Just Marry! Reviews

100 | Orlando, FL

100 Reviews for Just Marry!

Just Marry! 1
Just Marry! 2
Just Marry! 3
Just Marry! 4
Just Marry! 5

Sheri · Married on 02/22/2013

I worked with Jennifer Haskell in coordinating my son & daughter-in-law's wedding. At first I wondered what it was I was paying for, but on the day of the wedding I found out just how valuable she was. All I had to do was show up. I explained how I wanted things set up & she went to work. When there was a glitch, as there is with all major events, I explained what needed to be done & she made it happen. If she thought something wasn't right, she didn't ignore it, but addressed the situation & made it right. She was attentive to every detail & made sure everything was as perfect as possible. It may have been her job, but she made me feel like it was as important to her as it was to me. She played a big role in making my son & daughter-in-law's wedding absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 03/05/2013

Julie · Married on 12/16/2012

Having Just Marry coordinate and plan my wedding was, hands down, the BEST decision I ever made throughout the whole planning process. I really couldn't imagine doing this without them. They were so responsive and understanding from start to finish. Being in PA but planning a wedding for FL sounded a bit scary to me but the girls of Just Marry made it so simple and easy, I would recommend them to everyone! Every vendor and coordinator had felt like they were handpicked for me and they nailed every single detail and request I had and were able to make some great suggestions to make sure everything looked nice and cohesive. They paired us with such an amazing photographer (Emelie Jones Haller)! The entire day was such a breeze and everything was perfect. They made planning a wedding SO EASY and they were very helpful and quick to answer any questions I had. Big thank you to Karen G for planning and Jen H (and her assistants) who coordinated my whole wedding day- they were AMAZING!

Sent on 01/28/2013
  • User2208346 · 2+ years ago

I used Just Marry for my destination wedding in Florida. I live in Minnesota and did everything online with Erin from Just Marry. Erin was wonderful and answered all of my questions and made all the changes I wanted along with giving me great advice and suggestions. Jennifer was great on the day of my wedding, she made sure everyone was where they needed to be. I would highly recommend Just Marry. My wedding was absolutely beautiful and everything I wanted it to be. Everything went perfectly with their help and it was not stressful at all! Thank you!

Sent on 11/20/2012

Derek · Married on 10/25/2012

We were assigned a co-ordinator from Just Marry as part of our wedding package, and weren't entirely sure what function they would fulfil - little did we know how much we would need them!

We met with Diana who explained Just Marry's remit, how she could help/add benefit, but more importantly which tasks she could take off our shoulders to make it easier for us in the run up to/and on the day of the wedding.

Diana offered her personal experience and knowledge to give opinions and provide re-assurance where necessary, made recommendations (some Vendors were even able to offer preferential rates due to Her referral), and was happy to reach out to Vendors with whom we had concerns.

On the day of the wedding Diana was on hand to manage everything. It was cool to peek into the room and see everyone there in person - all of the Vendors We had only spoken to via email - and there was Diana in the middle running things like a true professional, ensuring that everyone worked together to achieve the best possible outcome and that everything went according to plan!

Diana is friendly, helpful, professional, thorough, quick at getting back to emails - which is a massive plus when planning a Destination Wedding - and was always available to respond to even the smallest, dare I say even trivial, queries we threw at her. She engaged with our guests, helped with Boutonnières - even brought us a much needed beer during photographs…how cool is that!?

Our biggest concern was the prospect of dealing with multiple vendors (especially from afar!), fearing whether or not everything would come together as a common 'vision'. Her obvious great relationship with the Vendors was a massive plus in ensuring this was the case!

I am sure there was SOME chaos going on in that room with so many people, but due to the fantastic work from Diana and Just Marry, our experience was totally stress free, and honestly like dealing with a single Vendor!

Sent on 12/10/2012

Kathleen · Married on 10/13/2012

The entire team at Just Marry! is incredible. From our very first meeting to closing out our reception, they were phenomenal. We had no stress the day of the wedding because they had organized a great timeline and confirmed all our vendors. Everyone was exactly where they needed to be and the entire wedding ran on time because they were there to make it all happy. On top of that, they are just wonderful women who are now great friends.

Sent on 11/26/2012

colleen · Married on 10/04/2012

Amazing! Amazing!! Amazing!!! Jennifer Haskell was professional from start to finish!!! Always there to answer any question I had, even if they were totally bizarre she always had an answer. She went completely out of her way to help me plan a wedding from a different state. I actually value her as a real friend not just my wedding planner. Always on time efficient and dedicated to her work! My wedding day was far beyond anything I could have ever expected due mostly in part to her. She managed all of the vendors and was there every minute I turned around and needed something.

