created for me and my husband- they made my vision come to life! Pam and Julie were very professional, sweet and fun to work with. I really appreciated the special surprises they had for us at the wedding to make it extra special. I highly recommend their services- they will not disappoint!!!

Sent on 09/28/2013

Kim · Married on 10/08/2011

Pam and Julie were awesome!! They definitely went above and beyond our expectations of ceremony/reception decor, and helped make planning the wedding totally stress-free! Due to unexpected weather, our ceremony and reception were changed to a covered terrace but Pam and Julie were extremely flexible and had everything just as we'd imagined! We would definitely recommend theses ladies to anyone!!!

Sent on 12/26/2011

Miranda · Married on 02/21/2009

My wedding was everything I could have imagined and more. They took what I had pictured and made it even better than I could have thought it could be. They were able to work with the budget we had set which was amazing.

Sent on 10/06/2013