Just Moments Events Reviews

Just Moments Events View more information

Rigel Married on 05/13/2017
    I cannot say enough about how awesome Ari & Alessia are!! In addition to providing the absolute best service IMAGINABLE, they quickly became friends because they are such fun, positive & inspiring people to be around. My wife & I absolutely love them & we will recommend them to absolutely anyone thinking about getting married in Riviera Maya area!
    Amyn Married on 01/28/2017
    Arianna and Alessio where just simply amazing. They took care of every small detail that we thought of and many that we didn't even know we had to worry about. Besides planning the wedding, they helped make the whole weekend special by helping us book side trips for us and our guests. The most important element of their service, they were always cool and in control even when we were not. Helping us navigate decisions that had both small and large impacts to our wedding.
    Alexa Married on 01/28/2017
    Exceeded my expectations and more! Working with Arianna and Alessio was the best decision I made for my wedding weekend. They planned the entire weekend to the smallest detail. They helped our guests with their requests and questions, so I won't have to! And the wedding day was so well coordinated that nothing was missed or not though of. I had the best stress-free wedding thanks to them. If you want the perfect wedding in Riviera Maya let them plan it, it will be amazing!
    Marcy Married on 09/05/2016
    Arianna helped to plan my elopement this fall in Mexico. I found her to be extremely professional, yet very fun to work with. She was on top of every detail, so that I did not have to worry about a thing. This was especially important to me since I was trying to organize a wedding in Mexico from my home in Ohio. She arranged everything from the photographer, minister, and venue at the hotel. She was unable to be in attendance the day of the wedding, but arranged for another wedding planner (Michelle Salazar) to be there just in case I needed someone. Michelle was an amazing addition to the planning process. Both of these women are very hard working, and creative. Most importantly, they are kind and thoughtful. As a very stressed out bride-to-be, I felt as though they were always there for me. I would not hesitate to recommend this organization to anyone who is looking for a reliable, professional, and fun-loving wedding planner. I had the best day of my life, thanks in large part to Arianna. She is just wonderful!
    Bhaji Married on 04/16/2016
    Ary was amazing! We couldn't haven imagined a more perfect rehearsal dinner in Tulum- the ambiance, location, decorations and service were top notch. And to top it off, we had Ary by our side the entire time making us feel like king & queen. If I ever plan another event in Mexico, I will definitely enlist the help of Just Moments.
    Michelle Married on 11/08/2012
    These guys are amazing ! They made planning our wedding from thousands of miles away easy, we got married in the riviera maya and live in Spain. They offered professional advice and planning along with a personal, loving and caring service. I can not recommend them highly enough.
    Danielle Married on 04/15/2018
    At First Ary and her husband were amazing. Planning a destination wedding for my daughter was not easy but they worked extremely hard for us and were so nice to work with. I loved them both. Until the day of the event, that's when I realized how unprofessional they were. Unfortunately it rained the day of the wedding, the problem was that Ary did not have a plan B so everything was Chaos! While we were at ceremony ary decided to move everything around, 2 tables were upstairs and the rest were scattered. All the seating arrangements were in disarray we worked for weeks doing the seating chart and it was all a disaster. The parents of the bride had no table, my name tag was with the wedding party and everyone else had no idea where they were sitting. Basically what Ary did under panic was a nightmare. She shuffled all the place cards and placed them randomly. I could not recommend her for that reason I feel bad writing this review because I do like them both very much. But she had no clue on how to handle difficult situations. And things do happen which are out of our control, for that reason you need someone completely reliable and she was not.