Sent on 11/21/2012

Gemma · Married on 09/25/2012

I am from London and used Just Marry to help me plan my wedding. I got married in September at the Loews Portofino Bay Hotel. I do not know where to start with this review because words can not describe how brilliant this company is. I planned my whole wedding with the wonderful Jennifer all via e-mail. She made the experience of planning my wedding so much fun and enjoyable and most importantly she made it stress free for me. I was never going to be able to meet her or any of the vendors or see the venue until the day of my wedding but I never felt worried or nervous because Jennifer was always on hand to answer anything that was worrying me. My wedding day was as perfect and beautiful as I could have ever dreamed of and Jennifer and this amazing company had everything to do with that. Jennifer and everyone else involved gave me and my husband the wedding day of our dreams. They are wonderful and so professional and I will never be able to thank them enough. I would recommened this company to everyone.

Sent on 01/21/2013

Just Marry was great! We had Rebecca as our coordinator. She was patient and kind and really backed me up on anything I wanted. I would recommend a thousand times over. Also, they planned this wedding for me from 2000 miles away! Thanks Just Marry!!!

Sent on 04/09/2013

Paige · Married on 03/03/2012

Just marry they were great she stayed in touch with me through the whole wedding planning and everything I needed she made sure I had it.And then when it came to the day she made sure everything was where it was suppost to be and looked the way I dreamed it would..

Sent on 03/21/2012

Laura · Married on 02/10/2012

Susan Southerland and her team from Just Marry worked together with my venue, The Portofino Bay Hotel and Bonnie Garfield so well! The organization and professional skills of Susan and her team were excellent. I couldn't have asked for anything different from these wonderful ladies! I am pleased with their services and decorations from the planning process to the day of the wedding. Susan has wonderful ideas and tastefully elegant envisions.
    Anyone contemplating the idea of hiring a wedding planner, even just for the 'day of planning' is well worth it. Try to dig out a little extra money from the budget to make it happen b/c I fully believe Susan and her team are well worth the money! Although my ceremony package price at my venue included the services of Susan and her team, I would have paid an additional amount if it hadn't. You need the relief of some stress when that big day comes around and you'll be happy with your decision to hire Susan, Just Marry.

Sent on 03/15/2012

Kelly · Married on 10/12/2011

I worked with Karen Gingerich, Operations Director for Just Marry! for my October 2011 wedding at the Portofino Bay Hotel. What can I say? From my initial contact a year and a half out, to the day of the wedding, karen's professionalism and knowledge were indispensable. What I love most about Just Marry! is that cater to destination weddings of all sizes. Despite having only 8 guests as opposed to a larger scale wedding, they still treated me as if my event was the most important. They work with the best vendors in Orlando and all of the services they provided for my wedding were top notch. All I had to do was send an e-mail describing what I wanted and Karen and her team made it happen. This wedding team is affordable and the best at what they do. I will be using they for a vow renewal in a few years!

Sent on 04/04/2012

Lindsay · Married on 04/04/2010

Our hotel package included Just Marry to coordinate our flowers, officiant, and ceremony. They women were super nice and accessible. They handled everything via email and we revised drafts until they were perfect. The day of the wedding they arrived on-site early and helped the bridal party and the guests, including helping the grandparents around. The ceremony was great. No complaints here!

Sent on 05/08/2010
  • F

Frances · Married on 11/05/2009

I honestly could not be more pleased with 'Just Marry's' services! They made the entire process of planning a wedding so incredibly hassle-free! Our wedding site at the Swan and Dolphin hotel on the Crescent Terrace was absolutely perfect! My husband and I wanted a wedding that kept the stress to a minimum. Karen at 'Just Marry' helped us to accomplish that. The florist created the most beautiful arrangements, the harpist was wonderful, and the photographer was so patient and took gorgeous photos! Our officiant performed a beautiful ceremony. Also, Karen was always so prompt to return our e-mails! We would have loved to have a 'Disney' wedding, but the costs were too high. When we found out how reasonable it was to get married at this location, we were overjoyed! We had a small wedding of just over 20 people. After our ceremony, everyone had dinner at one of the restaurants inside the hotel--which was so great for convenience. Also, the ambience was terrific! I truly have nothing negative to say about the experience...Karen pulled together our ideal wedding, and we are so grateful for the great memories she helped us create!

Sent on 12/08/2009

Renee · Married on 10/29/2009

I did not know what to expect from a wedding planner, since this was my first time getting married. I can't say enough wonderful things about "Just Marry!". They made me feel like I was their only client. They were quick to respond to all of my emails & questions. Everything was perfect the day of my wedding. Just Marry! exceeded all my expectations. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/07/2009

Olisa & Jermaine · Married on 01/02/2009

We had the pleasure of working with Faye on Jan 2 of this year. She was very helpful and easily accessable. She planned our ceremony, helped us with attire for the men, the officiant. Very professional...would definately hire again.

Sent on 01/20/2009

Marilyn · Married on 09/06/2002

After holiday in Florida for many many years, my daughter said that when the time came she would like to get married there. The time came, and she did! She chose Just Marry and it couldnt have been a better choice. Their service was faultless, they did everything to ensure that the day was a perfect one, and couldnt have been more helpful or friendly. All of their services were carried out with true professionalism.
    I would not hesitate in recommending Just Marry to any future bride and groom.
    Marilyn Nias
    United Kingdom

Sent on 12/08/2009

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

Helpful, professional, and they really know their stuff!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Sherri · Married on 11/04/2016

I don't know everyone with this company, but if you get Leanna McDonald, you are a lucky couple. She came in towards the end of my planning and she was such a kind, professional person. Every time I either emailed or called her, she was quick to get back to me. When we met I did not know how it would go since she was taking over for someone else, but the transition was seamless. She is very knowledgeable and accommodating and since this is one of the most important days in a couple's life, I think these are two very important attributes. She is just the right type of person a bride needs by her side on that day. I think she has many more successful years in this industry.

Sent on 12/11/2016

Jenna · Married on 11/14/2009

Very helpful, down to earth and knowledgeable

Sent on 01/20/2010

Kara · Married on 02/08/2014

We used JustMarry for our destination wedding at the Swan and Dolphin hotel in Walt Disney World. They did a great job coordinating with us , and everything turned out great the day of! It made it very easy for me.

Sent on 03/18/2014

Alyssa · Married on 10/22/2016

Enjoyed working with Just Marry to coordinate our wedding needs. Very prompt and efficient.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Kristin · Married on 10/17/2009

Karen is such an awesome person and even when Karen wasn't available the Just Marry team was able to help me out with my every need. Karen gave me her opinions and was soooo helpful. Everything was so beautiful, Thanks to her and the Just Marry team! You Guys are the best! Thank You Sooo Much.

Sent on 12/07/2009
  • Nikky

Nikky · Married on 11/11/2011

They were included with our wedding package at our venue. They make the day of your wedding a breeze.

Sent on 04/18/2012
  • User4920916 · 2+ years ago

3.0
      3.5

I'm going to give an accurate review. I think some people give really nice reviews and don't really tell the truth. We started with our wedding coordinator being Diana. She is really nice and seemed to be really organized. I then received an email from her that she was moving on to another job opportunity and assured me that Amanda and Jennifer could handle everything. It wasn't exactly true. I also just realized from reading other reviews and the Disboards that Diana actually still works there. I guess she just didn't want to plan my wedding. Finding this out was really hurtful. It's also odd since I was such an easy bride. I never bothered her for anything. If she would have stayed with us it probably would have went smoother and she would have received the $1,000 gift we had for her...the proper tip for a wedding planner!

At the time that Diana switched us out to someone else we had to redo our flower order. Well the day of the wedding as I was getting ready I get a text from niece that Amanda (the planner) wanted to know who gets the flowers and sent me a picture. Well I'm so happy I had already put my phone away and didn't see the text. All of the flowers were wrong. Really wrong! I think it's planning 101 not to send a text to the bride before she's walking down the aisle. Right after our vows I noticed all of my family without flowers. So the pictures look funny.

Jennifer was quick to call me and to send me a refund check. She also said they would be sending us a gift with some of our pictures. I said okay, thank you. She did send us something, we received an 8x10 print of one of our pictures. We just started laughing. Where is the frame? We really felt this was so silly to send to someone, especially when it's obvious that of course we will be printing our own stuff so really sending a $4 print to someone in an enormous box is stupid.

I believe if Diana would have stuck it through with us everything would have been perfect.

Sent on 03/28/2015

Just Marry!'s reply:

Dear Leanne,

Thank you for taking time to write this review. We appreciate honest reviews because our former clients can give insight into both the high standards our team strives to achieve, and insight into the fact that we are not perfect.

Regretfully, your wedding was one where we showed we are not perfect. For that we are very sorry. As you mentioned, the moment we realized that our creative team delivered your original flower order rather than your revised order we processed you a refund. Also, our team met and discussed why your revisions slipped through the cracks and implemented procedures to make certain that it doesn’t happen again.

Leanne, our entire team truly enjoyed working with you. As you stated in your comments you were very easy-going throughout the process and on the wedding day as well! I’m sorry that you are under the impression that we felt otherwise.
    Diana did take a position elsewhere. She is still the assigned coordinator for a few weddings that were scheduled during times she isn't at her full-time job which is why you may have seen comments and reviews about her after your wedding. She was not able to be there on your wedding day, but that was in no way a reflection of how she felt about working with you.

Thank you again for taking time to alert us to your concerns. We all wish you a happy marriage filled with beautiful experiences and memories.

Gina · Married on 06/22/2012

3.8
      3.5

I used Just Marry to assist in planning my wedding at Disney's Swan Resort in Orlando. My planner up until the wedding was very good and responsive. She was able to answer all of questions in a timely matter. I was switched to a different planner about 2 weeks before the wedding because she would be my day of planner. I was not as impressed with her. Emails were slow to come and I was trying to chase down my final plan the day before I was leaving. The day of the wedding was rainy and my wedding needed to be moved inside. It seemed very chaotic and rushed. I would definitely be more thorough if I was planning again, especially making sure to go over details of what to do if it rains.

I did notice that if I booked some vendors on my own, I would save money. so do your homework if you have time.

Sent on 08/10/2012